ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I too agree in real life D's are big but there are mentions and also the way most are talking kinda makes it feel like Sophia's size is "currently" at anything between G-J cup, which I don't think is true.
The present Sophia seems DD or E at max to me which I admit is very big but does not go beyond what one can see in reality and definitely is not unbelievable like some feel. Though my estimations can be totally wrong.
She's huge & my issue is that even if L&P has reduced their size since the dressing room reveal, which reached a new level of exaggeration, she's still top-heavy. Even if by some stretch we call her size credible, (which obviously I don't), the fluctuation in measurements has still made Sophia much bigger than she was at the start. Why it matters to me is that it is a game spoiler IMO. Attempted realism was a main reason I played & then stuck with this VN, because it is a rare thing in the gaming world.

We can debate the merits/demerits of incest, blackmail, Neil etc., all we like but people in RL cannot suddenly just fundamentally change their appearance, without surgery. This gets to the core of the "realism" issue. It's not as though Sophia is now being played by a different actor/actress, as with some TV soap opera. Cosmetic alterations over time occur in many games but in this case it's on steroids, perhaps literally!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I too agree in real life D's are big but there are mentions and also the way most are talking kinda makes it feel like Sophia's size is "currently" at anything between G-J cup, which I don't think is true.
The present Sophia seems DD or E at max to me which I admit is very big but does not go beyond what one can see in reality and definitely is not unbelievable like some feel. Though my estimations can be totally wrong.
I'm using Measure Metrics, which is a Daz plug-in. Which gives Sophia at least a J-cup

• Wow
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
See everyone I was right, so don't question my delay and slow development theories anymore, I get it right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's why I mentioned that maybe he is not at his place or wherever he works on the game. He must be out because of some other important work. Hence a laptop is his only go to option. And no laptop will be able to handle the creation and rendering of the quality he delivers without a GPU. So Photoshop must be his only option, this also would explain why ps is moving slower than last time.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
How many times have we heard this? It isn't realistic to think he won't do anything or go anywhere between now and next summer.
He didn't say he won't do anything else between now and next summer, only that he has nothing planned (right now).
But I think he should have said it to his Patreons in advance, not after his absence...

Reactions: xxxorro

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
He didn't say he won't do anything else between now and next summer, only that he has nothing planned (right now).
But I think he should have said it to his Patreons in advance, not after his absence...
He's insinuating that his calendar is completely open and that there's nothing in his way to slow him down. My point is that it isn't reasonable of us to think that he won't go on another vacation at some point. I don't expect any dev to work on a project 7 days a week for months straight, that would be unreasonable. He doesn't need to pretend that he has no plans for many months.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes