armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In many games have "Jessica". I play many games here. And in MSN has a very cute daughter.:p

Surely there will be, i think. He has already said that the clothes in some scenes will change depending on points. And knowing his attention to detail, it is not avoidable.
That will be good.Something like the system in games like Glassix and Corruption?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That will be good.Something like the system in games like Glassix and Corruption?
I think it will be like in the scene where Sophie opens the door for the movers or where she teaches the boys to swim. She will choose clothes, but this time she will not change it. And the events will take place in different ways due to the choice of clothes. Different sum of points, different choices of clothes, i think.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What do you mean by MSN? Or wich game is ist?
Send you private message
I think it will be like in the scene where Sophie opens the door for the movers or where she teaches the boys to swim. She will choose clothes, but this time she will not change it. And the events will take place in different ways due to the choice of clothes. Different sum of points, different choices of clothes, i think.
I like the way you think:)
Maybe with more filthy points she will use more daring swimsuit.Imagine with realy high FP/filthy points/ score she wear this around day 20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And at the end this-day 30

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
So is the dev even going to try and give us some sex scenes before he abandons the game or is he going to just continue to tease us till then

Reactions: Thessali

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Send you private message

I like the way you think:)
Maybe with more filthy points she will use more daring swimsuit.Imagine with realy high FP/filthy points/ score she wear this around day 20.
And at the end this-day 30
Why not? The dev wrote few days ago, that Sophia will stop wearing bra and this is part of the planned line. So everything is possible.:p

none300

Sep 2, 2017
If I remember correctly that this was an just introductory event and without them many characters are planned. I can be wrong. Anyway, trigger with museum guys there is in the save file.

I know what is this. I also went through it, now it's my favorite game.:closedeyesmile:
As I remember Museum guys on plan on 11 playable day.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I hope so. I think L&P is doing great work. First, I must say this, I was a little disappointed. Because there where no sex Scenes. But now after I thought About the essence of the game? I loving it!
This is why I think so many ppl write hatefull coments here.

They expect another sex filled midless game, and they skip through everything without reading just looking for boobies...

If you wont read deeply into the story, you will not get the "magic" of this title at all.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
This is why I think so many ppl write hatefull coments here.

They expect another sex filled midless game, and they skip through everything without reading just looking for boobies...

If you wont read deeply into the story, you will not get the "magic" of this title at all.
Very well said, actually. I agree with every words. And this game, with so great quality should be released on Steam.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Very well said, actually. I agree with every words. And this game, with so great quality should be released on Steam.
HELL NO ! Do you know what your talking about ?

With steam release you basicly forfeit any chances of this game ever becoming what it should be. No icnest no non-consensual sex, no nothing...

If you realy want this so badly - release the butchered version after the game is done. But before that - definetly no ...
As if PATREON wasnt anoying enough.

Reactions: Lerox and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
HELL NO ! Do you know what your talking about ?

With steam release you basicly forfeit any chances of this game ever becoming what it should be. No icnest no non-consensual sex, no nothing...

If you realy want this so badly - release the butchered version after the game is done. But before that - definetly no ...
As if PATREON wasnt anoying enough.
Actually, Steam changed politics for adult games recently. Many games are already without censorship now.

Reactions: dima1986

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Actually, Steam changed politics for adult games recently. Many games are already without censorship now.
Yeah but I doubt they changed policy about incest, or wait till somebody points out that Dylan or Julia look kind of young to them ...

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
The last developer statements reassure me, I mean, he remains in his position to make a visual novel with a well-crafted story and doesn't give in to pressure of those who want hasty sexual scenes of the MC. I am one of those who prefer that the corruption process to the object of desire is arduous, that is to say, that Sophia doesn't accede so easily to being corrupted or manipulated, the more difficult it is to corrupt something, the more pleasure one gets by achieving it. VN with hasty sexual scenes there is a lot, this is one of the few VN where the story is also important and not only the sexual scenes.

The only bad thing is not having the certainty of whether the developer will finish the game or leave it half-done, since I understand that possibly due to his future academic studies he might no longer have time for the VN.

The developer should make a possible release schedule for all playable days, so that would set goals that would help maintain a constant work flow and this would generate more confidence for potential sponsors.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah but I doubt they changed policy about incest, or wait till somebody points out that Dylan or Julia look kind of young to them ...
Yeah I know. But do not forget about the site, which is developed by the author for special content. ^^ Censorship everywhere.XD
I think that version that will be released on the Patreon can definitely be approved for Steam, for the sake of censorship.
The last developer statements reassure me, I mean, he remains in his position to make a visual novel with a well-crafted story and doesn't give in to pressure of those who want hasty sexual scenes of the MC. I am one of those who prefer that the corruption process to the object of desire is arduous, that is to say, that Sophia doesn't accede so easily to being corrupted or manipulated, the more difficult it is to corrupt something, the more pleasure one gets by achieving it. VN with hasty sexual scenes there is a lot, this is one of the few VN where the story is also important and not only the sexual scenes.

The only bad thing is not having the certainty of whether the developer will finish the game or leave it half-done, since I understand that possibly due to his future academic studies he might no longer have time for the VN.

The developer should make a possible release schedule for all playable days, so that would set goals that would help maintain a constant work flow and this would generate more confidence for potential sponsors.
Let's be optimistic! In fact, a lot of time has passed since the writing of that post. At that time, the amount of income increased by 2 times, and after the last update, the number of patrons increased. I think everything will be fine.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
@Angmir
So is this game the pillar of art? and its only mindless perverts that cant understand the finer things in Life that doesnt understand it? is that what you are saying?

Or is it so that this game has a very pretty Surface and not much else.

Reactions: dima1986

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
@Angmir
So is this game the pillar of art? and its only mindless perverts that cant understand the finer things in Life that doesnt understand it? is that what you are saying?

Imagine a comic. Someone looks in only pictures, and someone reads and watches the same pictures. And where do you think there will be more immersion in history?:)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
@Angmir

Yeah as Farah says.

It's not like you need to be especially sensual to art to apreciate this, some do some not. But you wont know if you like this story if you just skim past it.
There are tons of pretty weak games out there with a lot of H-content, that almost encourage ppl to click fast through them.
Here if you are not willing to invest your time and feelings to immerse into the story, you better not start playing at all as you will be left VERY dissapointed.

People say the game is short, but honestly to play through it all reading everything would probably take 3+hours at least.
Holding CRTL is much faster ...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yes and no...

To be fair, it can be missed entirely. But as somebody who wasn't happy with the last two updates and thinks that the game is poorly designed when it comes to the use of Filthy and Lesbian points and how they relate to Ellie and Patricia, this latest update was actually a lot better. There were no offending moments from what I could tell via several playthroughs, no mysteriously hidden scenes the player could miss, and not only was there a decent sex scene and Sophia actually not being as much of a prude in the latter half, but there were quite a few branching paths and options toward during said latter half as well. And they were all generally well implemented and made sense, while also giving proper control to the player and making things clear to them. I especially liked how a completely plastered Sophia could just automatically sabotage her own revenge against the subway thugs.

We'll see how things go from here I guess, but none of the moments and/or requirements in this update felt unreasonable and counter-intuitive.
Is that so ? Ok, so now guessing is already count as a complaint ?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I may have missed something but this update seemed to go nowhere.
It seemed like this was an update of near misses. Wife and hot friend go to get a massage, are they gong to get all naked and get felt up by hot female masseuses? Oh! but no. Wait mother and hot friend are talking about a shower, possibly a girl/girl shower scene. Oh! but no. OK daughter has lesbian cutie sitting on her lap on a car trip, could this be some subtle girl/girl fooling around in public? Oh! but no. Wait wife is in daughter's cheerleading outfit that is a bit small, will she pop out of it? Oh! but no.
The only thing was the douche-bag neighbor who looks so sickly he looks like he belongs in a 19th century Consumption Sanitarium tried to get the wife naked.
Like the game but I wish it would move a little faster. I know the dev is preparing the wife to become a slut, but enough, it's time for sex in a sex based game. The allied invasion of Normandy had less preparation.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes