Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
True her scenes with him were realy nicely done. Problem is - he didnt pushed her enough, and now he is on the sidelines of the story it seems.
Maybe you are Right. But there is that with the Trampolin and Videogame. So I don´t know or I hope not, that he is on the sidelines.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I hope at very end you don't mean day 29 or 30.That will be such a stupid move.
I think very end means that, this is so fucking dissapointing i don't know why he let that comment out, i mean he spoiled a lot, bassicaly we know now that sex with another guy will only occure at the very fucking end, i kinda like not knowing when will happen... no more element of surprise here:))

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I think very end means that, this is so fucking dissapointing i don't know why he let that comment out, i mean he spoiled a lot, bassicaly we know now that sex with another guy will only occure at the very fucking end, i kinda like not knowing when will happen... no more element of surprise here:))
I think it's worth waiting for those much hotter scenes on filthy paths. And we will all see, what expect next.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
And outside of the games or hentai? Or more serious and heavy. I think for such a discussion we will be punished.

I think it's worth waiting for those much hotter scenes on filthy paths. And we will all see, what expect next.
Yeah man hotter scenes are ok no doubt but we know now when to expect the sex, i mean till now we were like ok it will happen now, no it is not... now we are like ok we wait from playable day 25 for sex to happen, and what, we are at playable day 7 now?

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
unwatching thread. will check this thread 2 years from now (if i still remember this game)

Be nice to each other and have fun. :extremelyhappy:

a55555

May 31, 2017
I was going to say, those renders look nothing like what I remember AWAM looking like in the past!! LOL. I was thinking this update was a MAJOR art overall...or they swapped artists! Cool. I LOVE corruption games from a female protag! Any others I should be turned onto? (pun intended) :p
same those are my favorite. i dont even really like male protag games much unless theyre really good

B

BigWamanHunter

Ok I am defending the author vision so far.

But this quote gets on my nerve somewhat.

Sophia isnt a virgin trophy. A game that basicly ends after first vaginal sex is a total BS.
Buildup is fun and welcome, but so is the actual sex.
Actual sex should happen no later than middle of the story!

Having sex for a first time is not an end of relationship, but seriously a start of one. Whats comming next IS the actual intresting thing. Sex in various places and circumstances, in public, when husband is in another room, sex under blanket with husband sleeping next to her. Sex on the crowded bus, sex with multiple people at once. Sex while people are watching. Cuckolding Husband with him watching. Gangbangs. Orgies. Sex in the workplace.
And ofc beeing fucked by tons of diffrent people in diffrent circumstances.
Students fucking her after class.
Janitor draging her into the closet durring the break.
Sucking off other teacher under the desk durring class.
Fucking Dylan and his friends in the storeroom durring PE.
Fucking underwater in the pool durring swim classes with people swiming arround you.
Fucking Dylan in the car just before dropping him off to shool
Fucking a cop that caught you speeding
Fucking a hobo in the park becouse he saw you with Dylan before.
Fucking Sam in his room durring the pretended mussic lesson, with Amber asking through the door if everything is allright.
Fucking Dylan in the morning
Fucking Dylan durring the Breakfast hiding from Ellie
Fucking Dylan durring the Breakfast and involving Ellie
Fucking Dylan at shool toilets
Fucking Dylan on the School Rooftop
Fucking Dylan in the shoping mall after the shool
Fucking Dylan on husbands bed.
Fucking Dylan in his room, hidding from Ellie
Fucking Dylan and Ellie
Fucking Dylan in the shower
Fucking Dylan on the swing
Fucking Dylan in the kitchen while Liam watches Football
Fucking Dylan stealthly on the coutch underblanket, pretending that they are cuddling, while Liam sits next to them.
Fucking Dylan stealthly on the coutch underblanket, pretending that they are cuddling, while Liam sits next to them and kisses his wife, not knowing that his son has a dick in her cunt at that moment.
Making Ellie fuck Sam
Fucking Football Mom's son in turns
Having a Mother x Son swinger party with Soccer Mom (Alyssa?) Amber adn their kids
Fucking neighbours
Fucking old fart delivery guy
Fucking the movers
Fucking Carl in secret from Patricia, but she later joins in
Fucking the 2 highschoolers in the Museum
Fucking Gangsters
Going to homevisit as a teacher to the black rapper kid, to be fucked by BBC of his Father and Uncle, and him, and his family, and his friends, and his dog, and the whole district.
Fucking and beeing fucked, and getting fucked.

There are thousands of possibilities.

Hell only with Dylan she could have sex in 100 unique situations.
Ending the game shortly after getting to the sex scene is total BS and waste of good story.

I have been realy supportng of the author, but if he realy means that, I guess it is not the game I want to see in the making after all.

Do I want the game turned into stupid fuck-fest without any plot or reason - ofc not.
But I want to see some pay off of the whole corruption, and changes in Sophia's behaviour.

Contraty to what I wrote - I dont want her to becoem total bitch fucking everyone. I would be fine with more cameral story, with just her kids beeing involved mostly, and the rest beeing just a background.
But I want to see their relations to lead into real incest scenario. Not some BS about 1 night stand, something to do and forget.
I want Sophia to embrace her dark side and to give in to passion, without loosing her mind, or personality. And I want to see her like that, and not game ending righ here and there, where I will say it once again - true fun only starts !

True fun only starts AFTER 1st sex scene !
I like your imagination, that was a beautiful post.

So if the first sex scene in day15 is not what we think , she gotta start cheating heterosexually at least from day20. Or i don't know how he'll balance the promised gangbangs and temptations in 30 days, with the games pace. That is if we live long enough for its completion, if it ever gets completed.

Personally, female POV incest or lesbo stuff don't do it for me. So i was hoping there'd be a path to never fuck liam and go ntr with sam, as dylan watches helplessly but couldn't do shit about it, then maybe let him join out of pity. That is, before she goes full regalia with npcs of all age, race, dick size, weight, attitude, the whole goddamn gene pool. Simultaneously.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I deleted the last comment because it will probably cause too much confusion! The game's principle is: Sophia is a normal, faithful wife who's been married since almost 20 years! She's not a slut or bitch. So only because she had no sex with her husband for a couple of days (2-3 weeks) she won't go out a fuck any stranger! For that she'll need a special build up to every character and every character will have his own special final (ending). And Sophia also approaches these characters out of different reasons. And sex is the ultimate final to reach with every character and Sophia is furthermore the MC what makes her sex scenes more special than others! Sex scenes without a build up are not interesting and what I mostly didn't like in many other games/stories! But this also doesn't mean that she'll have her first cheating sex scene only at the penultimate day! And I also don't want to spoiler too much now! The problem of my project is that it has too many storylines. And the lewd scenes are adapted to Sophia's gradual depravation. So all events are adapted this way to each other. If I'd delete 50% of the storyline then of course her depravation would develop faster! Actually, I always liked the build up more than the actual final! I think there will be hotter scenes than just usual sex. But I got also some really nice sex scenes written for her and other important characters later. So there will be still enough sex scenes in this game and also different ones depending on the decisions.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

I deleted the last comment because it will probably cause too much confusion! The game's principle is: Sophia is a normal, faithful wife who's been married since almost 20 years! She's not a slut or bitch. So only because she had no sex with her husband for a couple of days (2-3 weeks) she won't go out a fuck any stranger! For that she'll need a special build up to every character and every character will have his own special final (ending). And Sophia also approaches these characters out of different reasons. And sex is the ultimate final to reach with every character and Sophia is furthermore the MC what makes her sex scenes more special than others! Sex scenes without a build up are not interesting and what I mostly didn't like in many other games/stories! But this also doesn't mean that she'll have her first cheating sex scene only at the penultimate day! And I also don't want to spoiler too much now! The problem of my project is that it has too many storylines. And the lewd scenes are adapted to Sophia's gradual depravation. So all events are adapted this way to each other. If I'd delete 50% of the storyline then of course her depravation would develop faster! Actually, I always liked the build up more than the actual final! I think there will be hotter scenes than just usual sex. But I got also some really nice sex scenes written for her and other important characters later. So there will be still enough sex scenes in this game and also different ones depending on the decisions.
Well I can't wait, hope to find a time machine.

Angmir

May 29, 2017

Good Post from him.

And I kind of agree at one thing - there are too many plotlines, too many characters to interact for a single developer to make it in a way that will satisfy all relationships with enough content.
In a way it might have been a bit over-ambicious project for him as a first game.
If you would ask me I preffer story that goes deeper than wider.
Focusing more on 2 or 3 plots, rather having 10 with only 1 or 2 scenes per characrer in the finale. And also easier for him to progress the story faster.

But I am also willing to wait and see what L&P does with the game sticking to his plan.
I said it before, and I will repeat this - it is important to stick to your own artistic vision and not change things you dont like just to please people.

So I will stay as subscriber even if in the end I will be dissapointed that the relationship I liked most will end abruptly.
Anyway if the game lives long enough to reach that day 30 it will be huge success regardless ;]
But maybe then he can expand the story some more, and make sort of "fan-service" disc, showing the story of most liked characters after the day 30th.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
a long wait for the day 12.
There is one big problem with that statement.If Sophia won't fuck a stranger after 20 years of marriage and 3 weeks without sex,how she will do that after 4?Let's hope that build up won't continue until day 25.

Good Post from him.

And I kind of agree at one thing - there are too many plotlines, too many characters to interact for a single developer to make it in a way that will satisfy all relationships with enough content.
In a way it might have been a bit over-ambicious project for him as a first game.
If you would ask me I preffer story that goes deeper than wider.
Focusing more on 2 or 3 plots, rather having 10 with only 1 or 2 scenes per characrer in the finale. And also easier for him to progress the story faster.

But I am also willing to wait and see what L&P does with the game sticking to his plan.
I said it before, and I will repeat this - it is important to stick to your own artistic vision and not change things you dont like just to please people.

So I will stay as subscriber even if in the end I will be dissapointed that the relationship I liked most will end abruptly.
Anyway if the game lives long enough to reach that day 30 it will be huge success regardless ;]
But maybe then he can expand the story some more, and make sort of "fan-service" disc, showing the story of most liked characters after the day 30th.
If the game will reach day 30 depends if L&P will continue with the game after january 2019 and don't burnout.We are looking for at least 2 more years,maybe 3 seeing how much time between updates.
Fushikawa
Yukie
Wanko
Seiso
Iyo

Fushikawa is best in other ppl routes - her licking Yamato nipples or getting spanked were the best scenes ever ;] Or her interactions with.

Best characters are however Gakuto, Jun and Jonpachi
No best characters are Akemi Homura and Mami Tomoe:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Every release or two I retry this game, and until now I couldn't figure out why I didn't like it more.
The graphics are great, the writing is terrific, the pacing is... well, the pacing would be good, except for the frequent forced pauses when nothing is onscreen.

This could be one of my favorite games (pause 1 sec)
if it didn't (pause 1 sec)
keep pausing (pause 1 sec)
like William Shatner's (pause 1 sec)
dialogue (pause 1 sec)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
We should be patient with the development of the game. AWAM needs time, Sophia needs time. Sophia won’t switch in a whore at a moment’s notice. That’s the way it is.
My last received information from L&P was, we‘ll see in new update important changes in the storyline. And next update expected this month.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Yes, You are right, not to worry about. For the game is great, and the knowledge of what will happen in the next three days will still fuel those emotions associated with the game. It's a thrill and it will do. I do not want to know too much, because it spoils the surprise and hopes that the developer will never reveal too many details about future events. Many claims that the game blueballs. That's not true, that very not true. In my opinion the game developer is exceptionally honest, becouse from the very beginning, from the first render he explicitly stated that the sex is something definitive in development, something that crowns the relationship with a given character. That is the sex and what further, it's nothing beyond. As far as I understood his recent announcements about the game, from that moment now, there will be more and more lewd situations leading eventually to sex with the active characters in the game, sex that will crown this type of relationship. That's exactly great and I do want nothing else. I suppose and support such a gradation of emotions that lead to sex. I expect and I want to, to have different pace with every person. There will be no accumulation of Sophia sex with everyone in 2 last days of the game, but we have something really sexually from, say it, day 12 of the game and with different situation and different NPC's. That great for me. Probably will have a full sex scene at first with woman (I don't want to know with whom, let's it be surprise) in day 11 or 12 (?), then with Dylan, with Sam, with a neighbour, with the teacher, with the headmaster, maybe with some of the schoolboys (I expect that really much), with Carl and Patricia and as a side quest with o lot of hobos. For me not to worry about the lack of sex content. The game is great, full of potential and thrill.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes