Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
LP has recommended another game in his Patreon site. 4 years in Tehran of Monia Sendicate.
I think it is the first time. The game is an RPG with one of the hottest models I've seen, and with an explendid quality

Reactions: pimel and mikie

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't prank that is bulling and i don't like bullies i hurt them for real i been bullied before
I know, :ROFLMAO: Undertaker.
Now seriously, the bar is close to the beach and if Sam takes her to a sandy spot on the beach, it will be very uncomfortable for Sophia and she will have to take off her shoes first and then the rest.
Maybe that's the trick, Sophia is too elegant for all that sand and water. A topless is possible.

Mar 25, 2021
Now seriously, the bar is close to the beach and if Sam takes her to a sandy spot on the beach, it will be very uncomfortable for Sophia and she will have to take off her shoes first and then the rest.
Maybe that's the trick, Sophia is too elegant for all that sand and water. A topless is possible.
How can we keep Sophia from going to the beach with Sam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How can we keep Sophia from going to the beach with Sam
Just don't do the Sam route. This update for me will only be the Nat event, then Cathy and Andy in the evening. If Sophia doesn't invite Sam over on playable day 11 in the backyard, then she doesn't get the invite.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Wait...there is a Beach close to the Bar?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes