JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
Any fix would probably take longer than just mashing keys to give the save a name. I'll agree with you that it was a little more cumbersome than I expected, so maybe L&P will fix it, but I'm surprised it bothered someone. I don't think this has been brought up at all, so congrats on getting something unique.
It's interesting. I'd played games where the option to name saves came up, but right-clicking would just make the game shrug and save it as an unnamed save. This is the first game that makes you do the button mash, that I've seen, which I think is why it irritates me. Ah well, it's a small annoyance. But it's an annoyance.

JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
Hasn't been discussed to death, since there are only been really me (and those that are only interested in say, the lesbian route) that only play a single route, enough to make changing the code worth it. Most people play many, if not all routes.

That said, if I get enough interest, like I did for the "Lesbian Walkthrough", I might do it anyway.

But players like me or particularly KillJoys are likely to make saves of particular routes available when updates get released, so best to check in around update release. Is likely your best bet.
Ha! Yeah I don't do many branchings myself in this game, so naming my saves is a bit superfluous.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It's interesting. I'd played games where the option to name saves came up, but right-clicking would just make the game shrug and save it as an unnamed save. This is the first game that makes you do the button mash, that I've seen, which I think is why it irritates me. Ah well, it's a small annoyance. But it's an annoyance.
Usually, people complain about the amount of time it takes for an update or the amount of render he uses/creates to tell a scene. This is the first time I have seen someone complain about the save feature. :unsure:

JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
Usually, people complain about the amount of time it takes for an update or the amount of render he uses/creates to tell a scene. This is the first time I have seen someone complain about the save feature. :unsure:
Well, this one is the one that boggles me! I mean, L&P has a long process; if I want to complain about that, well... maybe I've got to adjust my expectations a smidge. (Not to say I don't want more frequent updates but it is what it is) This particular thing just nagged me because the game never required a save-name before, then implemented it with this most recent update, taking a (small, sure but real) step down in user interface. It just seemed like a case of "it wasn't broke, why'd he 'fix' it?"

Reactions: SubtleHustle

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since there is only one update that even has the option to name saves, that may be a little unfair. Players like me that only play a single route, maybe two (if we want to include Liam having sex with Sophia on playable day 18, or say an Alyssa save and an Ellie/Julia save), have no reason really to have to need to name saves.

So it's entirely reasonable for some players that it's never been necessary to have named saves, be at a loss when they suddenly need to. Not everyone pays enough attention to know what is coming in an update, that's just accepted.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think you necessarily need to type in something. I checked it on Android atleast, I haven't checked this for the PC. You can just press "ok" without writing anything and the save will be made.

Unlike you though I like the naming feature a lot. Previously it was really difficult to remember which choices I made for which save and so would have to restart again. It's a problem for someone with multiple saves. I have like 20+, so remembering which choices I made after 4-5 months is next to impossible.
I find "Save 1", "Save 2" etc works for my purposes if you don't need the naming feature. Easy enough to type in even on Android without a keyboard

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The thing is I forget all the choices I made. After Save 1 and save 2 and say I follow this trend uptil save 20, would be impossible to remember. The bigger choices are reflected clearly ( like choosing Alyssa or Ellie on day 18 ) but not the smaller ones. Now for future updates I am not able to progress a particular path I choose because I forgot the what choices each save has.
Of course it depends on how many routes you have. The point I was trying to make is that when you're someone like me that only plays one route, I can name my saves something vague like "Save 1", because I know that's my canon route up to the latest I've played.

Everything from "Save 2" onwards are only ever temporary saves if I'm not sure if I've made the right decision just after an update release.

The only reason I have for creating a "Save 2" onwards will be if I want to experiment with mixing the lesbian route with Sophia having sex with Liam, which would really just be for experiment anyway, not anything I'd recommend in a walkthrough.

But if you're someone like Mamonetti and you're creating your own walkthrough, I can see the point in multiple saves. So will need the different saves for the different choices. For his you really only need the Antonio path anyway, which still reduces to one.

Otherwise, all you're really going to need is at most a GW save, an Alyssa save, and an Ellie/Julia save. Should pretty much cover everything. At least for the next couple of years until the next milestone of playable day 16 when things change.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
NO SEX YET, in relation to content it is rather an introductory demo where it explains the different relationships that the MC's family has with other families, Also there another situations with the moving workers, MC's High School staff, at the Husband's Fashion Company, With the Neighbors's Son, etc

Personally, I liked it ill keep an eye on it, Here's a Chart of the families:

- Parker's Family
  • Sophia Parker: Wife [Teacher] < Main Character.
  • Liam: Husband [Fashion Designer] < Gambling Addiction.
  • "Ellie": Daughter [Student] < Love Keep her body in shape + No Sexual Exp + Dont like Dylan.
  • Dylan: Son [Student] < Good in Sports + Naive + No Sexual Exp + Pervert.
- Sister's Family
  • Patricia: Mc's Younger Sister [Gold Digger / Luxury Hotel Manager] < Love Young Blood.
  • Carl: Brother in Law [Business Man] < Impotent + MultiMillionare
- College friends / Neighbors
  • Amber: Sophia & Liam Friend [] <
  • Neil: Sophia & Liam Friend [] <
  • Julia: Amber & Neil's Daughter [Student]
  • Sam: Amber & Neil's Son [Student] < Have a little Crush on Sophia
I couldn't agree more, every episode he always introducing new characters so when we going to the main story if there's a lot of characters to tell, don't tell me this new characters are all cameo just like museum boy's

Reactions: BorgiaBou
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes