Yua (結愛)

May 13, 2021
I played this game half and years ago. That time game was amazing, really liked it a lot. I thought dev will bring some more intense scene. But MC playing basketball, swimming with little boys and then goes to old care center but nothing more serious. I don't what's going on this game right now it becomes so big and after long time gameplay at the end if find some teasing scene then i just question myself why i even played this game. Please anyone have played this game recently please tell me is it worth to try now and what's going on in the end.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I fully understand such a philosophy & have been forced, through inescapable RL, to practice it every day of my existence for at least the last 21 years. It's a good, sound philosophy & has helped me immensely, not least in maintaining a level of sanity. I even recommend it to others, if I think it would help....BUT wait....enough RL.

I originally played AWAM for escapism & soon came to realise that it was something special. When I see it degenerating into just another teenage fantasy-fest, I react, partly because it's my favourite game. One ludicrous costume does not spoil a VN but I see it as the latest manifestation of a creeping malaise.

I've never at any time called the Dev nasty names because, what would be the point of juvenile behaviour, when the very thing I'm criticising is the dumbing-down that's been gradually, at times almost imperceptibly, occurring? I'm not asking for 'the great visual erotic novel of the 1st quarter of the 21st century' & have never expected it! I simply wish that L&P would reboot his original vision for AWAM. That's the one outlined in the Patreon mission statement/blurb. That's the one that raised my expectations to a probably unrealistic level in the first place.
Your expectations are too high, you will be disappointed. I don't mean that in a derogatory way. But as I wrote earlier, we can only hope for individual scenes that meet our expectations of an adult game. And by that I don't mean the fuck scenes but the story up to then and beyond. For me, however, this game has still spoiled many other games in terms of story structure and emotional logic. And I think that will continue to be the case. And who tells us that the current course of the game is not very close to the planned one. As for the blackmail routes, of course ... I'm sorry for you now ;).

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It seems like forever ago that KillJoy was accused of stanning for L&P. How things have changed
Could Killjoys be a bot account created by you to fool people into thinking you're really Killjoys while GingerSweetGirl is really a separate spy account for L&P's second in command Nexer who really is a Bane71 dupe account? :unsure:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I played this game half and years ago. That time game was amazing, really liked it a lot. I thought dev will bring some more intense scene. But MC playing basketball, swimming with little boys and then goes to old care center but nothing more serious. I don't what's going on this game right now it becomes so big and after long time gameplay at the end if find some teasing scene then i just question myself why i even played this game. Please anyone have played this game recently please tell me is it worth to try now and what's going on in the end.
Too big a question, a simple one yes, so....I'll attempt a simple answer. It's still worth playing, despite everything that has gone on, or more particularly not gone on. It's not fap material but it can be erotic at times. It has many routes & plotlines to choose from & amazing renders. There are a dozens of interesting characters to love or hate. It has the most attractive women in the gaming world & I'm not just referring to looks. There are also plenty of reasons to dislike it intensely but if push comes to shove, I would still recommend playing.

As to how things might end. Nobody knows & a lot of this thread is taken up with thoughts on that subject.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Your expectations are too high, you will be disappointed. I don't mean that in a derogatory way. But as I wrote earlier, we can only hope for individual scenes that meet our expectations of an adult game. And by that I don't mean the fuck scenes but the story up to then and beyond. For me, however, this game has still spoiled many other games in terms of story structure and emotional logic. And I think that will continue to be the case. And who tells us that the current course of the game is not very close to the planned one. As for the blackmail routes, of course ... I'm sorry for you now ;).
I'm already disappointed, hence the stream of recent posts by me, when up 'til recently I'd been doing so well posting less. If the story is in fact following the Dev's original intended course, I was possibly a mite delusional when I started playing, altho' I don't really think so. This game is always at a tipping point, or so it seems IMO, but hey, no need to feel sorry for me, except of course in relation to the premature end of Bennett's route. That was just too much for us blackmail fans. It was the proverbial "slap in the face with a wet kipper." [UK saying but I'm sure every nation has a similar phrase to cover it!] He could have had such fun!!! Such fun.....

Reactions: hzjujk

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I’m never right. :p
Even on my previous sentence.

I don’t think so, it’s his story. Sam’s girlfriend, the couple on the plane (you just put one or two images of Sophia excited), Aiden and Jennifer, ... : it’s quickly done with some images. It doesn’t change the story, just Sophia’s level of excitement / jealousy / frustration...

It is a pity that the opportunities to show her voyeur aspect is not highlighted more. But it's fine :coffee:

By the way...

Apollodore theroy #7548
Patricia thinks Sam’s cute. She wants to fuck him. Sophia, protective (but in fact jealous) offers Sam to go somewhere together. First kiss.

Interrupted as every time by a passerby, a cyclist, a pigeon (not this time, but a seagull), ...
Don't know about Sam, but Patricia definitely thinks Jules is cute:
Patricia 17 - Stating the obvious.png

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Arrived at the biker bar, the women meet Sam and his boys from the band, getting ready and discussing their performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now... Country Bunker sounds more like a Country Music place than Rock and Roll.
Thanks again for sharing! Looks like an area with a high pigeon population. I think my car wash idea is back on.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
He doesn't look any different than Aiden! And I bet. With his boys, he's all cocky and tells them that he's going to fuck Sophia... and then when he's alone with her, he goes back to being shy and he has sleepless nights because he's always thinking about her tits. I don’t like him.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Arrived at the biker bar, the women meet Sam and his boys from the band, getting ready and discussing their performance.

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now... Country Bunker sounds more like a Country Music place than Rock and Roll.
Please note the 1970s era van, or Luv machine. Screw (pun intended) Sam's car. That van will be shakin'! At least there is a possibility.

Who am I kiddin'!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now...
ok not a beach bar. :unsure:wait Ellie was suppose to be there too?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He doesn't look any different than Aiden! And I bet. With his boys, he's all cocky and tells them that he's going to fuck Sophia... and then when he's alone with her, he goes back to being shy and he has sleepless nights because he's always thinking about her tits. I don’t like him.
If it is a real biker bar (Not wanna bees). Then Sam and the boys have one shot at doing it right or they will have their little butts in a world of hurt. Ooooh and Sophia and Patricia have to save them. How could they do that ....? Meh, let the punks learn the lesson. Elwood and Jake ftw.:devilish::LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ok not a beach bar. :unsure:wait Ellie was suppose to be there too?
Unknown. Last update she said she might have plans with friends, so if she's at the event, she likely had made her own way there, possibly with Christine. Although I believe that's not Christine's pickup in the driveway.

If it is a real biker bar (Not wanna bees). Then Sam and the boys have one shot at doing it right or they will have their little butts in a world of hurt. Ooooh and Sophia and Patricia have to save them. How could they do that ....? Meh, let the punks learn the lesson. Elwood and Jake ftw.:devilish::LOL:
Rawhide!!

Reactions: Old Dog and xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes