dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Anything that happens with the help of alcohol would totally turn me off. That's the most lazy writing.
What would you prefer then ? cheating on her husband just because she's in heat ? or because she fell in love with someone else ? not much less lazy by your definition

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Inside knowledge, thanks for sharing. Rock bar isn’t really that specific a term, still a lot of room for interpretation, especially when we consider cultural differences.
Is it a rock bar as in Rock n Roll? OR is a bar made out of Rock, like the fancy restaurant Bennett took her to? Or is it a bar where you throw Rocks at the performers, who are in a cage for protection? OR is it dedicated to the B-52s and Rock Lobster? OR .... ?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Is it a rock bar as in Rock n Roll? OR is a bar made out of Rock, like the fancy restaurant Bennett took her to? Or is it a bar where you throw Rocks at the performers, who are in a cage for protection? OR is it dedicated to the B-52s and Rock Lobster? OR .... ?

Inquiring minds want to know!
A bar where they only serve drinks on the rocks?

Reactions: xxxorro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
by rock bar, I mean a place where drinks are served and there is live music
Sure, that shouldn't be in too much dispute. But what type of bar - a honky-tonk, a bar with an actual stage and back-room, a bar where they just clear out a few tables and the band plays in the corner, a strip club, a speakeasy-style bar, a bar/restaurant, a fancy open air bar with multi-level balconies overlooking the sea, white apron servers and fish tanks and neon lights and such? that's what I meant by room for interpretation: there is a vast range of what the bar could look like and how it's set up.

L&P does at times use the setting to influence the tone of the scene. Like, if it's some dingy grimy dive bar full of middle-aged bikers she's likely not too interested in hanging around, right?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes