Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Kid, if you chose a biker bar, you must to do something like this:

View attachment 1378873

Otherwise, it makes no fucking sense.
Obviously, half-naked girls will be present, probably topless, but the overall situation will probably not be so crazy. The situation will escalate gradually and she must somehow capture Patricia and Sofia. Otherwise, they will have a desire to leave the institution.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It looks like the evening will be far from romantic.

A rock bar by the beach and a biker bar in urban areas near the beach, you will agree, this is not the same thing.

The appearance of this truck and the general situation at the bike bar, for reasons I don't understand, I don't like at all.
Perhaps the contrast caused unpleasant feelings?! A bright, rosy, positive picture of how two ladies are ready to go to a concert:
View attachment 1378591
and quite a sad, I would even say a gloomy picture next to a biker bar:
View attachment 1378595
L&P as always presents surprises!
I'm just wondering if anyone besides me has any unpleasant feelings about the biker bar?

Probably unpleasant feelings appeared due to the fact that the relationship between Sam and Sofia developed in a romantic, soft, some kind of light, gentle erotic way. Holding an event in a biker bar leads to other associations, completely opposite!

I don't even know what to say?
A very wide range of events is possible, from everything went great, to how Sam and the guys from his group will witness how bikers and truck drivers will pinch Sofia and Patricia and grope them in full view of young guys who will not be able to help the ladies.
L&P claimed that there will be no violence in the game, so I still hope for a better outcome of the event in the biker bar.

But there is another reason that makes you worry! After all, we have already seen Aiden on the bike today! To somehow mix Sam and Aiden's route, L&P can bring Aiden to the same bar.
Will Aiden be in this bar or not?

If we saw an institution on the beach at sunset, there would be no excitement, but just a desire to get an update as soon as possible. But in this case, you start to worry and worry about your favorite characters, think about what will happen to them, will everything be all right? :unsure:
Believe me, the last thing I want is to be in a position to say, "I told you so."

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Let's not hit the panic button. To be fair, I've spent many evenings in dingy loud bars and rarely had a problem. Sophia and Patricia aren't delicate little flowers, so I hope they aren't intimidated just because they're going to a dive bar. Sophia will definitely stand out, and that would make me uncomfortable too, but let's not act as though it's weird for women to go to dive bars.
Sophia & Patricia could well stand out too much. If I were Sam, I'd be asking Sophia if there were any cardigans in the car.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017

Arrived at the biker bar, the women meet Sam and his boys from the band, getting ready and discussing their performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess a Rock Bar is a Biker Bar now...
Oh no... not the guys from Final Fantasy 15. They aren't into girls dammit!

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
An observation...

PodPeople.jpg

(might not be the same character, I've definitely seen that hair asset in more than a few other games)

Also, I think y'all are right about the biker bar being a sketchy place on purpose, probably to inject a little excitement into the Sam storyline that has definitely been very tame so far.
Plus, Dylan's last scene involved him smacking round a guy that was cat-calling Sophia and afterwards she was quite taken by what a brave little man he is. Potentially we'll see Sam rescue Sophia from a sketchy situation here too.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
IMO, first: financial, second: age, third: it's the only route where Liam loses Sophia's esteem and the only route where her husband sells her out.

Sophia, according to the script, looks great but she's 38 and I don't think she's crazy. She knows that she doesn't have a lot of time to "get attentions", and those who like her now won't be interested in 7-10 years.
If your sister tried everything sexually, and you didn't have the time or the opportunities, maybe mother nature is looking for balance :unsure:
Sofia's age is the most suitable. You can't fool nature. From 30 to 50 years, the female origin takes its own. So I'll agree.

Looks like Sophia's hair is parted on a different side
I also noticed that there were some changes in Sofia's hairstyle. Fan art will not have it easy. :)

P.S. Sorry for my English.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
An observation...

View attachment 1378931

(might not be the same character, I've definitely seen that hair asset in more than a few other games)

Also, I think y'all are right about the biker bar being a sketchy place on purpose, probably to inject a little excitement into the Sam storyline that has definitely been very tame so far.
Plus, Dylan's last scene involved him smacking round a guy that was cat-calling Sophia and afterwards she was quite taken by what a brave little man he is. Potentially we'll see Sam rescue Sophia from a sketchy situation here too.
Look, creating or searching the web for a daz model is not a trivial matter. it is unthinkable to place a new character every time you have to fill the scene with someone just to avoid a "duplicate" effect. In filler characters if a developer puts a generic model for more than once it doesn't matter.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sure, it's possible. But again, having teenage LIs just makes things needlessly complicated. I know that it's a popular kink, but when the age difference is as great as it is here, it gets really hard to maintain realism. If Sam had been 24, still much younger than Sophia, I think it would have made for a much more believable scenario.
However, If this is a real Biker bar! This will be very bad when Sophia walks in in that dress/Romper. Think Hell's Angels! Patricia does not have the Deagle (even if she did they would not be phased just pissed) and mace/pepper spray would make them laugh. And NO @Sabertooth_ no amount of skill would make those teenagers acceptable in that type of bar. Nor would the owner of a real biker bar insult his clientele with a teenage band. They would not be allowed because what is going down in there is usually not very legal to start with.

One can hope this is a wanna be bar. The funny part would be if Liam's boss is one of the Wanna Bees. A totally different 'out of hand' could ensue. Or, as I have said, this is just another bar in the area and we have not seen the real bar. In this case it makes this whole scene L&P having fun with us. I get it and enjoy that. A little jerk on our chain. This would be my kind of Spoiler, a fake one.

NO SPOILERS!

Reactions: mulerider

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Let's not hit the panic button. To be fair, I've spent many evenings in dingy loud bars and rarely had a problem. Sophia and Patricia aren't delicate little flowers, so I hope they aren't intimidated just because they're going to a dive bar. Sophia will definitely stand out, and that would make me uncomfortable too, but let's not act as though it's weird for women to go to dive bars.
Difference between a dive bar and a BIKER bar. Dive bar has cheap drinks and everything else is cheap. So easy to see them spring $$$ for a garage band. The clientele are mixed and just there to drown their sorrows. Biker bar it is all about the security that what happens there is secure from the authorities. In a previous life I had buddies that used to frequent real biker bars just to get in fights. They went in with a whole plan including the egress when the police showed up. And they would plan this before they got drunk. Go figure. So all sorts of illegal happens there.

This would so totally fail the realism if it is a real biker bar. Now the wanna be bar or a different bar he has not yet revealed could work. I hope for those.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Obviously, half-naked girls will be present, probably topless, but the overall situation will probably not be so crazy. The situation will escalate gradually and she must somehow capture Patricia and Sofia. Otherwise, they will have a desire to leave the institution.
I don't think the teenages would be allowed to perform in a bar that had strippers. Patrons dressed like Patricia, maybe, with the occasional fashion miscue. Lots of Bikini's? If it is at the beach, yes. I keep thinking Panama City/Daytona during Spring Break. This definitely is not A South Beach in Miami setting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Difference between a dive bar and a BIKER bar. Dive bar has cheap drinks and everything else is cheap. So easy to see them spring $$$ for a garage band. The clientele are mixed and just there to drown their sorrows. Biker bar it is all about the security that what happens there is secure from the authorities. In a previous life I had buddies that used to frequent real biker bars just to get in fights. They went in with a whole plan including the egress when the police showed up. And they would plan this before they got drunk. Go figure. So all sorts of illegal happens there.

This would so totally fail the realism if it is a real biker bar. Now the wanna be bar or a different bar he has not yet revealed could work. I hope for those.
Are you expecting something like by the end of the night?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes