BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
Bob's Country Bunker? Is the band going to play the theme from 'Rawhide' and 'Stand by Your Man?' :LOL:
I'm thinking maybe he'll try to entice Sophia by singing "Hoochie Coochie Man" or "Back Door Man". You know, something to 'wet' her appetite. But, this may be beyond the Dev!

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
so we all agree Sophia is getting groped by some D-bag in that bar? :unsure: and Sam is like wtf am i gonna do now, this guy is 3 time my size... o_O

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Once I was the owner of an institution called "Bunker", but it was not a biker bar, but a computer club. :)
10 years have passed so quickly :(

I wonder if the next render will give us a reason for the same heated discussions?

I noticed that a fan of Eva Green(maybes4)
left the discussion. Strange, to appear to ask a couple of questions, say a couple of phrases and disappear again! Is it probably a girl or a very shy guy?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Arrived at the biker bar, the women meet Sam and his boys from the band, getting ready and discussing their performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now...
Kid, if you chose a biker bar, you must to do something like this:

1630311589857.png

Otherwise, it makes no fucking sense.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden won't be there, notice they're all custom, shall we say Harley-Davidson style.
Second, the lights are on, after concert will be dark. So, no beach. :whistle:
1630311241916.png

We have the whole band, 4 members and L&P could avoid direct contact between sisters and band members. Maybe Patricia will stay a little longer, to celebrate, in this bar or another, ALL together. Would be great, 4 boys and 2 sisters :love:
1630311552467.png

Dr.Fapalot could you ask L&P if Patricia will stay a little longer?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukasz1

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

Arrived at the biker bar, the women meet Sam and his boys from the band, getting ready and discussing their performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now...
I called it some time ago that there would likely be a biker bar or strip club of some kind either in the last update or a future one. I'm not all that surprised really. Hopefully L&P does not waste this chance to heat up the scenes more.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
And this is why it's challenging to have LIs who are still teenagers- this scenario strains believability. A biker bar is not going to hire a high school garage band. There's just so much about this that doesn't work. It's like a silly 80s movie without the charm.
The pandemic has created a lot of damage and debt, now the biker bars have to hire teen bands for a couple of bucks.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
bar of bikers and truck drivers, worse than I thought :whistle:
My thoughts exactly. I seem to be constantly regressing to my teen years in this thread, while the concert is on the horizon but back then my 'social circle' would have perceived a threat from 7-10 bikers, ie 5 bikes standing but some with pillion passengers.
That would be before we entered & that's before you factor in how many more might arrive for the music starting.

You then have to add what effect a few pints could have on the whole assembled company, at which time your thoughts would inevitably turn to the inappropriate outfit. It might well scream, "look at me" but for some under the influence of alcohol this would translate as, "make lewd suggestions," or "give me some of that." At this point I'm not just referring to bikers. "Some of my best friends"....you know. Pandemonium can break loose at any time, eg suddenly the mics stop working etc. etc.

We've had the unrealistic Dylan fight, (which I chose not to play) & Sam & the band possibly don't even have 2 days' worth of training to become the new Bruce Lee. I hope we're not being set up for a bar fight with Sam performing some kind of rescue, to be followed by an MC show of gratitude. How bloody cliched would that be? I hope I'm as completely off the mark as I've sometimes been before.

I now have an even worse feeling about all this. I'd like to add that I'm not over-thinking this, because I base my thoughts here very much on RL experience. As soon as I saw the location, the bar & the bikes, old survival instincts kicked in....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes