Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I wonder if L&P will over ride the Patrons choice for the outfit concerning Sam's concert.
View attachment 1338729
I did mention before how I feel L&P also wants the rocky outfit to win and so didn't put in all that effort in the fitting the second outfit on Sophia. Though I believe that's what backfired, those nips and boob pockets are basically drawing everyone over to vote for them.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I did mention before how I feel L&P also wants the rocky outfit to win and so didn't put in all that effort in the fitting the second outfit on Sophia. Though I believe that's what backfired, those nips and boob pockets are basically drawing everyone over to vote for them.
This time I cannot agree with you, my friend. I do not understand at all why everyone is concentrating on a rock concert and does not at all take into account the fact that the event will take place in the evening, in a bar on the beach?
It is the place where Sofia goes that determines my choice of her outfit and nothing else. In my opinion, the second outfit is more suitable for Sofia to visit a bar where an amateur rock band will perform.
But for some reason, all critics of a choice like mine point only to the fact that it is more sexy and argue that this is the main selection criterion. Excuse me, my friend, but this is absolutely not the correct criterion.
I will repeat myself! For an evening visit to the bar, in my opinion, the second outfit is more suitable.
The first version of the outfit, in my opinion, is more suitable for a younger girl than Sofia! It is stylish enough to attend a rock concert at a stadium or other mass venue! And in that case, he would be quite suitable for Sofia for attending a rock concert. But not for the bar! For a bar, it looks somewhat out of place.
Any choice is primarily a matter of taste, I don't really understand why you are trying to explain a choice like mine only by the fact that the second outfit looks more open and sexy? This is wrong, my friend.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I wonder if L&P will over ride the Patrons choice for the outfit concerning Sam's concert.
View attachment 1338729
I believe that in order to conduct a serious poll among the patrons or in some forums, it is necessary to give the public a little more information about the event.
For example, before this publication of yours, there was information in my mind about a concert in a bar on the beach! Based on this, the second outfit was preferable for me.
Based on the fact that this is a rock bar, that is, a specialized institution, then, of course, the first outfit is more appropriate.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This time I cannot agree with you, my friend. I do not understand at all why everyone is concentrating on a rock concert and does not at all take into account the fact that the event will take place in the evening, in a bar on the beach?
It is the place where Sofia goes that determines my choice of her outfit and nothing else. In my opinion, the second outfit is more suitable for Sofia to visit a bar where an amateur rock band will perform.
But for some reason, all critics of a choice like mine point only to the fact that it is more sexy and argue that this is the main selection criterion. Excuse me, my friend, but this is absolutely not the correct criterion.
I will repeat myself! For an evening visit to the bar, in my opinion, the second outfit is more suitable.
The first version of the outfit, in my opinion, is more suitable for a younger girl than Sofia! It is stylish enough to attend a rock concert at a stadium or other mass venue! And in that case, he would be quite suitable for Sofia for attending a rock concert. But not for the bar! For a bar, it looks somewhat out of place.
Any choice is primarily a matter of taste, I don't really understand why you are trying to explain a choice like mine only by the fact that the second outfit looks more open and sexy? This is wrong, my friend.
See, the whole problem is that we have completely different views on which outfit suits a particular situation. There is very slim chance that we will reach a conclusion but still
My reasons for not choosing the second outfit while choosing the 1st one are :-

As L&P's statement just now posted by KillJoys , L&P does not mention a beach or something, it maybe there but it is not know for sure. He calls it a rock bar, with a rock band and a rock concert, the first dress it suitable since it's rocky. I'm partially joking here.

Now, the second outfit, paired with Sophia's hairstyle and heels looks really high class and is revealing. It's braless and we all are aware of how notorious Sophia's nips can be, they are eye catcher magnets as stated by her. it won't really look nice if everyone focuses on Sophia instead of Sam. The is a concert at a local bar ( not a reputed bar most certainly, or they wouldn't let a group of non recognised school boys perform there, they will have better offers ) which means the place could also have people like the hobos around the park but even keeping that aside. A 38 yr old married women with teenage children dressing like that to a a local bar only gives off the message that she is desperate for some attention. One dresses appropriately to their surroundings, a place which will mostly have people normally dressed, over there if a woman with Sophia's figure walks in dressed like that it isn't appropriate in my eyes. She is going there for a concert not to attract attention to herself. The outfit is very suitable for a night club or a high class party where everyone is expensively dressed, so Sophia won't really be a centre of attraction like she would be at this bar.

The first outfit totally resonates with the mood of a rock concert, the second outfit seems totally unrelated, Sophia can wear that for any random occasion in the game. This rocky outfit only would suit the concert.

Also the reason why I keep saying that he didn't put in an effort to fit the second outfit is because if you see the outfit in Daz store, alleycat posted the asset here, it fits perfectly, there are no boob pockets. And L&P for one is no amateur, he can definitely fit the outfit properly on Sophia if he wants to, he has worked with tougher outfits, then why didn't he put in that effort.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Does Sophia look like she's desperately looking for attention? It is the outfit of a rich high-class lady who just knows that she looks good in it. Is she overdressed? Definitely. Whether she is appropriately dressed for a visit to a beach bar in the hot and humid climate of San Alejio. And "yes" again. (That was already her topic Sabertooth__ .). The only thing that bothers me about this picture / outfit is that Sophia looks so sexually exaggerated in it. And that she wears it for Sam ;) .

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Her tits looks like an old skinny women at the moment, such a turn off
L&P should have kept them like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think he did well enough that they showed a natural enlargement with natural sagging and did not look like implants. They don't stick out like cantaloupes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes