roro

May 29, 2017
By this logic, Ellie should be in the same boat with Dylan and not where she is right now or one step above Dylan but behind the rest of the cast. Ellie is the DAUGHTER of Sophia. The only difference is she is female.
That's not the only difference (Dylan is introverted with girls, while Ellie is much more confident than him) but that's a huge one, and in my opinion it justifies the gap in progress.
If you reread the text, you'll find that Dylan said in the Bikini Event, "I can't believe it worked." which tells me he was planning this because Sophia said this would be the last time you'll get to see this in the Mall Event with Dylan. So he was manipulating the scene to see her nude or as close to being nude as possible. And when she heard Dylan speaking about those words, she asked him, "What did you say?" and his response was "Nothing."
Imo, the "I can't believe it worked" statement is a leftover of Dylan and Aiden's deal that was already cancelled...

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
That's not the only difference (Dylan is introverted with girls, while Ellie is much more confident than him) but that's a huge one, and in my opinion it justifies the gap in progress.
Speaking as an introvet it makes no sense for Dylan to be introverted around his mom, if anything he would be more comfortable with her than any other women.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Well, look, there it is, the two pigeons :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1401462

This, L&P created at the beginning of the game, which makes me think that the content with Sam was intended to be bigger.
I asked him once if that was Sam with Sophia. He denied it. It is not a character that appears in the game. For me it is Sam. He looks very much like him.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
By this logic, Ellie should be in the same boat with Dylan and not where she is right now or one step above Dylan but behind the rest of the cast. Ellie is the DAUGHTER of Sophia. The only difference is she is female. But for some reason, beyond logic, because she is female, she jumps to the front of the line, but people leave out the important part: she is still her DAUGHTER. If you look at how the story progresses on both sides, Sophia is already making out with her DAUGHTER in the shower, and Sophia is giving hints to Ellie on "Finding Nemo" the right way. It should have never been that easy with Ellie.

Up to this point, P.D. 11, Dylan has been doing lots of Perverted Things, Spying, "First Person" Shooters, etc... She didn't really see him as a "Whining Boy" until this update in the park with the Hobos. Before that, she was treating everything as it was "SEX-ED." If you reread the text, you'll find that Dylan said in the Bikini Event, "I can't believe it worked." which tells me he was planning this because Sophia said this would be the last time you'll get to see this in the Mall Event with Dylan. So he was manipulating the scene to see her nude or as close to being nude as possible. And when she heard Dylan speaking about those words, she asked him, "What did you say?" and his response was "Nothing."

It did change all of a sudden. There was no build-up to P.D. 12. You can see it for yourself. Indeed, we may not know the entire story, but we can only base our thoughts on what we know at present. The initial days of the game time period are maybe the first 3 or 4 days of the novel. Finally, we are at P.D. 12, which is almost halfway through the novel and now out of the infant stages of the novel. As the novel progresses, our thoughts will change with the new information we learn from the story.

This is what happens when you have 79+ characters with who she has interacted throughout the novel. You start to develop plotholes because many characters play a role, and L&P only has a limited amount of time to tell the tale, which screentime is limited. So, IMO, He should have to trim the fat at the start, In which he could have put more focus on key characters in the novel. And it appears we are starting to see that with the "Coach Sophia" going to DLC. Also, L&P is dropping hints that the 1st part of Sophia/Sam evening event may end up as DLC as well. What else will probably go "DLC" at this point?

We already discussed this part in another post, but IMO, there is nothing "Symbolic" about beating up a drunk guy because he ran his mouth, as this is the word you used to describe that part. As I said in my response, most people who deal with drunk people that talk "Trash" usually ignore them or tell them to move along. Now, If L&P wrote in such a way that the Drunk Hobo was invading her personal space and was trying to get up close and personal, like the thugs in the subway, after running their mouth and making gestures, and Dylan defender her then, I could say that would be "Symbolic" and I could see it fit into that scene much better, then what was shown.

The progression that has been shown has been "Two steps forward, One step back" when it comes to Sophia/Dylan. The gradual progression can work if there is a part in the story that feels impactful. Washing Dishes in the hope you can see Sophia changed in the mall or at some other point wasn't really impactful or huge. That was just someone washing dishes. The only little things I've seen were the foot massage and spending time with Sophia during the mall scene, cloth shopping for the Aiden event that had some impact. You probably could add some scenes from the Bikini event as well, but I don't think it was that impactful considering her thoughts at the end. At most, it was chipping the ice away with a hammer and chisel.

The only "Impactful" thing people are talking about is defending her in the park. IMO, it wasn't really that impactful taking into consideration again the drunk hobos.
I don't know how you see it but woman are more open to other women to physical contact. Showering naked with another woman is not a big deal for another woman. Even their daughter, Ellie had the approach right, that's all. You can't just compare each route based on what has been shown on it. Deshawn saw Sophia's bare breasts ( equal to Dylan achieved, something not even Sam has achieved, Aiden had to trick Sophia to even get the chance ), doesn't mean anything. Deshawn just happened to be in a situation with Sophia where he could see her bare breasts, similarly for Ellie.

Your second para, sex ed is the theme in Sophia's eyes, yes I am aware of that. Dylan is not innocent we know that too. He is trying to push forward and see Sophia naked, every approach is towards it. Initially he is shown as more needy to move forward, once he broke down the initial big wall he started getting more confident, like changing with Sophia on day 18 and the bikini event has clear dialogues of Sophia acknowledging Dylan is acting very mature and professional in his approach.

I think nothing too big happened on day 12 to begin with, so I don't even think too much of build up was required for it. Dylan can act mature, clever, perverted, rash and immature. Think of a human, humans act differently in different situations, you can't predict how someone will react even if you know them for years. You never know what is an actual tipping point for someone. Maybe for Dylan those filthy comments on the woman he loves really hit him hard. I generally avoid confrontations and will never resort to violence but once I hit my tipping point I wouldn't care what happens to me or the other person. So calling it a character flip is totally incorrect.

In those 12 days we have we have followed Sophia full time not Dylan, Dylan is only there at times. Initial part has more of Sam and later Dylan starts picking up. So it's not like Dylan has been there all the time so we can clearly judge him.

I used no such word as " Symbolic " anywhere in my statements. I don't know where you picked it from.

Dylan is a hot headed teenager it has been established already.
As for your point about what one generally does against drunk, here's a little something to think. Normally if you see some student bully other students you walk away, you don't go in and fight a losing battle against a gang. But Dylan did, similarly here he could not tolerate comments about his own mother and went to fight.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
As for your point about what one generally does against drunk, here's a little something to think. Normally if you see some student bully other students you walk away, you don't go in and fight a losing battle against a gang. But Dylan did, similarly here he could not tolerate comments about his own mother and went to fight.
If you mean the scuffle with Aiden, then you are wrong here that any sexual innuendos were made towards his mother. Dylan and Zach were just helping a classmate, and by doing so, interfered with Aiden's business...thus beginning Aiden's tasks. He interrupted his soccer buddies who were talking about his mother.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What are you talking about. He is the third most popular character after Dylan And Ellie. There is no way he is forgotten.

From the past whole month all people are talking about is Sam. And for being sympathetic, that guy is just a weasel.
Its such a shame that rather than just simply supporting a character that they like, AWAM's fandom is rife with people who instead are continually attacking characters that they don't like. It's tiresome.

Did Sam try and use his ways of manipulating Sophia into having sex? Yes of course he did.....

NEWSFLASH: Ellie has used her own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex. Dylan has used his own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex. Patricia has used her own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex. In fact pretty much every character apart from the delightfully innocent Julia has tried using their own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex.....

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Its such a shame that rather than just simply supporting a character that they like, AWAM's fandom is rife with people who instead are continually attacking characters that they don't like. It's tiresome.

Did Sam try and use his ways of manipulating Sophia into having sex? Yes of course he did.....

NEWSFLASH: Ellie has used her own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex. Dylan has used his own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex. Patricia has used her own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex. In fact pretty much every character apart from the delightfully innocent Julia has tried using their own ways of manipulating Sophia into sex.....
Since I also referred to Sam as a weasel, I am responding to this post. I can say that I like or dislike a character here in this forum, that's what the forum is for. That is why we are discussing. The difference for me is that I accept that there are members here who like the character Sam and want more content with him. And the difference for me is that I would definitely not ask you to shorten or give up your route in favor of other routes.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Progress Report. Ver. 0.150

60% - 60%
15% - 0%

View attachment 1401680
A 5% increase on rendering is a joke, I don't know why is that even there since its just batch rendering on his own computer.
Select Batch render
Select files
Click
Wait

Thats it, is he trying to give the impression that he's working while rendering scenes?
Time for a render farm was yesterday.

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
I was studying ...and got to know about sophism...and then attended the intelligence of L&P why he kept the name of protagonist as Sophia ...as she being a teacher in the game......and Meaning of her name as...divine wisdom ...

IMG_20210912_230926.jpg

Reactions: xxxorro

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I sent the dev an email a few days ago, asking when can we expect some action between Dylan and Sophia (nothing extreme ofc., but some decent stuff). He replied that Dylan will have his next big event on the next playable day (which I guess most people here know).

What do you guys think will happen at that event? I am a lot into incest massage, so I want to see the story pick up where it left off at the interrupted massage. But I can certainly be wrong. What do you guys think will happen?

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
I sent the dev an email a few days ago, asking when can we expect some action between Dylan and Sophia (nothing extreme ofc., but some decent stuff). He replied that Dylan will have his next big event on the next playable day (which I guess most people here know).

What do you guys think will happen at that event? I am a lot into incest massage, so I want to see the story pick up where it left off at the interrupted massage. But I can certainly be wrong. What do you guys think will happen?
I think something will happen at jacuzzi

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: I_Love_Moms
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes