ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The boys were supposed to be getting ready, is it possible they cancelled the concert? :unsure:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1400485_1630291419274.png
I really hope so but then there's the problem of how to get Sam & Sophia with just each other for company. [Incidentally & back to "the wonder years" again, ho hum, that kind of van (transit type), was known in my town's local teen slang as a "Shaggin' Wagon."]

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Are you expecting something like by the end of the night?
Nope, I am expecting that Patricia, the brains and guts of the group, will reverse course and hurry Sophia out before shit happens. Like as soon as they walk into the real Biker Bar.

If it is a wanna bee bar then that issue goes away and most of the drinks are wines and single malts so very different. Like I said, Liam's boss is chillin' there. Sam and his boys (emphasis on boys) get up and play.

Then the evening goes to Sam and Sophia somehow alone and Sam's dream state, where Sophia drops the sheer covering, is realized with the easy off Jumper. Coitus interruptus follows from some source.

Reactions: ancienregimele

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I really hope so but then there's the problem of how to get Sam & Sophia with just each other for company. [Incidentally & back to "the wonder years" again, ho hum, that kind of van (transit type), was known in my town's local teen slang as a "Shaggin' Wagon."]
He can get them alone easily just, maybe not realistically.

We called them Luv Machines as well. They were usually a modified full size van. This one may be a bit of a tight fit. Especially if Scooby is in there.

• Haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nope, I am expecting that Patricia, the brains and guts of the group, will reverse course and hurry Sophia out before shit happens. Like as soon as they walk into the real Biker Bar.

If it is a wanna bee bar then that issue goes away and most of the drinks are wines and single malts so very different. Like I said, Liam's boss is chillin' there. Sam and his boys (emphasis on boys) get up and play.

Then the evening goes to Sam and Sophia somehow alone and Sam's dream state, where Sophia drops the sheer covering, is realized with the easy off Jumper. Coitus interruptus follows from some source.
As I've been saying since the event was announced, it's likely the coitus interruptus is the reason Patricia and Ellie are there in the first place. Sam and Sophia getting alone time isn't likely until playable day 13. Although it would make more sense if the Sam/Sophia event is before the Dylan/Ellie or Dylan/Amber in that case.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

abram1

May 24, 2020
Looking this pic I think the Sam and Sophia scene will take place in a hospital bed.
Lemme correct your sentence a bit.

Looking this pic I think the Sam and Sophia scene will take place in a hospital bed.

Yeah, that's more like it. Not in the upcoming update though or in the nearest future, but sooner or later this coveted scene has to happen. Or any other scene with nudity involving those two and Pat/Dylan/Ellie in any combination.

It'll be 4 years in less than 2 months since the initial release.
Free Pass has more hotter episodes in 6 months than AWAM during it's life span.
LoML has more coherent story, I can't tell who's really corrupting who: MC or his daughters manipulating him (Ellie gotta much to learn from them).
GGGB has an insane amount of paths, way superior than AWAM.
BADIK has some scorching hot action. We have lame Liam having intimate moments with Sophia 4(!) times and a couple of renders with Amber/Neil. Yay, lucky us!

Arguably, the best part was the latest, only 9 months ago, shower episode with mom/daughter. Lesbian route is coolest by far, we only have to wait for about year and a half at this rate to see the next step. I wonder what Alyssa's fans might feel, waiting till PD17.

Good thing that the following PD gonna be Dylan-focused as he's mind bogglingly far behind his sis in pursuit of the honey pot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If Sam would have been around 21 or 22 than his interaction with Sophia would have been more interesting
A male character from that age group is missing in this game(too much immature characters)
Your point of view seems strange to me, in my opinion, all age categories of men are represented in the game.
Aren't these guys more than 20 years old?
1630321063895.png
1630322772188.png

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

That's better, more potential for something erotic. I'd go so far as to suggest, in a general sort of way, that escaping from a bar fight is not necessarily a beginning to anything intimate. Fleeing extreme violence never makes the mood conducive to romance. It's not like the movies, where the potential lovers fall into each other's arms within minutes of getting away. Oh no, stop, I've gone back to thinking realistically.

Before anyone rubbishes such thoughts, I'll say that I recollect only 2 RL scenarios where this was not strictly true for me. Once was when I tried to break up a fight involving one of my mates, (he would have & did "crush" the opposition), only for all hell to break loose. I ended up on the floor looking into the eyes of the most beautiful girl at that dance but the romance came hours later.

Another time I turned up at a club to collect my girlfriend from a girl's night out, only to find the whole place in an uproar with stools & bottles flying. Showing the usual zero personal courage I made a beeline for where she was & said, "I've come to take you away from all this." We got out by "ducking & diving" & laughed a lot on the way home. That's true romance, well it was for me.

I hope that my 'old git' stories weren't too self-indulgent but I'm as serious about the concert as any event this game has ever included. It's a possible game enjoyment destroyer for me but perhaps not just me? Maybe L&P should think very hard before the sequence becomes 'cast in stone.'

Reactions: hzjujk and xxxorro

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Your point of view seems strange to me, in my opinion, all age categories of men are represented in the game.
Aren't these guys more than 20 years old?
View attachment 1379077
View attachment 1379098
I meant from main characters as there is not that much character development with these guys or interaction as it is with Sam
A male character with age in between 21 -22 with much interaction with Sophia could have been a great storyline

Reactions: Alex kryle

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I meant from main characters as there is not that much character development with these guys or interaction as it is with Sam
A male character with age in between 21 -22 with much interaction with Sophia could have been a great storyline
Why would there be? The main LIs in this game for Sophia are Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I understand you, but the older guys, not being the main characters, will still interact with Sofia. But their role is not so great, I agree with this, but the choice of the author suits me quite well.

Reactions: Tennyson@

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
How would this game AWAM end? What would be the end scenario of this game?
Dylan, with his huge erection, penetrating his own mother, OR, Sophia becomes Principal, Liam is CEO, able to delegate & spend more time with his wife & family, (as well as reading the latest edition of "The Joy of Sex"), Ellie gets happily married to a man or woman & Dylan signs a deal as a professional football (soccer) player with a famous club. They all live happily ever after.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan, with his huge erection, penetrating his own mother, OR, Sophia becomes Principal, Liam is CEO, able to delegate & spend more time with his wife & family, (as well as reading the latest edition of "The Joy of Sex"), Ellie gets happily married to a man or woman & Dylan signs a deal as a professional football (soccer) player with a famous club. They all live happily ever after.
Principal Johnson gets fired for incompetence? With a flamethrower?

• Haha

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Friends, I understand that it wasn't just me who was stressed out by the concert in the biker bar. But I still understand that we hardly need to worry so much, I think everything will be quite realistic and not critical.
I dare to hope that L&P will not disappoint us.

I'm thinking about this, Sam has seen Sofia from various angles until tonight:
1630326145754.png
1630324883901.png
1630324908491.png
1630324932410.png
1630324971151.png
1630325004385.png
All this is a very sexy and quite frank spectacle!
He also received a gentle kiss on the cheek!
1630325043835.png
After all, L&P can't take a step back, especially on such an important evening for Sam?

I believe that no matter how the concert in the biker bar went, later Sam will get Sofia's bare breasts, probably a kiss on the lips and even maybe he will feel her groin area.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Why would there be? The main LIs in this game for Sophia are Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia.
Well I was presenting different scenarios this game could have taken I completely respect developer's visions
Just curious what more way could have been implemented

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes