Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Sam deserves a "reward" for the concert from Sophia....
That’s what I was thinking. Peeping not in a creepy way, but more of a voyeur “allowed” to look. Like Sophia knows he is looking and the good wife can close the curtain and the bad wife can give him a “reward”

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
We're just about 40 days from when production started and approximately 30% done with the update, so if the current rate continues then early November, possibly even late October, are a possibility.

But, let's be real: pretty much everyone expects the concert event to grow beyond what L&P planned (just how far beyond the "plan" is debatable) and the new environment (a bar we've not seen yet), characters (band members, bartender, women lining up to use the powder room) and props (musical instruments and PA sound system and cables and shitty stage lights, pint and shot glasses, wine and liquor bottles, bowls of peanuts and pretzels, custom cocktail napkins and coasters, of course) to slow things down substantially.

The chart below has a built in 35 days of delay (of which five have already been credited) just so we don't get a sense of false hope.
View attachment 1349030
Think we could get this chart in cornflower blue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Talcum Powder

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
so it creates a poll to ask and does not respect the will who supports it? I like
So far we don't know at all whether he will not stick to the survey results in this case, but rather choose the rock outfit he prefers. But I want to say it again, the survey with the two sexy outfits is primarily intended to calm down the whimpering customers and only give them the feeling of being able to decide something. Believing the developer is interested in my opinion, if this gives him more work, is Ilusion. I wouldn't do it any other way if I were him.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So far we don't know at all whether he will not stick to the survey results in this case, but rather choose the rock outfit he prefers. But I want to say it again, the survey with the two sexy outfits is primarily intended to calm down the whimpering customers and only give them the feeling of being able to decide something. Believing the developer is interested in my opinion, if this gives him more work, is Ilusion. I wouldn't do it any other way if I were him.
Though it is a really bad policy. If I had a patron and thought about giving them a choice, I would make sure to respect the poll whatever it is. Though it also clearly means that I will only give a choice when I am actually confused and have not pre-decided what I want. Or give them choices regarding things that would be completely insignificant to what I want to portray.

It's not difficult to make people happy. They would be happy with very minor things too. Like If I suggested a detail to L&P and I get to see it in the game, even if it's in the background, I would be happy. I will support him knowing that he listens to suggestions and opinions.

The point being, he shouldn't have started a poll when he already had decided or had a clear preference for one outfit.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
My precious being one of those people that we are not going to see her for a very very long time:cry:
My sadness as you hopefully realise is not directed at you but at the prospect of not seeing Alyssa for a very long time.
To me personally, Alyssa is in the top 5 of potential LI that I want to see with Sophia (along with Dylan/Ellie/Patricia/Sam).

Alyssa is gorgeous and I love the way that her and Sophia get along, and the affect that Alyssa has on Sophia in a relatively short period of time. It's such a shame that the bloated list of characters along with the slowing of release updates has meant that it will be huge between when we saw Alyssa (and Antonio) last and when we will see her again.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Though it is a really bad policy. If I had a patron and thought about giving them a choice, I would make sure to respect the poll whatever it is. Though it also clearly means that I will only give a choice when I am actually confused and have not pre-decided what I want. Or give them choices regarding things that would be completely insignificant to what I want to portray.

It's not difficult to make people happy. They would be happy with very minor things too. Like If I suggested a detail to L&P and I get to see it in the game, even if it's in the background, I would be happy. I will support him knowing that he listens to suggestions and opinions.

The point being, he shouldn't have started a poll when he already had decided or had a clear preference for one outfit.
Right, but what I also wanted to point out in my post is that something is being discussed here that has not yet been decided at all. It is hypotetically assumed that L&P decides against the survey and then some of them start to complain about this possible future and the developer. I see a very familiar pattern here again. The word is turned around in the mouth of the developer.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A lot of times indeed L&P's words are twisted or just exposed to extreme scrutiny, that one way or another a negative interpretation is obtained ( obviously I am not trying to say he is always right, there are times when he actually wrong ).
Here he is in the wrong or atleast his objective with this poll is totally unclear. A post shared by KillJoys clearly shows L&P himself likes the first outfit and considers the patron choice not good.
Shrug!
But I don't really care what Sophia wears to the rock concert, she'll just look gorgeous in it, as always. For this reason alone, this discussion is not worth the contributions that have already been written about it for me.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
To me it is just more time wasted for L&P to flail with things like this. Just say no to teasers, no to stupid polls, no to anything that slows his incredibly SLOW pace of development. Seriously, how many will still support this if he continues at this pace of 2/3rd of a day a year. Will y'all stil be dropping $30 a month for that? Yup, everyone who is just jonesing for that one penetration shot.

Highly recommend going to the fan art page. Much better work there IMO.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Personally, I don't care much about the L&P voting. For me, it is much more important that the development of the game is faster and the story develops.
For example, I'm really wondering if Sofia will take any initiative tonight at an event with Sam?
Indeed, on the 12th game day, Sofia was more than once excited and wet, can this lead to the fact that she will show a little initiative, as was the case with Larry? After all, the evening promises to be interesting and she probably wants to somehow stimulate Sam to further development on the way to conquering the rock Olympus?

I agree with the Sabertooth__, if you do not listen to the opinion of the patrons, then in this case, it is better not to conduct polls!

Even though this event isn't coming soon, I'm worried about what Aiden's next assignment will be? Although we do not expect something extreme, but already on the third assignment, Sofia was almost naked in front of seven guys and Aiden felt her stomach and was so close to her pussy, he was also tightly squeezing her breasts!
I suppose it's not worth assuming that there will be some significant step back. But then the question arises, what can happen so sexy as in the third task, and even at school? After all, the fourth task, as far as I understand at this moment, will be given to Sofia at school. Probably the question is that she can do it outside the classroom or not at school?
Otherwise, my imagination refuses to suggest any realistic scenarios for the fourth task.:unsure:

Some questions and unfortunately there are absolutely no answers and even hints of answers!:(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes