Manverik

Dec 16, 2019
Friends, I understand that it wasn't just me who was stressed out by the concert in the biker bar. But I still understand that we hardly need to worry so much, I think everything will be quite realistic and not critical.
I dare to hope that L&P will not disappoint us.

I'm thinking about this, Sam has seen Sofia from various angles until tonight:
View attachment 1379148
View attachment 1379125
View attachment 1379127
View attachment 1379128
View attachment 1379129
View attachment 1379131
All this is a very sexy and quite frank spectacle!
He also received a gentle kiss on the cheek!
View attachment 1379133
After all, L&P can't take a step back, especially on such an important evening for Sam?

I believe that no matter how the concert in the biker bar went, later Sam will get Sofia's bare breasts, probably a kiss on the lips and even maybe he will feel her groin area.
No WAY

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sorry for my naïveté and lack of RL experience in biker bars &C, what are the policy (in the US) for underage people (<21) for places like that where, I guess, they serve alcohol? Because if we really want to nitpick about realism that could be another problem. There are discordant opinions about the character ages, but for sure they are < 21 (not to start this argument again! :) )

Also, the sun is still up in the sky, as you can see from the previous teaser and from the piece of sky in the up right corner of this one (and the facades of the buildings in front). How is then possible that close to the bar you can already clearly see the light of the lamps and the car like it's dark already? Is it the shadow projected by the 3000m mountain of the airport? :unsure::)

Sorry for these stupid observations, the second one is really sarcastic. It is just that sometimes I feel that we get too excited (me first), one way or another (more often negative), and we jump to the conclusion "everything is gonna suck", "where is the realism" etc. I love to speculate and hear yours but I think we should **judge** once we see the whole thing, whenever it will be (or at least wait to have more context). And sorry for this mini-rant, probably is the lack of coffee. ;)

Speculation-wise, [crazy idea ahead] I'd would not cross the beach option yet. For sure it is not a beach bar, but looking at the surroundings and in particular that piece of sky on the top right and the buildings that suddenly stop, it gives (to me) the impression of open space from there on like we could be close to the beach (i.e. at walking distance). To be clear, i'm not pushing for the beach, probably it's a bias of mine given by what we speculated before based on Sam dialogue. Again, I need a coffee asap ;)

Kudos to Apollodore for spotting the truck similar to the movers' and to Jude6 for spotting the resemblance!!! (reached the reaction limit...)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry for my naïveté and lack of RL experience in biker bars &C, but what are the policy (in the US) for underage people (<21) for places like that where, I guess, they serve alcohol? Because if we really want to nitpick about realism that could be another problem. There are issues with the character ages, but for sure they are < 21 (not to start this argument again! :) )

Also, the sun is still up in the sky, as you can see from the previous teaser and from the piece of sky in the up right corner of this one (and the facades of the buildings in front). How is then possible that close to the bar you can already clearly see the light of the lamps and the car like it's dark already? Is it the shadow projected by the 3000m mountain of the airport? :unsure::)

Sorry for these stupid observations, the second one is really sarcastic. It is just that sometimes I feel that we get too excited (me first), one way or another (more often negative), and we jump to the conclusion "everything is gonna suck", "where is the realism" etc. I love to speculate and hear yours but I think we should **judge** once we see the whole thing, whenever it will be (or at least wait to have more context). And sorry for this mini-rant, probably is the lack of coffee. ;)

Speculation-wise, [crazy idea ahead] I'd would not cross the beach option yet. For sure it is not a beach bar, but looking at the surroundings and in particular that piece of sky on the top right and the buildings that suddenly stop, it gives (to me) the impression of open space from there on like we could be close to the beach (i.e. at walking distance). To be clear, i'm not pushing for the beach, probably it's a bias of mine given by what we speculated before based on Sam dialogue. Again, I need a coffee asap ;)

Kudos to Apollodore for spotting the truck similar to the movers' and to Jude6 for spotting the resemblance!!! (reached the reaction limit...)
The normal procedure would be to let them in, but card them at the bar. Same as Ellie in the nightclub. She was allowed in, but not allowed to drink.

Whether management at a biker bar cares enough to enforce this is another matter entirely. If this is a front for say a Mob money-laundering racket, then someone has likely paid off the police to not search the place, for crimes more serious than serving someone underage booze.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It is just that sometimes I feel that we get too excited (me first), one way or another (more often negative), and we jump to the conclusion "everything is gonna suck", "where is the realism" etc. I love to speculate and hear yours but I think we should **judge** once we see the whole thing, whenever it will be (or at least wait to have more context). And sorry for this mini-rant, probably is the lack of coffee.
This is why I hope I'm as wrong about developments as I've ever been in relation to how things look so far. If L&P follows his usual practice of providing spoilers which don't really give away the intended plotline, this event might be better than it looks right now. (Whatever happens, I'll always feel the same about the outfit). We've seen him pull off some great "sleight of hand" tricks in the past & he may be able to do it again.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Difference between a dive bar and a BIKER bar. Dive bar has cheap drinks and everything else is cheap. So easy to see them spring $$$ for a garage band. The clientele are mixed and just there to drown their sorrows. Biker bar it is all about the security that what happens there is secure from the authorities. In a previous life I had buddies that used to frequent real biker bars just to get in fights. They went in with a whole plan including the egress when the police showed up. And they would plan this before they got drunk. Go figure. So all sorts of illegal happens there.

This would so totally fail the realism if it is a real biker bar. Now the wanna be bar or a different bar he has not yet revealed could work. I hope for those.
This is fair. I'm looking at this bar as a dive bar, not biker bar. But you're right, if it's a true biker bar then I wouldn't be comfortable there. I guess I have to assume it's a dive bar because they hired the kids to play. And while even a dive bar wouldn't hire these kids, it's even less likely that a biker bar would.

More than likely this illustrates a cultural disconnect by L&P, and it's easy to see how it happens. There are countless nuances to every aspect of culture, and I can see a German not understanding exactly what a biker bar is. I can see L&P wanting a rough bar based upon what he's seen on TV, without realizing the bar he picked is a biker bar and that:

A) They're not a typical bar
B) No one like Sophia would go to one
C) it's incomprehensible that such a bar would hire a high school garage band.

I'm not wagging my finger at L&P, it's just interesting. These details are easy to miss when you're writing a story for an audience outside of your native culture. If I were writing a story based in Germany I would have the characters eat nothing but Schnitzel and drink and wear lederhosen. And I would be rightfully snickered at.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is fair. I'm looking at this bar as a dive bar, not biker bar. But you're right, if it's a true biker bar then I wouldn't be comfortable there. I guess I have to assume it's a dive bar because they hired the kids to play. And while even a dive bar wouldn't hire these kids, it's even less likely that a biker bar would.

More thank likely this illustrates a cultural disconnect by L&P, and it's easy to see how it happens. There are countless nuances to every aspect of culture, and I can see a German not understanding exactly what a biker bar is. I can see L&P wanting a rough bar based upon what he's seen on TV, without realizing the bar he picked is a biker bar and that:

A) They're not a typical bar
B) No one like Sophia would go to one
C) it's incomprehensible that such a bar would hire a high school garage band.

I'm not wagging my finger at L&P, it's just interesting. These details are easy to miss when you're writing a story for an audience outside of your native culture. If I were writing a story based in Germany I would have the characters eat nothing but Schnitzel and drink and wear lederhosen. And I would be rightfully snickered at.
you forgot the Pomme Frits

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry for my naïveté and lack of RL experience in biker bars &C, what are the policy (in the US) for underage people (<21) for places like that where, I guess, they serve alcohol? Because if we really want to nitpick about realism that could be another problem. There are discordant opinions about the character ages, but for sure they are < 21 (not to start this argument again! :) )

Depends on the state. Some states 21 or older where alcohol is served or you can lose your license. Others you just need to check the people that are buying, drinking. Once again can lose your license. So most places enforce that strictly and boot patrons that try to violate it.

Reactions: xxxorro

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is why I hope I'm as wrong about developments as I've ever been in relation to how things look so far. If L&P follows his usual practice of providing spoilers which don't really give away the intended plotline, this event might be better than it looks right now. (Whatever happens, I'll always feel the same about the outfit). We've seen him pull off some great "sleight of hand" tricks in the past & he may be able to do it again.
As I said earlier. This may be one of many bars in the area and Sam's bar is not yet visible. It is merely the closest parking.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Look, creating or searching the web for a daz model is not a trivial matter. it is unthinkable to place a new character every time you have to fill the scene with someone just to avoid a "duplicate" effect. In filler characters if a developer puts a generic model for more than once it doesn't matter.
L&P doesn’t do generic models. He changes book covers for fuck’s sake. Not a mistake and not an oversight, and neither is that moving company’s truck.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
I personally like the idea of a rock/biker bar.

We also have to consider the fact that L&P has a German mind set while trying to portray an "American" City. Here in Germany a kid can go to a bar at 16 and with parents 14, all while being able to drink beer (no hard stuff)

I frequent a biker bar (Club house for a Franconian Biker club) North of Nuremberg. It is surprising how many single younger hotties and milfy types show up at this bar. Why? Because they have fun and they're "protected" from the bullshit they would possibly run into at some other bar. Being a old war horse as myself I enjoy the conversation and looking at the "menu", so to speak. Most the biker bars I hangout at are mostly Combat Veterans, we have common experiences that no one fully understands unless you lived such experiences. So, if Sophia and her sis walked into a bar of bikers that i hangout at no harm would come to them and they or you might be surprised at the intellect in such crowds.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We can look at it another way: Sophie's dress is evidence of desperation, of the need for sex ;) A cry for help :sneaky:
She's an educated woman, but mother nature has taken over and let's not forget what a day she's had. Who knows what Nathalie did to her and she's desperate to blow off some steam :ROFLMAO:
Here I agree with Bane71 and why not, defend L&P.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
We can look at it another way: Sophie's dress is evidence of desperation, of the need for sex ;) A cry for help :sneaky:
She's an educated woman, but mother nature has taken over and let's not forget what a day she's had. Who knows what Nathalie did to her and she's desperate to blow off some steam :ROFLMAO:
Here I agree with Bane71 and why not, defend L&P.
I hope that you are joking because ladies dress up beautifully and sexually not to be fucked in the nearest alley, but because ladies love attention and they delight others like flowers.
I think any normal man knows this, and I'm sure there are most of them here.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Aber es gibt noch einen anderen Grund, der Sie beunruhigt! Immerhin haben wir Aiden heute schon auf dem Rad gesehen! Um die Route von Sam und Aiden irgendwie zu vermischen, kann L&P Aiden in dieselbe Bar bringen.
Will Aiden be in this bar or not?
We saw Aiden on an egg file, not a bike. If he shows up there with something like that and there are real bikers in the bar, they'll enema this poser.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I hope that you are joking because ladies dress up beautifully and sexually not to be fucked in the nearest alley, but because ladies love attention and they delight others like flowers.
I think any normal man knows this, and I'm sure there are most of them here.
Not really, but when you get really horny you get bolder. I'm not saying her intention is to have sex anytime, anywhere, but the logic can change for a person in her situation.

I don't think it's fair to judge Sophia, you who already have 3 shags today and 20 last week :unsure: ;)

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Friends, I understand that it wasn't just me who was stressed out by the concert in the biker bar. But I still understand that we hardly need to worry so much, I think everything will be quite realistic and not critical.
I dare to hope that L&P will not disappoint us.

I'm thinking about this, Sam has seen Sofia from various angles until tonight:
View attachment 1379148
View attachment 1379125
View attachment 1379127
View attachment 1379128
View attachment 1379129
View attachment 1379131
All this is a very sexy and quite frank spectacle!
He also received a gentle kiss on the cheek!
View attachment 1379133
After all, L&P can't take a step back, especially on such an important evening for Sam?

I believe that no matter how the concert in the biker bar went, later Sam will get Sofia's bare breasts, probably a kiss on the lips and even maybe he will feel her groin area.
Following the series of that playable day, Sophia will stand in front of Sam without a bra. It is safe for me! But what is more interesting for me is whether Sam can touch her breasts. Aiden sneaked his opportunity. If I conclude from this and refer back to the law of the series, one might suspect that this is exactly what happened in this event as well. Only that this time, with Sam, Sophia consciously allows it and enjoys it. Even if she might try to hide it from Sam. But that would break the dam. She could no longer overlook the fact that she is actively cheating on Liam and not just "getting into" a situation. If so, I look forward to the inner monologue while Sam drives Sophia home.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I really hope so but then there's the problem of how to get Sam & Sophia with just each other for company. [Incidentally & back to "the wonder years" again, ho hum, that kind of van (transit type), was known in my town's local teen slang as a "Shaggin' Wagon."]
cant forget this sign vandownload.jpg
Yo Sophias top will be coming down for sure at this concert either by her sister or some biker dude from behind. Also Sams band better know how to play covers of ZZ Top, ACDC or pretty much any 70's rock, cause if they try to play their own shit or any recent rock there gonna get booed or have bottles thrown at them

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes