Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Many people often talk in this thread about the need to reduce the number of plots in AWAM, that the L&P has introduced too many characters and arcs into the game.
Personally, I am very sorry that the L&P put Coach Sophia's storyline off to a later date for DLC. Because when Sofia and Dylan were taking a bath together, Dylan told Sofia that an important match was waiting for them at the weekend and they absolutely had to win at all costs.

I think Sofia, fulfilling her duties as a coach, would have found an effective incentive for the players of the football team to do their best and even more to win this important match.
And I'm so sorry we won't see it soon, or perhaps never at all.

1635782959127.png
Dylan told his mom about an important match this weekend and that they must do whatever it takes to win.

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
Many people often talk in this thread about the need to reduce the number of plots in AWAM, that the L&P has introduced too many characters and arcs into the game.
Personally, I am very sorry that the L&P put Coach Sophia's storyline off to a later date for DLC. Because when Sofia and Dylan were taking a bath together, Dylan told Sofia that an important match was waiting for them at the weekend and they absolutely had to win at all costs.

I think Sofia, fulfilling her duties as a coach, would have found an effective incentive for the players of the football team to do their best and even more to win this important match.

View attachment 1479392
Dylan told his mom about an important match this weekend and that they must do whatever it takes to win.
I've already said that cutting out the characters now is stupid, then, damn it, he spent so much time on the characters and the story, it turns out he could stupidly not do it, I'm generally against cutting out the game now, it should have been done initially.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

View attachment 1479392
Coach Sophia was a fantastic idea, and L&P blundered by not thinking of it sooner. Thematically it makes far more sense for Sophia to have a part-time job coaching than either of her actual side jobs (especially the nursing home job). Coach Sophia should have been written into the game from the beginning, that's how good I t think the idea is. It would have given her another point of contact for many of the main love interests, and helped consolidate the story.

The nursing home and tutoring jobs should have been the DLCs

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes