Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
And that's not good, because Dylan's personality is constantly changing and it's sometimes a different person.
That’s something I noticed too- a few days ago Dylan was a whiner, a little bitch, “c’mon mom, show me your boobs”. Now he’s crazy confident? It does not jive at all. Depending on what routes you are on he’s a very different character.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i got no problem when Dylan is with Amber/Marie/Emma.
This is a waste of the developer time. It will be better released as the DLC later. These plots are not at all popular compares to with Sophia or Ellie (which only appears due to requests from fans)
That’s something I noticed too- a few days ago Dylan was a whiner, a little bitch, “c’mon mom, show me your boobs”. Now he’s crazy confident? It does not jive at all. Depending on what routes you are on he’s a very different character.
"Mom, I washed the dishes, now show me the tits" This is weird.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This is a waste of the developer time. It will be better released as the DLC later. These plots are not at all popular compares to with Sophia or Ellie (which only appears due to requests from fans)
I've been riding that train just about forever. I don't mind that Dylan has different story lines depending on what's going on with Sophia but the idea that his story needs to be told in detail, let alone told from his perspective, is exactly what you said: a waste of developer time.

The only Dylan storyline that doesn't involve Sophia which I won't ever complain about is with Ellie because, well, jeezuz, so much junk inside that trunk I don't think I'll ever get enough of it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Poor Sam is the one who should be getting some action. He's completely forgotten and sympathetic, unlike Dylan.
What are you talking about. He is the third most popular character after Dylan And Ellie. There is no way he is forgotten.

From the past whole month all people are talking about is Sam. And for being sympathetic, that guy is just a weasel.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Because the Ellie/Sophia storyline (like any other lesbian story) comes from the heart of the dev and is written with a soul. LP really has a talent for such stories.
But Dylan's story seems to be being written for the fans, since it was originally planned with completely different content.
I miss Ellie:cry:

And that's a little unfair to the other storylines. But cash always wins.
I agree with you about the story written with a soul for Sophia/Ellie, but Sophia/Dylan written for the fans? Which fans because I would like to meet them... I'm a fan, and I can tell you that most of the plot with Sophia/Dylan angers me as some make no sense whatsoever, even from the fictional point. Like most people, I try to guess the upcoming plot based on what I know, but I'm not 100% correct.

So I would definitely like to hear from L&P and find out what examples the fans are sending him. I know the perverted, spying, begging, etc... is something I didn't want to see in the novel for the first 11 P.D.s only have him flip the switch on the 12th P.D. He was having a mature conversation with Sophia as Ellie has in the shower with Sophia. Plus, I thought he might use the "sneak eyes" training on Aiden since that was the catalyst that started the training but nope, that training was used on the drunk hobo to help facilitate the "cracking of the ice" for Sophia/Dylan through their "Sex-Ed" theme. As I said, that was a terrible scene using a cliché overused and trying to break the "Sex-Ed" barrier with that theme, which again was really bad to start with "Sex-Ed," IMO. It's as bad a starting Sophia of as a "Nun" like character from the start.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I agree with you about the story written with a soul for Sophia/Ellie, but Sophia/Dylan written for the fans? Which fans because I would like to meet them... I'm a fan, and I can tell you that most of the plot with Sophia/Dylan angers me as some make no sense whatsoever, even from the fictional point. Like most people, I try to guess the upcoming plot based on what I know, but I'm not 100% correct.
AWAM started, as all long-term players know, as an adult VN, with game style choices. It was something of a hybrid but none the worse for that, IMO, given the proliferation of juvenile "meetandfuck" fap material that had adult content, only in so far as the sheer amount of tedious, boring, meaningless sex they contained. These were the types of games where virtually every new character would have sex with the MC, quite soon after meeting up, where cocks looked like they'd been transplanted from purpose-bred horses & amazing anal sex didn't even require lubrication. They were obviously aimed squarely at young wankers & many were very successful. This is not an anti-youth point, because most of us were young wankers once.

AWAM was different, very different, with an interesting premise & a story. Indeed, it had several story-lines within one arc of progress. At that time, (ignoring everyone's varied tastes for the moment), the only real "fly in the ointment" was the designation of Sophia's initial persona as almost nun-like. This, to me, jarred with the realism that was been striven for & was often achieved.

Looking at AWAM now, I can't put my finger on exactly the PD, or moment, where it went wrong & I deliberately don't use the phrase, "ALL went wrong," because I think it's still possible to get it back on track. Every player will have their own ideas on this & for some, obviously, nothing is wrong at all. [I respect that but totally disagree]. What is the actual chance of a reboot of AWAM as an adult game for grown-ups? I look at Sophia in the romper at 38 years old, as it barely contains her cartoon-like proportions & I don't think the odds are favourable.

Might it be the case that the "adult" games world is solely for the young, based on demand, spending-power, free-time & the need to fap, plus the inevitable adoption of previously successful formulae by Devs having to make some money? I'm sure some younger folks want proper stories, or at least choice & variety. Is there a place for genuinely realistic erotic stories being told through the medium of good quality 3d renders? I certainly hope that there is.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021
I'm not angry. Just pointing out that for those that play the Dylan route, there was more than just Dylan groping Sophia in the park. There was also the Aiden event as well.
In terms of progress Ellie is way ahead of Dylan. So its fine to let Dylan have some fun too. But I think if we could trade the contents between Ellie and Dylan you will still be pissed about Dylan's progress. :LOL:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
But now I'm very interested in what will be in the update. :love: I am looking forward to the release of the update :love:

Reactions: Adolfo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In terms of progress Ellie is way ahead of Dylan. So its fine to let Dylan have some fun too. But I think if we could trade the contents between Ellie and Dylan you will still be pissed about Dylan's progress. :LOL:
My point has nothing to do with the amount of progress Dylan has or hasn't made so far. My point was that a particular member of the thread was complaining that they only got a small amount of content in a particular update, when the amount of content they actually got was most, if not all of the update.

And far more than the member that had raised the issue of not being able to play the v.130 update at all.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes