Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1378407
View attachment 1378408

Ivan will be in the bar! :oops:

I’m kidding :sneaky:
It looks like the evening will be far from romantic.

A rock bar by the beach and a biker bar in urban areas near the beach, you will agree, this is not the same thing.

The appearance of this truck and the general situation at the bike bar, for reasons I don't understand, I don't like at all.
Perhaps the contrast caused unpleasant feelings?! A bright, rosy, positive picture of how two ladies are ready to go to a concert:
1630291248047.png
and quite a sad, I would even say a gloomy picture next to a biker bar:
1630291419274.png
L&P as always presents surprises!
I'm just wondering if anyone besides me has any unpleasant feelings about the biker bar?

Probably unpleasant feelings appeared due to the fact that the relationship between Sam and Sofia developed in a romantic, soft, some kind of light, gentle erotic way. Holding an event in a biker bar leads to other associations, completely opposite!

I don't even know what to say?
A very wide range of events is possible, from everything went great, to how Sam and the guys from his group will witness how bikers and truck drivers will pinch Sofia and Patricia and grope them in full view of young guys who will not be able to help the ladies.
L&P claimed that there will be no violence in the game, so I still hope for a better outcome of the event in the biker bar.

But there is another reason that makes you worry! After all, we have already seen Aiden on the bike today! To somehow mix Sam and Aiden's route, L&P can bring Aiden to the same bar.
Will Aiden be in this bar or not?

If we saw an institution on the beach at sunset, there would be no excitement, but just a desire to get an update as soon as possible. But in this case, you start to worry and worry about your favorite characters, think about what will happen to them, will everything be all right? :unsure:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

A rock bar by the beach and a biker bar in urban areas near the beach, you will agree, this is not the same thing.

The appearance of this truck and the general situation at the bike bar, for reasons I don't understand, I don't like at all.
Perhaps the contrast caused unpleasant feelings?! A bright, rosy, positive picture of how two ladies are ready to go to a concert:
View attachment 1378591
View attachment 1378595
I'm just wondering if anyone besides me has any unpleasant feelings about the biker bar?

Probably unpleasant feelings appeared due to the fact that the relationship between Sam and Sofia developed in a romantic, soft, some kind of light, gentle erotic way. Holding an event in a biker bar leads to other associations, completely opposite!

A very wide range of events is possible, from everything went great, to how Sam and the guys from his group will witness how bikers and truck drivers will pinch Sofia and Patricia and grope them in full view of young guys who will not be able to help the ladies.
L&P claimed that there will be no violence in the game, so I still hope for a better outcome of the event in the biker bar.

But there is another reason that makes you worry! After all, we have already seen Aiden on the bike today! To somehow mix Sam and Aiden's route, L&P can bring Aiden to the same bar.

If we saw an institution on the beach at sunset, there would be no excitement, but just a desire to get an update as soon as possible. But in this case, you start to worry and worry about your favorite characters, think about what will happen to them, will everything be all right? :unsure:
Let's not hit the panic button. To be fair, I've spent many evenings in dingy loud bars and rarely had a problem. Sophia and Patricia aren't delicate little flowers, so I hope they aren't intimidated just because they're going to a dive bar. Sophia will definitely stand out, and that would make me uncomfortable too, but let's not act as though it's weird for women to go to dive bars.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 1378591
View attachment 1378595

But you also said there could be a second part to this, which will most likely occur outside of this Biker Bar and will most likely be set up in another location. So this could be a ride home, a walk somewhere, parking on a hill looking at the moon and stars (a little corny for me.)

Also, this scene may advance Sophia's Filthy Points like the one in the club with Patricia and Ellie. So there are some possibilities here.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
But you also said there could be a second part to this, which will most likely occur outside of this Biker Bar and will most likely be set up in another location. So this could be a ride home, a walk somewhere, parking on a hill looking at the moon and stars (a little corny for me.)

Also, this scene may advance Sophia's Filthy Points like the one in the club with Patricia and Ellie. So there are some possibilities here.
You are absolutely right, my friend! My excitement turned off my mind, so I didn't realize, thank you, I think you pointed the right way.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Let's not hit the panic button. To be fair, I've spent many evenings in dingy loud bars and rarely had a problem. Sophia and Patricia aren't delicate little flowers, so I hope they aren't intimidated just because they're going to a dive bar. Sophia will definitely stand out, and that would make me uncomfortable too, but let's not act as though it's weird for women to go to dive bars.
Truly, you can't help but notice that everyone, the boys, Patricia look like yes they are going in a biker bar unlike Sophia who looks like she was at some party and was directly picked up from there to come to the bar.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
After this game is over,

In his dream And when you get out of that dreams:PogChamp::WeSmart::devilish::ROFLMAO:.
Also if it's Marie, Aiden has to believe she even exists. Here the lack of believability that Dylan could snag someone like Marie actually works in his favour.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I agree, it's still very early to press the panic button! ;)
I believe Dr.Fapalot has pointed the right way. The events in the biker bar will most likely add dirt points and the relationship between Patricia and Sofia, then there will be a second part where Sofia and Sam will be alone.
But according to my assumptions, Sam and Sofia's event will also be torn apart. There will be a few interruptions for them this evening!
I hope we will see it in October. :)

Reactions: Adolfo

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Quick question about Dylan's chances of successful bitcoin mining: You said "like winning a lotterea" [sic], which is apt as I understand mining bitcoin requires a lot of expensive hardware just to have a chance of success, and success is in no way guaranteed. Also, given the short supply of GPUs in the world and the inflationary pressure that has had on prices, if you can even get them at all, how do you anticipate a cash strapped child will acquire enough hardware to build a machine that's up to the task? Big if, followed by: Will he be able to get enough bitcoin in time to pay the debt?
If he can get hold of the GPU's he should direct his efforts into the Fan Art forum :)

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021

Arrived at the biker bar, the women meet Sam and his boys from the band, getting ready and discussing their performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now...
I guess L&P isn't a biker. No biker pulls there bike in straight on, it's always backed in.

Mar 26, 2021
Could Killjoys be a bot account created by you to fool people into thinking you're really Killjoys while GingerSweetGirl is really a separate spy account for L&P's second in command Nexer who really is a Bane71 dupe account? :unsure:
I think you could be right:illuminati::WeSmart:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Did he claimed that? What about the fight in the park between Dylan and homo?
I believe Alley_Cat has already answered your question, I can only confirm that L&P's words referred to MC. The tramp is not an MC, besides, the fight between Dylan and the tramp can hardly be qualified as violence. :)

By the way, I want to note that you have been on the forum for a long time, but you do not communicate often, I am very pleased that you paid attention to my message.
I wish you a pleasant conversation!

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes