t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
unfortunately not. used to have personal contact with him to awam. was then canceled because i wrote some critical comments, don,t support him anymore.
So he is part of CANCEL culture! LOL. Just consider how many options he gave you to use your hard earned cash upon. Maybe he is just being considerate, NOT!:devilish::p:cool:

You keep on Keeping on Bayrischman!:)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Here is the current poll for anyone curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What was this poll asking for again? Favourite characters or characters you want to see more content with, right? Kinda disappointing to see those results. Goes to show that the majority of supporters want to see more incest/child scenes with Sophia.

I'd personally vote for Janitor Clark, Subway Thugs, Movers, Nathalie and Vicky among others, but oh well. The story is already written, so one can just hope that these current results won't have much impact on future scenes. Would also be a way to ruin the game, atleast from my perspective.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What was this poll asking for again? Favourite characters or characters you want to see more content with, right? Kinda disappointing to see those results. Goes to show that the majority of supporters want to see more incest/child scenes with Sophia.

I'd personally vote for Janitor Clark, Subway Thugs, Movers, Nathalie and Vicky among others, but oh well. The story is already written, so one can just hope that these current results won't have much impact on future scenes. Would also be a way to ruin the game, atleast from my perspective.
Favourite/most popular characters in the game.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Which is why her presence in the event is? Bigger isn't always preferred anyway - otherwise Ellie's dildo would be getting some use.
I think Sophia would disagree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for Ellie, I think when she finds out Dylan isn't so "little" anymore, She is going to have Dylan on her mind. I have this strange feeling she will follow it around like a red dot from a laser pointer as she will think it's just the right size. :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes