armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I may have missed something but this update seemed to go nowhere.
It seemed like this was an update of near misses. Wife and hot friend go to get a massage, are they gong to get all naked and get felt up by hot female masseuses? Oh! but no. Wait mother and hot friend are talking about a shower, possibly a girl/girl shower scene. Oh! but no. OK daughter has lesbian cutie sitting on her lap on a car trip, could this be some subtle girl/girl fooling around in public? Oh! but no. Wait wife is in daughter's cheerleading outfit that is a bit small, will she pop out of it? Oh! but no.
The only thing was the douche-bag neighbor who looks so sickly he looks like he belongs in a 19th century Consumption Sanitarium tried to get the wife naked.
Like the game but I wish it would move a little faster. I know the dev is preparing the wife to become a slut, but enough, it's time for sex in a sex based game. The allied invasion of Normandy had less preparation.
We know for sure that next 3 updates there will be no sex.And some maybe are scared because of this info.

"The actual build up to the first filthy sex scene starts now. The storylines on which I've been working the most and which are the best just have started now! And probably 70% of them didn't even start yet and will start within the next 4 playable days!"

It seems some people's favorites are not even in starting phase and probably will see a small progress next year.
My bet 2 boys at the museum.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I wondered to who she will fall first ? The mover ? Gym ? School ? Two thug ? to her son & sam ? or to Old man boss with some authority which she powerless against it. Can't wait....can't damn wait no moreeeee.....arrrgggghhh!!!!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We know for sure that next 3 updates there will be no sex.And some maybe are scared because of this info.

"The actual build up to the first filthy sex scene starts now. The storylines on which I've been working the most and which are the best just have started now! And probably 70% of them didn't even start yet and will start within the next 4 playable days!"
I kinda want to see the daughter more than the wife/mother start becoming more sexually adventurous.
I think Brenda summed it up best, "Nice erotic game. I wouldn't pay a dollar for it, but since its free ...i am happy"

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I wondered to who she will fall first ? The mover ? Gym ? School ? Two thug ? to her son & sam ? or to Old man boss with some authority which she powerless against it. Can't wait....can't damn wait no moreeeee.....arrrgggghhh!!!!
My money is on the blackmailing teacher

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
On filthy route she will first have sex with husband,after that woman or girl and finaly other man or boy.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Why not? The dev wrote few days ago, that Sophia will stop wearing bra and this is part of the planned line. So everything is possible.:p
I think that she stops wearing bra at some point not becouse she chooses it willingly but becouse of some kind of blackmailing by the teacher or maybe by one of the schoolboys.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah as Farah says.

It's not like you need to be especially sensual to art to apreciate this, some do some not. But you wont know if you like this story if you just skim past it.
There are tons of pretty weak games out there with a lot of H-content, that almost encourage ppl to click fast through them.
Here if you are not willing to invest your time and feelings to immerse into the story, you better not start playing at all as you will be left VERY dissapointed.

People say the game is short, but honestly to play through it all reading everything would probably take 3+hours at least.
Holding CRTL is much faster ...
But there is no difference in this game to a game say Elena´s Life, the characters are equally stupid and cardboard thin, the MC is dumber than a troll there is no story to follow, there is no drama and very Little tension. so where is the immersion you are talking about?
Let me asking you this, do you get aroused by this game? dont need to answer because i Think i know the answer to that question, its lacking the Component it boasts it have the mosts eroticism. Beautiful renders yes, otherwise like any other game but weaker in many aspects

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The thing is the wife now has so many options for sex I wonder if you will eventually be forced to chose one path and neglect others.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So many black screens. It reminds me of old Resident Evil door opening screens and they were annoying then, time has made that annoyance grow.

Between the main character being an unlikable bitch and those irritating black screens I didn't get very far. From 390 pages I was expecting something special with that much discussion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think, after spying on the neighbors, the next day Sophia will pounce on Liam.This will be the filthy scene.
But in his post he said no sex in filthy route in next 3 updates.If we lucky to get 3 updates until the end of the year,next year we will get first sex scene.But I realy doubt we will have 3 more releases this year.Maybe 2 and only if he have enought time to finish before Christmas.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You think?
I wonder what the Sam way will look like after he has peeking on her. Maybe more flirting and Tension. I don´t know why, but I like the Sophia and Sam Moments.
Yes, definitely more tension. Probably in the next updates will start a real flirt, and not only with Sam. Previously, were only awkward moments. Can't wait, when Sophie starts to flirt with Ellie. And "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route) - it sounds really curious.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wonder will Sophia and Patricia shower together too?
I think it's possible. And Patricia is definitely more depraved. But the author wrote that Patricia at a certain moment would disappear and appear only at the very end.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes