Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
During the music lesson. Sam mentions it's a bar by the beach:
sa "Actually, I'm in a little rock band, and we're practicing now for a show. Nothing spectacular. Just one of those bars at the beach."
The dev has stated that it is at a rock bar and the dev never mentioned a beach.
Concerning Ellie going to the concert a post from L&P read that they would dress like
Sophia rockie. Ellie like a sexy Teenager. And Patricia, well, like Patricia.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The dev has stated that it is at a rock bar and the dev never mentioned a beach.
Concerning Ellie going to the concert a post from L&P read that they would dress like
Sophia rockie. Ellie like a sexy Teenager. And Patricia, well, like Patricia.
Well if the location is , then it being by the beach would be kinda obvious

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There is only one Ellie event, the one with Dylan, let's see what L&P says. If he doesn't confirm, we can eliminate a future Ellie/Sam. And it makes sense that Julia being a lesbian wouldn't accept an Ellie relationship with her brother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Except that after the concert is the Cathy event and meeting up with Liam.

And there's still a chance Ellie will make it to the concert. She's enthusiastic during the morning shower. And I believe if she is, she's bringing a "friend". So we might see the return of one of Ellie's dance friends like Christine
Cathy is the one getting married right? so the one who was making eyes towards Liam when trying on a wedding dress in front of Liam.

Not saying it would but maybe a scenario happens where Sophia isn't able to meet Cathy and Liam then takes Sophia's place.

Regarding the concert, I don't know what to expect really, I figure it's more likely nothing happens at the concert but Sophia is more attracted to Sam after, we know Sophia likes musicians, so follow up on that I think is more likely. Then I think Sophia will notice Cathy and Liam acting differently together later.

Personally, I love to see Cathy and Liam pushed together, and it leads to an open marriage between Liam and Sophia, that would be unexpected and I think it would open up a lot of doors without harming their marriage.

The only thing potentially sexy that could happen is between Ellie and her friend, who I think could be Julia?

Unless Sam spies on Sophia after she returns home later and Sophia lets him, you figure the seeing Sophia in her bra on the balcony, and spying on her at the pool from his treehouse will maybe go somewhere.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Cathy is the one getting married right? so the one who was making eyes towards Liam when trying on a wedding dress in front of Liam.

Not saying it would but maybe a scenario happens where Sophia isn't able to meet Cathy and Liam then takes Sophia's place.

Regarding the concert, I don't know what to expect really, I figure it's more likely nothing happens at the concert but Sophia is more attracted to Sam after, we know Sophia likes musicians, so follow up on that I think is more likely. Then I think Sophia will notice Cathy and Liam acting differently together later.

Personally, I love to see Cathy and Liam pushed together, and it leads to an open marriage between Liam and Sophia, that would be unexpected and I think it would open up a lot of doors without harming their marriage.

The only thing potentially sexy that could happen is between Ellie and her friend, who I think could be Julia?

Unless Sam spies on Sophia after she returns home later and Sophia lets him, you figure the seeing Sophia in her bra on the balcony, and spying on her at the pool from his treehouse will maybe go somewhere.
Cathy is getting married to Andy, yes.

Considering Liam openly joked about the "surprise" being Nathalie during the GW event of v.115, something like that could easily happen during the Cathy event of this update. And with enough Lesbian Temptation points, Sophia wouldn't need to be absent for anything to happen between Liam and Cathy. Cathy might even approach Sophia directly, which would mean that Liam isn't cheating on Sophia, since we know he wont in the game.

I believe the next event with Jules is on Playable Day 16, which is why I suggested Christine. But I doubt anything interesting is going to happen between Ellie and her friend during a Sam event. When the Ellie branches start on Playable Day 16, that's an entirely different matter.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Riding him in the backseat with still the dress on but with straps lowered to the sides. While sam is busy fondling those holiest boobs on planet earth and realising what a lucky bastard he is!
Poor Sam.
He couldn't sleep very well after seeing Sophia in her sexy lingerie so he may need therapy after this event and lots of it. :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Riding him in the backseat with still the dress on but with straps lowered to the sides. While sam is busy fondling those holiest boobs on planet earth and realising what a lucky bastard he is!
Not this update. First sex on the Filthy route isn't for another week. And if you're proposing this happens after the ride, that's at Cathy's anyway, with Liam there as well. He wouldn't look too kindly on his wife with another man without him.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not this update. First sex on the Filthy route isn't for another week. And if you're proposing this happens after the ride, that's at Cathy's anyway, with Liam there as well. He wouldn't look too kindly on his wife with another man without him.
If the dev is speeding up developments with certain characters then Sam does need a jump so I would expect something to happen between Sophia/Sam.
As Liam has said before that he is supposed to be not the jealous type and people can look at Sophia but no touching her so yea he wouldn't be too happy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam mentioned the beach:
View attachment 1308040
Is the screencap of the in-game dialogue I was referring to. Since I believe Sam is 17 hence underage (even when the age of majority is 18, but drinking age is 21), it's obviously a scene I don't readily play, hence don't have immediate access to screencaps. The irony of a rock bar being on a rocky beach outcrop whilst playing rock music being a hilarious location for the event not being apparent to some peops.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam mentioned the beach:
View attachment 1308040
I know that Sam mentioned it Talcum Powder
So if you have a rock bar at the beach you would expect it to be pretty open with seating outside and be similar to an open air concert?
So I guess we wait for the teaser or the game to come out as I am not going to argue over this as I have had enough of that already

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Is the screencap of the in-game dialogue I was referring to. Since I believe Sam is 17 hence underage (even when the age of majority is 18, but drinking age is 21), it's obviously a scene I don't readily play, hence don't have immediate access to screencaps. The irony of a rock bar being on a rocky beach outcrop whilst playing rock music being a hilarious location for the event not being apparent to some peops.
Yes, it’s an actual screen grab, my photoshop isn’t even close to good enough to make a convincing fake.

I don’t see evidence that L&P has that type of ironic fourth-wall breaking humor, winking at the camera, but I do hope he has some fun with it, keeps it fresh.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes