Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Oh goodie!
A new TalcumPowder bar graph and pie chart to follow! (y)
It had occurred to me to skip this minor progress update but I want to keep the record of just how slow his progress is. As ViperDonkey points out, it is kind of a joke that it took three + days since the last progress update to render 5% of the update.

Let's say the update is 1,000 renders total (same as last update, a lot), that's just 50 renders in three days. The previous progress report covered 8/28 - 9/8 noting an additional 5% of scenes created. So that's 50 images from creation to render in 16 days, 3.1 images per day.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes60%55%33.00%
Rendered Scenes60%25%15.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed48.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)69
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/23/2021

1631470671163.png

Aug 16, 2021
Im not the marketing account for badik. That's a shit argument btw. Someone hinted that BaDIK was developed by a team, I (and others!) said it was only by one person. That was it.
You are one to talk about shit argument?
Bane71 would you look at that.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If that comparison triggers you so hard then get yourself checked.
Likewise if L&P's work triggers you so hard then get yourself checked or better leave the thread.
Still wondering where BaDIK put 2 clearly 10-13 year olds getting jacked off by an MC (which has a reputation for not being easy (Sophia)) right on the second day they meet.
This is what happens when you blindly troll somebody. I was talking about how there are events where the MC in your favorite game gets intimate with the girls just after very few meets. Probably you will not get what I am saying since it is obvious you are too preoccupied with bad mouthing AWAM.

Anyway, someone suggested hitting on the ignore button when it comes to you. I'mma do that and don't even bother to reply.

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
My expectations for the sam event is based off two interactions. 1. Sophia doing the strip tease for same in her room. And 2. Where Sam caught Sophia jilling in the back yard she thinks at the end that she hopes Sam caught her. So I can see the 2nd part of the Sam event being Sam watching Sophia change for the Cathy event.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It had occurred to me to skip this minor progress update but I want to keep the record of just how slow his progress is. As ViperDonkey points out, it is kind of a joke that it took three + days since the last progress update to render 5% of the update.

Let's say the update is 1,000 renders total (same as last update, a lot), that's just 50 renders in three days. The previous progress report covered 8/28 - 9/8 noting an additional 5% of scenes created. So that's 50 images from creation to render in 16 days, 3.1 images per day.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes60%55%33.00%
Rendered Scenes60%25%15.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed48.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)69
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/23/2021

View attachment 1401753
I really hope that day 12 will be the last one that takes much more time than the previous day.
I doubt anyone was thinking for 13+ months for 1 game day.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
My expectations for the sam event is based off two interactions. 1. Sophia doing the strip tease for same in her room. And 2. Where Sam caught Sophia jilling in the back yard she thinks at the end that she hopes Sam caught her. So I can see the 2nd part of the Sam event being Sam watching Sophia change for the Cathy event.
Good points, actually. Thanks for the tinge of optimism!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm beginning to think the inappropriateness of the romper might have to do with Sophia already wearing what she is going to for Cathy's.

I've worn formalwear to college exams just because I was going out straight afterwards, for example.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I can understand the need to do that in real life...but L&P has been pretty consistent about the voyeur components so far. Sophia has only really touched anyone in the side jobs.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't know how you see it but woman are more open to other women to physical contact. Showering naked with another woman is not a big deal for another woman. Even their daughter, Ellie had the approach right, that's all. You can't just compare each route based on what has been shown on it. Deshawn saw Sophia's bare breasts ( equal to Dylan achieved, something not even Sam has achieved, Aiden had to trick Sophia to even get the chance ), doesn't mean anything. Deshawn just happened to be in a situation with Sophia where he could see her bare breasts, similarly for Ellie.
Saber, I think you're missing the point here. The boundaries are different when it's your own Daughter. L&P has said that Dylan can't move as fast as the other with Sophia because he is her Son. If that same statement applies to Dylan, it should apply to Ellie as well. It has everything to do with the fact that they are related and little to do with gender here. Based on L&P thoughts about being related to Dylan, Ellie should not be where she is right now as this should apply to her well. Ellie should be behind Alyssa, Nathalie, Emma, Vicky, etc... Dylan is where he is in the novel because he is related to Sophia as her son. This is L&P key argument here which is about being related to Sophia.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was studying ...and got to know about sophism...and then attended the intelligence of L&P why he kept the name of protagonist as Sophia ...as she being a teacher in the game......and Meaning of her name as...divine wisdom ...

View attachment 1401709
Indeed. Sophia was, in fact, the Greek goddess of wisdom who endured past the fall of classical paganism as a kind of Christian saint. The word philosophy means love of Sophia (or wisdom). However, being called a sophist isn't a compliment. Those dudes sucked. They were basically full of shit and would exile you or make you drink poison if you contravened their rhetoric. For more fun with Greek words and hemlock read Plato's Apology (which means "words go away").

Reactions: pled3s

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Saber, I think you're missing the point here. The boundaries are different when it's your own Daughter. L&P has said that Dylan can't move as fast as the other with Sophia because he is her Son. If that same statement applies to Dylan, it should apply to Ellie as well. It has everything to do with the fact that they are related and little to do with gender here. Based on L&P thoughts about being related to Dylan, Ellie should not be where she is right now as this should apply to her well. Ellie should be behind Alyssa, Nathalie, Emma, Vicky, etc... Dylan is where he is in the novel because he is related to Sophia as her son. This is L&P key argument here which is about being related to Sophia.
Except that precisely because Dylan and Ellie are different genders is the reason you can't treat them the same way. If genders were treated the same, there'd be scenes of Dylan and Sam kissing, which we know L&P has already ruled out ever happening.

If there was a non-incest lesbian route LI, then perhaps Ellie would be slower than them. Sophia does kiss Jules with less hesitancy than Ellie. But that's as far as we're likely to see.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If genders were treated the same, there'd be scenes of Dylan and Sam kissing, which we know L&P has already ruled out ever happening.
Definitely not, L&P doesn't want gays in his game. That's the only reason.

That doesn't mean that, in her relationship with Ellie, Sophia can act as she pleases, she has the same restrictions. And the cutoff point is the sexual touching she's long since moved on from with Ellie.

How about Sam kissing and caressing her while Dylan masturbates?
In both cases (Ellie and Dylan) it's equally bad.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Definitely not, L&P doesn't want gays in his game. That's the only reason.

That doesn't mean that, in her relationship with Ellie, Sophia can act as she pleases, she has the same restrictions. And the cutoff point is the sexual touching she's long since moved on from with Ellie.

But that's entirely the point. If you guys really want Dylan to have the same privileges as Ellie, then Sam needs to be an LI to Dylan.

And yeah, Sam kissing Sophia while either Dylan or Ellie masturbates might be bad. Jules kissing Sophia while Ellie almost masturbates however is one of the hottest scenes in the game so far.

You can't play the Ellie route without her kissing Jules. If you really want equal rights for Dylan, you also need to be arguing, however futile that would be, that Dylan needs to have a scene kissing Sam.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally, I think it's very likely that we get a scene with Dylan masturbating while he watches Sophia. The only question I have is, how out-in the open will Dylan show his cuckold fantasy? I really don't think he'll ever openly watch Sam and Sophia because performing like that in front of his friend seems too unrealistic considering the time frame we're working with. More than likely I think he'll do it in "secret" and only Sophia will be aware of what he's doing.

Reactions: Bane71

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
By this logic, Ellie should be in the same boat with Dylan and not where she is right now or one step above Dylan but behind the rest of the cast. Ellie is the DAUGHTER of Sophia. The only difference is she is female. But for some reason, beyond logic, because she is female, she jumps to the front of the line, but people leave out the important part: she is still her DAUGHTER. If you look at how the story progresses on both sides, Sophia is already making out with her DAUGHTER in the shower, and Sophia is giving hints to Ellie on "Finding Nemo" the right way. It should have never been that easy with Ellie.

Up to this point, P.D. 11, Dylan has been doing lots of Perverted Things, Spying, "First Person" Shooters, etc... She didn't really see him as a "Whining Boy" until this update in the park with the Hobos. Before that, she was treating everything as it was "SEX-ED." If you reread the text, you'll find that Dylan said in the Bikini Event, "I can't believe it worked." which tells me he was planning this because Sophia said this would be the last time you'll get to see this in the Mall Event with Dylan. So he was manipulating the scene to see her nude or as close to being nude as possible. And when she heard Dylan speaking about those words, she asked him, "What did you say?" and his response was "Nothing."

It did change all of a sudden. There was no build-up to P.D. 12. You can see it for yourself. Indeed, we may not know the entire story, but we can only base our thoughts on what we know at present. The initial days of the game time period are maybe the first 3 or 4 days of the novel. Finally, we are at P.D. 12, which is almost halfway through the novel and now out of the infant stages of the novel. As the novel progresses, our thoughts will change with the new information we learn from the story.

This is what happens when you have 79+ characters with who she has interacted throughout the novel. You start to develop plotholes because many characters play a role, and L&P only has a limited amount of time to tell the tale, which screentime is limited. So, IMO, He should have to trim the fat at the start, In which he could have put more focus on key characters in the novel. And it appears we are starting to see that with the "Coach Sophia" going to DLC. Also, L&P is dropping hints that the 1st part of Sophia/Sam evening event may end up as DLC as well. What else will probably go "DLC" at this point?

We already discussed this part in another post, but IMO, there is nothing "Symbolic" about beating up a drunk guy because he ran his mouth, as this is the word you used to describe that part. As I said in my response, most people who deal with drunk people that talk "Trash" usually ignore them or tell them to move along. Now, If L&P wrote in such a way that the Drunk Hobo was invading her personal space and was trying to get up close and personal, like the thugs in the subway, after running their mouth and making gestures, and Dylan defender her then, I could say that would be "Symbolic" and I could see it fit into that scene much better, then what was shown.

The progression that has been shown has been "Two steps forward, One step back" when it comes to Sophia/Dylan. The gradual progression can work if there is a part in the story that feels impactful. Washing Dishes in the hope you can see Sophia changed in the mall or at some other point wasn't really impactful or huge. That was just someone washing dishes. The only little things I've seen were the foot massage and spending time with Sophia during the mall scene, cloth shopping for the Aiden event that had some impact. You probably could add some scenes from the Bikini event as well, but I don't think it was that impactful considering her thoughts at the end. At most, it was chipping the ice away with a hammer and chisel.

The only "Impactful" thing people are talking about is defending her in the park. IMO, it wasn't really that impactful taking into consideration again the drunk hobos.
I think Dylan change happened when L&p did his surgery trip.
I don’t remember the exact quote but he said something like : I did some interesting changes in the story.

After that, started the “2nd Mcification of Dylan”.

An Average virgin guy who had no success at all before, is now “super cute” and every woman that cross his path is now irresistibly attracted to him.

What change between then and now ?
Nothing . He’s now an mc and before he wasn’t. That’s all.

In the yoga event, I didn’t see any more confidence in Dylan behavior.
He almost didn’t do shit other than starring at the women’s ass.
And every one of them was more than happy to be under Dylan gaze (Marie and Claire even arguing at who was Dylan looking at the most).

But what I don’t understand, is during this event, and the Dylan/Ellie event, L&p make Dylan think something like
:“why am I trying to look at my aunt bush? What the fuck is wrong with me?!”
Or with Ellie “Why am I looking at my sister this way ? This is not one of those cheerleaders at school... Get back to your senses Dylan...”

I understand that’s what the MC typically say in those sorts of game (“I know I shouldn’t have those thoughts but...” “I know it’s wrong but...”), but here it doesn’t work.
Why? Because it’s been two weeks ingame that we’re witnessing Dylan doing everything possible to see his mom naked, grabbing her ass and boobs, jerking off to her, even making a deal with Aiden so that she dresses more sexy...
But I guess that wanting to fuck your mom: perfectly normal.
Wanting to fuck your aunt or sister: “what’s wrong with me?”...

As for the catalyst of the change in Dylan, I would have make him find a job and leave the house.
Be it because of his football skills or his computer knowledge, he would get recruited and offered a really good position with a staff housing.
Or whatever . But something that force him to grow , and mature quickly, now that he’s on his own and have a bunch of responsibilities.

Still living in the same city of course.

Sophia being torn between being proud of her son becoming a man and her baby leaving the nest so suddenly.

A part of her wouldn’t accept the situation and she would constantly trying to go see how he’s doing.
Liam would be pretty annoyed that Sophia would spend most of her free time with Dylan than with him (when he’s there).
Even Dylan might end up a little annoyed by his mother attitude.

I’ll stop here because I’ll start writing for hours otherwise, but for me, the shift of Dylan in Sophia view was meh at best and could have been portrayed otherwise.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes