Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I've always assumed it's related to a breakup in the marriage.
I’d always hoped it was Julia and Marie and Amber and Alyssa and Patricia and Antonio moving in and Liam and Dylan out. Zac, too, of course: someone needs to manage the tanning oil and massage oil inventory.
For the record, I don’t have any bets placed on that outcome.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You say Liam will be pleasantly surprised to see her dressed and know where she comes from.
Okay, I can live with that :ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry but I’m pretty sure Sophia “wears the pants” so to speak in her marriage, meaning she calls the shots and can wear whatever, whenever she fucking feels like. She doesn’t need to get permission from her 2 pump chump. Doesn’t need his permission, if he doesn’t like how she dresses he can leave. She has plenty of guys or girls who will take his place

Reactions: t3alqdansam

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I’m sorry but I’m pretty sure Sophia “wears the pants” so to speak in her marriage, meaning she calls the shots and can wear whatever, whenever she fucking feels like. She doesn’t need to get permission from her 2 pump chump. Doesn’t need his permission, if he doesn’t like how she dresses he can leave. She has plenty of guys or girls who will take his place
OK, let's say that in her old town Liam was the best choice. Who is now the best choice?
Except Carl, who is taken, someone else?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Bane71 mentioned a (small) intrigue at Sam's concert. That was a mistake! L&P has forbidden you to do so.
In my holy simplicity I have always assumed that Elli is the reason for Patricia and Elli to leave the concerts early with their car. So that Sam gets the opportunity to drive Sophia home. I assumed too much of myself.
Sam really wants to be alone with Sophia. But Sophia has invited the two women. I think Sam has used the remaining days since he announced his invitation to plan something to get rid of the superfluous women. An intrigue - the scene will show how big the lie he tells the women will be. That corresponds exactly to his character, at least my assessment of his character - the little weasel. Just like his father. Once he is alone with Sophia, the little silver tongue will ingratiate her and Sophia will stop hearing and seeing.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I don’t see how they are ruled out - a scene focused on them towards the end of the game does look like it’s in the plans but that doesn’t preclude them from being inserted here peripherally. Plans can change and L&P has shown (and said as much here) time and again he’s working on the fly when it comes to scene generation, that he doesn’t know what’s going to happen on screen when he starts.
I.E. it is not written and therefore it slows the whole production rate down. The crux of the issue. If he were pooping out updates as he had stated earlier on no one would have time to criticize just get blisters. DOH!:devilish::giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
OK, let's say that in her old town Liam was the best choice. Who is now the best choice?
Except Carl, who is taken, someone else?
Alyssa
vicky and her boyfriend who could play in the NBA
Patricia and Carl
Sam future rock star :ROFLMAO:
i don´t know:unsure:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Guys, this is ridiculous! You are beginning to look like old grumpy ladies who are constantly indignant and dissatisfied with everything!
For example, you are in doubt, and I am sure that Sofia will not wear such outfits! Even playing sexual games with someone.

But the question is not what Sofia is wearing, whether she is wearing a bra or not! Whatever she does, no matter how she looks, these are important issues, but still secondary, in such situations, the context is important!

That's why I don't understand you and I can't agree with your categorical attitude!

In different situations, taking into account many factors, the context can justify the most stupid actions, outfits, and so on. And you grab one of the factors and stubbornly assert that there can be no alternative!
What someone wears is secondary in terms of clothes being absolutely vital for humans only to provide cover against the elements. When it comes to the information they convey they are not secondary. If they were, uniforms would not have been an essential & life saving/preserving invention. There's no stubborness from the likes of me possible because we've no choice in the matter, if we wish to continue the Sam route. It's "like it or lump it" time....again. That there is no alternative to the romper, has been established, via a conditional poll & two spoilers, so I'm not flogging a dead horse in the mistaken impression things could change for the better. I know they won't, just as I know that the only change we'll see to Sophia's bust, if any, would be yet another increase, (retro-fitted, I know...she's 'always' looked like that in the San Alejo universe).

I do make the point, however, that I feel this is a tipping point, where the last of the realism will either be ditched altogether, whatever the Dev may believe, OR, this could be the apogee, (or nadir rather), of the dumbing down process & we could be blessed with a reboot in a future update. You can probably guess which one I think is the most likely.

I'm well into grumpy old git, or even old lady mode, because I hope that L&P will not abandon entirely, his original vision, as it seems to be happening right in front of my eyes. You couldn't very well miss those "points to watch out for."

On a related note, I'm actually hoping that we don't arrive at a completely realistic scenario with this event. This isn't a contradiction in terms, or my tired mind turning in on itself, rather it's a hope springing from the sure knowledge of what could have happened in some of the venues I've known, if two gorgeous unaccompanied women had walked in dressed in such a style. Sam by the way & even his band, are not the 'dates' of the sisters. Even if they were, there'd be a good chance of them becoming irrelevant very quickly, yet hopefully still being capable of phoning emergency services.

Dressed in the rock chick outfit, Sophia would have stopped the conversation when she walked into the bar. What came next would be very politically incorrect but transitory. Dressed in the romper ..... .... .... .... That's where I came in. That's why I'm still hoping for something, anything...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know, that truck in the background seems very deliberate. I still maintain that much of the story is being (re)written on the fly, so it wouldn't shock me if L&P has changed the plan. I'm hoping they are there, not because we need more characters or that I love the movers, but because I think it's a better idea than introducing new characters. If Sophia is going to have the option to have sex with the movers at some point, I'd rather they make occasional cameos instead of showing up once after a long absence. If they aren't potential LIs for Sophia then we really don't need to see them ever again. But then why would they be included on the favorite character poll?

Another way to look at it, I'd rather Sophia runs into Ivan and the movers than meet new characters. Meeting new characters, even if they're one offs that have no future role, would be less rewarding for the audience, and a waste of time for L&P. It's easier for everyone if the movers are there because they already know Sophia and we can skip over the usual banter when people first meet.
If Ivan thought Sophia might be grateful to him, he & his crew could be handy to have around. Then the issue is whether, in their customary style, they might become 'too handy.' It would be hard for Ivan to miss the message the romper conveys, (or he might think it conveys), after all.

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
First of all, maybe my answer to you was a little rude. I'm sorry, this is not typical for me and I always respect another opinion if it is not expressed categorically.
Secondly, if you are careful, then you should have noticed that today Sofia has lied more than once in the game, so we can assume that she will continue to lie to Liam and this lie will be more weighty than now.
And third, the fact that Sophia is lying, quite likely in the near future, could push Sophia to allow Liam to have sex with Natalie or Katie. That is, you understand that the feeling of guilt towards Liam can push Sophia to allow Liam to do things in order to raise his level with herself.
Fourthly, you understand that the relationship with Liam cannot remain at the same level, while Sophia is moving forward in her corruption! This is an absolutely obvious fact. And such a small thing as the lack of a bra is a great start for these changes.

And you stubbornly insist that this is impossible. Therefore, I do not understand you.
Whatever. Let the sex games begin!!!

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
She doesn't need to meet anyone. Movers or otherwise. These other characters just need to stand there and make Sophia uncomfortable and on edge.

It would be idiotic for Ivan or the movers will have sex with Sophia. It would make a complete mockery of the build-up characters like Dylan and Sam have had to have, just for a meathead like Ivan to swoop in at the end of the day and claim what may have taken the boys possibly months to achieve.
It will be a pretty dull event if she doesn't interact with anyone at the bar. I guess you're right that she doesn't need to, but I think that's pretty unlikely. It would be the easiest outcome however for L&P since it would require the least amount of writing and rendering.

But I figure the only way Ivan or the movers will possibly have sex with Sophia is if you max out Sophia's corruption; at which points all bets are off.

However, there could be an Ellie angle to all of this since the movers took a liking to her immediately. If she's at the club with Sophia and Patricia, the movers may be more interested in Ellie than Sophia. That could cause some conflict.

Anyways though I'm just spitballing ideas. For all I know the movers aren't even at the bar. If they only exist to make one more appearance at the end of the game, then I don't understand why L&P would include them on the character poll.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes