nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I ask myself after the scene in the park with the Odachlose in what form should Dylan collect points with Sophia? He has no money, has no experience, cannot score with something as erotic as rock musicians, no trace of independence - he is still attached to his mother's skirt. Actually, he's out of the game! If there is not a significant event that moves back into the middle, I don't see how it should go on. Dylan may think he is one of them, but the coat is handed to him!
Good point.
The only logical Dylan route is sexual, with Liam continuing as the head of the family, the source of income, but unaware of what is happening. Same with Sam.
There's nothing else to talk about, not with Dylan, Sam, Zac, Aiden. There are purely sexual routes, some with domination or submission others more romantic and sentimental, but nothing more.
Sophia gives in little by little, her reasons being different (one is for Sam, another for Dylan, ..) but the reality is that we have only one explanation: the need for sex.

And then, the question arises: why special conditions between candidates of the same age?
The only route that would break up the family is Morello.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
For L&P, as a creative person, it turned out to be more acceptable to violate the original plan and disrupt the deadlines than to change the plot and its idea of the whole game, and I understand and support him in this. And you, apparently, are not. That's the difference between me and you. That is why I urge everyone to be lenient with L&P. And you, at any cost, demand that he admit his mistakes. But he does not consider his choice in favor of preserving history intact to be erroneous. Because from his point of view, it is the content of the game, its plot, that is the master plan, and the timing is the criterion that he could not accurately assess at the initial stage without having the necessary experience for this.
You sound like a pastor speaking from the pulpit to his congregation or to his flock of sheep. ;)
What Dr.Fapalot is trying to tell you is that L&P should be open to constructive criticism. And I mean really constructive. That kind of criticism is incredibly important to everyone. And if you think that Dr.Fapalot is not supportive of him in what he is doing, you are also wrong. He has been a legend for a long time!
We need to be able to express our thoughts about the game in the form of criticism or ideas, don't we? I share his ideas/story for the most part, but every now and then we have different opinions. But that's not important. It's about the conversation about it. And if L&P sticks to his story...time will tell if he was right or not.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
:unsure: Explanation please!
IMO, first: financial, second: age, third: it's the only route where Liam loses Sophia's esteem and the only route where her husband sells her out.

Sophia, according to the script, looks great but she's 38 and I don't think she's crazy. She knows that she doesn't have a lot of time to "get attentions", and those who like her now won't be interested in 7-10 years.
If your sister tried everything sexually, and you didn't have the time or the opportunities, maybe mother nature is looking for balance :unsure:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You sound like a pastor speaking from the pulpit to his congregation or to his flock of sheep. ;)
What Dr.Fapalot is trying to tell you is that L&P should be open to constructive criticism. And I mean really constructive. That kind of criticism is incredibly important to everyone. And if you think that Dr.Fapalot is not supportive of him in what he is doing, you are also wrong. He has been a legend for a long time!
We need to be able to express our thoughts about the game in the form of criticism or ideas, don't we? I share his ideas/story for the most part, but every now and then we have different opinions. But that's not important. It's about the conversation about it. And if L&P sticks to his story...time will tell if he was right or not.
Believe me, my friend, I understand you, and moreover, I agree to some extent with the criticism that is being expressed against L&P. I know that the doctor supports L&P and it certainly deserves respect.
But I am paying attention to the reaction of the community to L&P's managerial mistakes in determining the timing of the project, I am trying to focus the attention of society on the fact that the reaction was as critical and uncompromising as possible! He was called a liar and many other negative things were expressed in his address. I think it was the reaction of the community that led to the fact that he closed himself from the dialogue.
It was proposed to shorten routes, remove some unnecessary characters from the story, and so on.
But no one wanted to listen to L&P when he made modest attempts to explain to the whole public the motives for making his decisions. When he explained the difficulty of attracting outside help and so on, everyone laughed at his explanations and criticized every point.
By the way, I was called his lawyer for trying to support L&P, many people were also rude to me. I remember all this well.

That's why I say that I understand him, I also understand the reasons why he is not susceptible to criticism in his address, for him the implementation of the entire project is much more expensive than communicating with any of us.

• Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor and hzjujk

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
1630245342094.png Two months gone to finish 45.75% and It will take more than two months t finish the rest. I'm sure we are looking at X'mass for sure for the next update too. So nothing changed and has the dev said anyting about monthly updates few updates ago?
may be I've mistaken to once in six months.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
do not know how svezatsa with administrators ??
You're really so funny! Why do you need admins?
Just communicate like an adult and no one will block you.

I previously gave you a link to a website where you can download the Russian version of the game. Here it is:

Did you see it?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes