BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
That is also my case, but that does not mean that I will not take a week or two of holidays in Europe, or in Asia, for example.
Dude c'mon be real, you know it, i know it and evrybody else here knows it that you won't do shite i mean you here on this site non stop you don't have time for other things:))))
Now i don't wanna sound like a jerk probably i will but here it is... what are you ppl doing in your life the ones who are here on this site like non stop (you know who you are)?! I mean don't get me wrong i'm a wanker too but i have a life (not very exciting but still) and i only come on this site like for 1-2 h per day to check for news about some games but i swear some of you are here like non stop and posting like day after day... i hope i don't offend anyone but my God i'm curious...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't pay attention to the story much, do you???? Just like Ellie's Sex-Ed with Sophia, it's in the works... Trust me, She will be ready Dylan soon enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're referring to "intimate shaving", of course I know it will happen. I've even done renders of it myself, so I'm fully aware of what's possible with the genital assets L&P uses. I've even done renders with Christine's heart-shaped pubes. And that the reason Sophia even mentions it is in reference to oral and how much better it is., especially if you tidy up around the labia.

But as yet, Ellie doesn't shave.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If he thought that then why give us a choice in the first place?

Silly Minister.
Have you not learned? It is called jerking your chain. Then everyone gets all puffy and he does something simple, he was gonna do anyway (Such as a teaser to tease y'all), to assuage the pain.

I think he was a consultant for the OJ defense team. If it does not fit (his plan) you must acquit. You will like his idea better anyway right? None of you have any artistic ability right?

However, many of you seem to be equal, or better, in my estimation to L&P. Just Sayin'!

Reactions: Bishop Robert

Skut100

Feb 13, 2019
Looking at the day so far, the second outfit fits best. But if you consider that it's a rock concert, of course the first outfit fits much better. The problem is that the first outfit looks kind of boring and doesn't fit the rest of the day and the second outfit looks a lot better/hotter although it doesn't fit the occasion. Maybe a third outfit would be the best choice. Overknee boots, leather leggings, acdc shirt....

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report. Ver. 0.150 :cool:(y)

35% - 25%
15% - 0%

View attachment 1337897
For the prognosticators out there....

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes35%55%19.25%
Rendered Scenes25%25%6.25%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed26.25%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)35
Bullshit Days Consumed so far3
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)29
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit32
Estimated Completion Date11/24/2021

Estimated Completion Date by Progress Update
1628290373412.png

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If you're referring to "intimate shaving", of course I know it will happen. I've even done renders of it myself, so I'm fully aware of what's possible with the genital assets L&P uses. I've even done renders with Christine's heart-shaped pubes. And that the reason Sophia even mentions it is in reference to oral and how much better it is., especially if you tidy up around the labia.

But as yet, Ellie doesn't shave.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
L&P should have kept them like this.

I think he did well enough that they showed a natural enlargement with natural sagging and did not look like implants. They don't stick out like cantaloupes.
Strange that everything you said, I think exactly the opposite about the jugs. At the time I didn't say much but thought along the lines that things were going too far. Subsequently I posted quite a lot on the subject, when the size started to fluctuate. We'll never agree on this. What I would have liked to have seen was Sophia remaining the same size as when she started out. She certainly wasn't small. This proved way too much to ask & she'll never be 'natural' again.

My only remaining hope is that the same audience that opted for concert outfit #2 [venues I knew as a teenager watching other young people on stage.....I hesitate to post what might have happened with such a kit] & see fit to facepalm without posting a single cogent POV, don't start demanding bigger. I wouldn't put it past the Dev to increase them again to DoD size. He's obviously been influenced by such "Mom" fantasies.

Reactions: mort3243

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Dude c'mon be real, you know it, i know it and evrybody else here knows it that you won't do shite i mean you here on this site non stop you don't have time for other things:))))
Now i don't wanna sound like a jerk probably i will but here it is... what are you ppl doing in your life the ones who are here on this site like non stop (you know who you are)?! I mean don't get me wrong i'm a wanker too but i have a life (not very exciting but still) and i only come on this site like for 1-2 h per day to check for news about some games but i swear some of you are here like non stop and posting like day after day... i hope i don't offend anyone but my God i'm curious...
I'm retired, yet I'm on this site per day on average, less than you it seems. I'm also limited in what I can do owing to personal circumstances. I don't take any offence but let's just say that life can be harsh enough to require "realistic" escapism, as much as reasonably possible, as opposed to wanking material. Also, I don't stay on F95 but jump in & out, as & when, so to speak. Glad to be able to semi-satisfy a curious mind.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If that shot is anything to go by, Ellie might have already started to trim around her lab. Since so far she's only trimmed her bikini line (before the talk about "intimate shaving"), she might be keeping the bush. Especially since it makes her look older.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You don't pay attention to the story much, do you???? Just like Ellie's Sex-Ed with Sophia, it's in the works... Trust me, She will be ready Dylan soon enough.

Maybe we can shave her pubes to look like Dylans face.

I'll buy his full patreon membership.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes