Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Coach Sophia was a fantastic idea, and L&P blundered by not thinking of it sooner. Thematically it makes far more sense for Sophia to have a part-time job coaching than either of her actual side jobs (especially the nursing home job). Coach Sophia should have been written into the game from the beginning, that's how good I t think the idea is. It would have given her another point of contact for many of the main love interests, and helped consolidate the story.

The nursing home and tutoring jobs should have been the DLCs
It could have worked, but the question should be if L&P added this as an afterthought to his story. When he started this story, his statement was this back on 7.19.18.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-924649

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It makes me wonder how large his script was at that time if he was going to tell 30 playable days in a 4-5 year timeframe and how much fluff he added to his script. Was Coach Sophia fluff? For someone with a script already written, going from 5 years to 15+ years was drastically off on his projection, or he's been rewriting his story to add fluff and change plots or add to them.

Coach Sophia could have been better served than the other two side jobs, as you have stated. But we already know he will not give up the second side job because that's one of his favorite stories in his novel.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there anyone know if there will be subway thugs plot in the next few release?
Yeah I got a couple of saves, one where they got arrested and one when I didn't report it just to see what was going to happen, it'd be interesting to see what happens or who it happens to, cause it doesn't have to be Sophia it happens too.

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
Yeah I got a couple of saves, one where they got arrested and one when I didn't report it just to see what was going to happen, it'd be interesting to see what happens or who it happens to, cause it doesn't have to be Sophia it happens too.
just wonder if L&P has forgot this part of story... interested in the thug plot personally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Coach Sophia was a fantastic idea, and L&P blundered by not thinking of it sooner. Thematically it makes far more sense for Sophia to have a part-time job coaching than either of her actual side jobs (especially the nursing home job). Coach Sophia should have been written into the game from the beginning, that's how good I t think the idea is. It would have given her another point of contact for many of the main love interests, and helped consolidate the story.

The nursing home and tutoring jobs should have been the DLCs
Fully agree, especially because the soccer events are also connected to other characters in the main story and the two current side jobs are hanging in the air without any connection to the main story at all.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is there anyone know if there will be subway thugs plot in the next few release?
Don't quote me on that, but from what I understand we could be seeing the subway thugs again in very late-game. Probably in 10+ years, unless I'm mixing something up here. Then again, it's also possible that we'll be seeing them again within "only" a couple more years from now. A bunch of people, me included, having doubts that the story is fully written like L&P says, so who knows what's really going to happen if it's gonna happen at all. I don't see L&P still working on the game in 4 years if I'm honest.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
We still don't know how he'll split this right?
We do. It's event base releases now. So when L&P finishes Aiden's 4th task, first "comfortable" solution. That should be a release, then Morello's (optional). But it might be possible he will release two events simultaneously, which depends on the size of the event.

You can compare them to 1/4 day releases now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes