farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

(Hetero) sex on the filthy path is like the ultimate final. First she'll have sex with her husband. Then with a woman and at the very end with another guy! Actually there will be much hotter scenes before than usual sex! The actual build up to the first filthy sex scene starts now. The storylines on which I've been working the most and which are the best just have started now! And probably 70% of them didn't even start yet and will start within the next 4 playable days!

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

(Hetero) sex on the filthy path is like the ultimate final. First she'll have sex with her husband. Then with a woman and at the very end with another guy! Actually there will be much hotter scenes before than usual sex! The actual build up to the first filthy sex scene starts now. The storylines on which I've been working the most and which are the best just have started now! And probably 70% of them didn't even start yet and will start within the next 4 playable days!
Sounds good.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

Well this is a BIG fucking spoiler alert, so she'll first have sex on the filthy path with her husband, i mean i tought one of the reason why she would cheat is cuz she doesn't get the dick from him, so it will still be only a big ass build up in the next updates, ok hotter ones from what he said but still, man this is gonna still be a long ass journey before she'll have sex outside of her marriage...pffff

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I hope at very end you don't mean day 29 or 30.That will be such a stupid move.

Angmir

May 29, 2017

Ok I am defending the author vision so far.

But this quote gets on my nerve somewhat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I hope at very end you don't mean day 29 or 30.That will be such a stupid move.

Sophia isnt a virgin trophy. A game that basicly ends after first vaginal sex is a total BS.
Buildup is fun and welcome, but so is the actual sex.
Actual sex should happen no later than middle of the story!

Having sex for a first time is not an end of relationship, but seriously a start of one. Whats comming next IS the actual intresting thing. Sex in various places and circumstances, in public, when husband is in another room, sex under blanket with husband sleeping next to her. Sex on the crowded bus, sex with multiple people at once. Sex while people are watching. Cuckolding Husband with him watching. Gangbangs. Orgies. Sex in the workplace.
And ofc beeing fucked by tons of diffrent people in diffrent circumstances.
Students fucking her after class.
Janitor draging her into the closet durring the break.
Sucking off other teacher under the desk durring class.
Fucking Dylan and his friends in the storeroom durring PE.
Fucking underwater in the pool durring swim classes with people swiming arround you.
Fucking Dylan in the car just before dropping him off to shool
Fucking a cop that caught you speeding
Fucking a hobo in the park becouse he saw you with Dylan before.
Fucking Sam in his room durring the pretended mussic lesson, with Amber asking through the door if everything is allright.
Fucking Dylan in the morning
Fucking Dylan durring the Breakfast hiding from Ellie
Fucking Dylan durring the Breakfast and involving Ellie
Fucking Dylan at shool toilets
Fucking Dylan on the School Rooftop
Fucking Dylan in the shoping mall after the shool
Fucking Dylan on husbands bed.
Fucking Dylan in his room, hidding from Ellie
Fucking Dylan and Ellie
Fucking Dylan in the shower
Fucking Dylan on the swing
Fucking Dylan in the kitchen while Liam watches Football
Fucking Dylan stealthly on the coutch underblanket, pretending that they are cuddling, while Liam sits next to them.
Fucking Dylan stealthly on the coutch underblanket, pretending that they are cuddling, while Liam sits next to them and kisses his wife, not knowing that his son has a dick in her cunt at that moment.
Making Ellie fuck Sam
Fucking Football Mom's son in turns
Having a Mother x Son swinger party with Soccer Mom (Alyssa?) Amber adn their kids
Fucking neighbours
Fucking old fart delivery guy
Fucking the movers
Fucking Carl in secret from Patricia, but she later joins in
Fucking the 2 highschoolers in the Museum
Fucking Gangsters
Going to homevisit as a teacher to the black rapper kid, to be fucked by BBC of his Father and Uncle, and him, and his family, and his friends, and his dog, and the whole district.
Fucking and beeing fucked, and getting fucked.

There are thousands of possibilities.

Hell only with Dylan she could have sex in 100 unique situations.
Ending the game shortly after getting to the sex scene is total BS and waste of good story.

I have been realy supportng of the author, but if he realy means that, I guess it is not the game I want to see in the making after all.

Do I want the game turned into stupid fuck-fest without any plot or reason - ofc not.
But I want to see some pay off of the whole corruption, and changes in Sophia's behaviour.

Contraty to what I wrote - I dont want her to becoem total bitch fucking everyone. I would be fine with more cameral story, with just her kids beeing involved mostly, and the rest beeing just a background.
But I want to see their relations to lead into real incest scenario. Not some BS about 1 night stand, something to do and forget.
I want Sophia to embrace her dark side and to give in to passion, without loosing her mind, or personality. And I want to see her like that, and not game ending righ here and there, where I will say it once again - true fun only starts !

True fun only starts AFTER 1st sex scene !
I don't think he meant 29-30 days. Do not worry, he said that there will be scenes hotter than just sex, and is already working on one of them.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Imagine if you have that perfect girl you adore, that is realy realy realy hard to get.
You work your ass off, you change your whoel life to get her hart, then you date her and make sure that she is happiest woman on earth for 2 more years before she agrees to have sex with you.
After all this time and effort, your life turned upside down just for her - you finaly DO IT with her - once ...

And then you leave her and go back to beeing single wanker in the basement, never even seeing the girl again ...

Is that the game Author wants ?

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

Sophia isnt a virgin trophy. A game that basicly ends after first vaginal sex is a total BS.
Buildup is fun and welcome, but so is the actual sex.
Actual sex should happen no later than middle of the story!

Having sex for a first time is not an end of relationship, but seriously a start of one. Whats comming next IS the actual intresting thing. Sex in various places and circumstances, in public, when husband is in another room, sex under blanket with husband sleeping next to her. Sex on the crowded bus, sex with multiple people at once. Sex while people are watching. Cuckolding Husband with him watching. Gangbangs. Orgies. Sex in the workplace.
And ofc beeing fucked by tons of diffrent people in diffrent circumstances.
Students fucking her after class.
Janitor draging her into the closet durring the break.
Sucking off other teacher under the desk durring class.
Fucking Dylan and his friends in the storeroom durring PE.
Fucking underwater in the pool durring swim classes with people swiming arround you.
Fucking Dylan in the car just before dropping him off to shool
Fucking a cop that caught you speeding
Fucking a hobo in the park becouse he saw you with Dylan before.
Fucking Sam in his room durring the pretended mussic lesson, with Amber asking through the door if everything is allright.
Fucking Dylan in the morning
Fucking Dylan durring the Breakfast hiding from Ellie
Fucking Dylan durring the Breakfast and involving Ellie
Fucking Dylan at shool toilets
Fucking Dylan on the School Rooftop
Fucking Dylan in the shoping mall after the shool
Fucking Dylan on husbands bed.
Fucking Dylan in his room, hidding from Ellie
Fucking Dylan and Ellie
Fucking Dylan in the shower
Fucking Dylan on the swing
Fucking Dylan in the kitchen while Liam watches Football
Fucking Dylan stealthly on the coutch underblanket, pretending that they are cuddling, while Liam sits next to them.
Fucking Dylan stealthly on the coutch underblanket, pretending that they are cuddling, while Liam sits next to them and kisses his wife, not knowing that his son has a dick in her cunt at that moment.
Making Ellie fuck Sam
Fucking Football Mom's son in turns
Having a Mother x Son swinger party with Soccer Mom (Alyssa?) Amber adn their kids
Fucking neighbours
Fucking old fart delivery guy
Fucking the movers
Fucking Carl in secret from Patricia, but she later joins in
Fucking the 2 highschoolers in the Museum
Fucking Gangsters
Going to homevisit as a teacher to the black rapper kid, to be fucked by BBC of his Father and Uncle, and him, and his family, and his friends, and his dog, and the whole district.
Fucking and beeing fucked, and getting fucked.

There are thousands of possibilities.

Hell only with Dylan she could have sex in 100 unique situations.
Ending the game shortly after getting to the sex scene is total BS and waste of good story.

I have been realy supportng of the author, but if he realy means that, I guess it is not the game I want to see in the making after all.

Do I want the game turned into stupid fuck-fest without any plot or reason - ofc not.
But I want to see some pay off of the whole corruption, and changes in Sophia's behaviour.

Contraty to what I wrote - I dont want her to becoem total bitch fucking everyone. I would be fine with more cameral story, with just her kids beeing involved mostly, and the rest beeing just a background.
But I want to see their relations to lead into real incest scenario. Not some BS about 1 night stand, something to do and forget.
I want Sophia to embrace her dark side and to give in to passion, without loosing her mind, or personality. And I want to see her like that, and not game ending righ here and there, where I will say it once again - true fun only starts !

True fun only starts AFTER 1st sex scene !
I do not agree with one Thing: There is too much Dylan. Less Dylan, but more Sam

Reactions: Mark17

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think he meant 29-30 days. Do not worry, he said that there will be scenes hotter than just sex, and is already working on one of them.
I hope the dev know that,because you realy scare me that we have to wait realy for the end.
And this guy above have realy good mushrooms:)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I do not agree with one Thing: There is too much Dylan. Less Dylan, but more Sam
That was jsut angry rant to show that there are infinite option of what she can do after fucking someone 1ce.

Me myself mostly look forward to content with Dylan and Ellie. But Sam is ok I guess too. If there was no Dylan.

Anyway everyone has his vice - lets hope we will all get some treat to things we want eventualy ... in 2021 ... ;] (and I hope the game will keep going to 2025 after that ;])

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I hope the dev know that,because you realy scare me that we have to wait realy for the end.
And this guy above have realy good mushrooms:)
Hey I am kinky bastard that seen too much Hentai and read too much erotica.

I am a(self-proclaimed) writer of a sexual novels too, so I know my stuff ;-

I know that. But, I mean there is so much Tension between them.
True her scenes with him were realy nicely done. Problem is - he didnt pushed her enough, and now he is on the sidelines of the story it seems.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes