Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ya I know it's for 15$ and above patrons but people didn't pledge to him knowing they will be a given a choice to decide for this update. This isn't something he does regularly. What people generally join him for is the teasers because that is only thing they can be sure of. This is just an additional benefit they got this time by luck.
L&P really does not provide much benefits for his patrons, which is primarily because he does not have time left as a result of his slow production.
If he was fast He could do exclusive wallpapers for the higher tier, exclusive noncanon scenes. With his equipment it should be a cakewalk.
So I really believe L&P's patrons don't pledge to him for the right to vote but only for the teasers.
He did do exclusive renders for high tier patrons as he did the fashion show in HD and also an Ellie render but stopped doing them.
Some of his patrons have moaned about teasers as they think it slows down the game progress as he spends time on teasers and not on the main game but each to there own I guess.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He did do exclusive renders for high tier patrons as he did the fashion show in HD and also an Ellie render but stopped doing them.
Some of his patrons have moaned about teasers as they think it slows down the game progress as he spends time on teasers and not on the main game but each to there own I guess.
Exactly as I said, Patrons won't be happy with additional benefits because the main game development is slow. Though I don't understand how teasers slow down development, the renders in the teasers are actual game renders. All teasers do is complete one in game render beforehand.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Only 177 votes cast out of almost 1600 patrons so I guess that you do have to be a certain patron level to cast a vote or lack of interest for the event.
His fave character poll got 2,666 votes total
Don't forget that poll you can vote several times,i am not sure if you can even vote for all options.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Even though this event isn't coming soon, I'm worried about what Aiden's next assignment will be? Although we do not expect something extreme, but already on the third assignment, Sofia was almost naked in front of seven guys and Aiden felt her stomach and was so close to her pussy, he was also tightly squeezing her breasts!
I suppose it's not worth assuming that there will be some significant step back. But then the question arises, what can happen so sexy as in the third task, and even at school? After all, the fourth task, as far as I understand at this moment, will be given to Sofia at school. Probably the question is that she can do it outside the classroom or not at school?
Otherwise, my imagination refuses to suggest any realistic scenarios for the fourth task.:unsure:

Some questions and unfortunately there are absolutely no answers and even hints of answers!:(
Beside the nature of the task itself, I'm curious about the implications, if any, of the different outcomes of the third task. As a reminder, the task once accepted has three different endings:
  1. Sophia's refuse Aphrodite's pose, she poses with the same dress, she has a very short chit-chat with the students without seeing the paintings, then back with Aiden who is slightly disappointed that she didn't do everything Xavier asked her.
  2. Sophia goes for Aphrodite's pose:
    1. She rejects Ares/Aiden touch, there is not much groping and he doesn't put his hand on the breast for the pose, she has a chit-chat with the students at the end, she sees some of the paintings but we are not shown which ones. Then back with Aiden who does not reveal he was him
    2. She goes all the way through, with the groping and all, she talks to the students and see all paintings especially the ones with "fertile imagination". Then back with Aiden revealing it was him.
It is interesting how the different endings could influence (or not) the rest of the story, especially the "twist" about Aiden. Would it be just a matter of few different dialogues between them? Does Sophia's attitude towards Aiden changes? Will there be a branching according to the twist? (I hope not because it means new branches etc etc). :unsure:

As for the 4th task, I think it will be inevitably a step back wrt the 3rd one, especially if it happens in the classroom. But sometimes you need to go down a bit to get higher ;) I think that the crescendo can work better if there are short pauses every now and then.

hzjujk suggested that Sophia will have to explain the paintings to the class to embarrass her and plant the seed of the doubt in the students. And probably the painting shown to the class will be different according to the different endings, I'd add.

If instead the task goes more in the same direction of the first two tasks, I'd feel like suggesting two ideas (dunno if they have been already discussed, in case apologies for the lack of originality ;) )

Sophia could be asked to tease one of the students. Let's pick Zack as an example because he is involved in the affair but it could be any other student. She will have to approach him at his desk and, pretending to help him or showing something on the book, she has to rub her chest on his harm or his head. Or she has to assume a pose in front of him where he can really see down her cleavage and even the other students can also enjoy the view.

Another one could be, now that he knows Sophia's size, Aiden meeting Sophia before the lesson and handing her a white shirt made of a very light fabric so that it is almost see-through but still "acceptable" to be worn by Sophia. I think of something in chiffon, for example
1628946851566.png

or
1628946726999.png
And, obviously, no bra as per rule.
Once again the "playful breeze" will do a number on her nipples which will be more exposed than the previous 2 tasks in the classroom. Aiden seems to have a thing for that (1st and 3rd task).
He can also ask her to do part of the lesson standing in front of the window, so that the light coming from the back or the side will emphasize Sophia's shapes without completely expose her (i.e. leaving at least something to the imagination ;) )
This has the bonus feature for L&P to experiment with lights and materials to produce the desired effect.

Too much of a step back? :)

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Exactly as I said, Patrons won't be happy with additional benefits because the main game development is slow. Though I don't understand how teasers slow down development, the renders in the teasers are actual game renders. All teasers do is complete one in game render beforehand.
It is the time L&P spends ranting and threatening on the teaser. Not the actual product. If L&P spends that much time in the rant how much does L&P spend reading, and wandering different threads, and getting all butt hurt. If L&P can't handle it L&P should avoid it. That way, like other Devs, L&P would just dump the info and press on. For all we know L&P gets into a self flaggelation mode and it takes L&P out of a creative mind set and L&P stalls out for x hours, or days. That is the problem. In my little bit of conversation with L&P I was impressed only by his negativity, unfounded aggressiveness, and inability to accept a different point of view. I could have described him as unhinged. IMO

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It is the time L&P spends ranting and threatening on the teaser. Not the actual product. If L&P spends that much time in the rant how much does L&P spend reading, and wandering different threads, and getting all butt hurt. If L&P can't handle it L&P should avoid it. That way, like other Devs, L&P would just dump the info and press on. For all we know L&P gets into a self flaggelation mode and it takes L&P out of a creative mind set and L&P stalls out for x hours, or days. That is the problem. In my little bit of conversation with L&P I was impressed only by his negativity, unfounded aggressiveness, and inability to accept a different point of view. I could have described him as unhinged. IMO
To his credit (sort of) @L&P did apparently drop out of this forum, but I doubt it was because he came to some level of self awareness that he can't deal with criticism. I've only ever read what he posted here and shared posts from Patreon and have the exact same impression: overly aggressive, can't accept the validity of a differing point of view independently of whether or not he agrees with it - it should be possible to see things differently without taking offense - and, just think about him providing a screenshot of Sophia's boots inside her shoulder bag: what the actual fuck? At first I thought he was playing along with the banter but have had to change my assessment. Unhinged might be too strong, but fragile ego wouldn't be.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Nice idea about Zac and since we have to make some sort of decision about Zac/Alyssa it could fit in.
Carry on with Zac's exploitation or stop it and go with Alyssa so this could be an extension of Aiden's tasks kind of.
If it means, even if in different playthrough routes, that Sophia will eventually have sex with Alyssa and Zac, then I am perfectly fie with that!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The last good update of this game was when the Ellie & Sophia shower scene happened. Since then we have only been getting shit! Just way too slow paced and focusing on boring stuff

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The last good update of this game was when the Ellie & Sophia shower scene happened. Since then we have only been getting shit! Just way too slow paced and focusing on boring stuff
To be fair, there's only been one update since then. The amount of time between updates is a far greater issue.

One of the things that might be an issue later on for those of us playing the lesbian route is how easily we'll still be able to maintain F > GW during playable day 13.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
To be fair, there's only been one update since then. The amount of time between updates is a far greater issue.

One of the things that might be an issue later on for those of us playing the lesbian route is how easily we'll still be able to maintain F > GW during playable day 13.
Fair point, the dev takes so long that it definitely feels like its been a few updates since that scene. What will happen on Day 13?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes