sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
An interesting story from California about Shannon O'Connor.
Sofia could host a drinking party for her son and his friends, where she encouraged them to drink and have sex with girls.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
(If I'm wrong on this please correct me)\

What reasoning was it for him to include the gallery as part of this update?

Its just adding an unnecessary objective that can be done later right after the actual update is out.
I don't think you're wrong, but the intent behind a Gallery Mode seems pretty straight forward -

With the next update (and the start of Part 2) he'll be splitting off into a new game file and saving space by not including any renders/scenes from the first 12 days.
A Gallery mode puts a nice bow on Part 1, anyone wishing to revisit it in the years to come won't need to rely on old saves or have to churn through the whole 12 days just to get to that one scene they wanna Fap to.

aansan

Sep 17, 2017
(If I'm wrong on this please correct me)\

What reasoning was it for him to include the gallery as part of this update?

Its just adding an unnecessary objective that can be done later right after the actual update is out.
I think It is a good implementation since a lot of us will know what scene is still unlocked and I am more into completion rate. By Adding this to the game, it will be a lot of useful especially for supporter

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

0.150 Release time span

Release: 3rd week of November (between 15th and 21st)

Content: Around 870 Renders spread over 5 main events and some tiny ones.
(27 MS Word pages of text to translate)

Currently I'm redoing some tiny scenes and re-render them. Then I will edit some things in the code for the improvements and eventually add the gallery mode.

I'll start with the P&T part on Sunday/Monday.
27 Pages of plot
870 render
0 animation?
Best update ever

• Haha
Reactions: Chicha and codex35

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Eh .. dude, dream on. Jules has already ruined dudes. She's pretty much already converted both Parker women
View attachment 1475595
View attachment 1475598
Speaking frankly, the Parker women will literally fall for anyone. Ellie had a guy, then immediately shifted to Logan and if you play all routes it will happen with Dylan too.
And in Sophia's case it is needless to say. She's going to be with a lot of people as well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
and 0 sex scene :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If you want sex scenes next month you can play BADIK and SU.
The most I can see to happen is some make out with Nathalie.
For more we can hope if Christine goes EOL way,where sister's friend is going for her brother inspiring the said sister too.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I could give my script to someone to translate into English and it would be done in 3-4 days. But it would be a total mess! I need to translate everything simultaneously with someone, so I can check every sentence if the meaning is also that what I had in mind. I always got that problem that I translate something and the guy edits it but not in the way I had in mind. Then we try to find a solution for a proper translation until it fits to what I wanted the character to say. Plus there's also a little bit more to do in the script than just translation. For example all the variables and test runs for bugs. There are 27 pages and I'm counting that we will manage to translate min. 2 - 2,5 pages per day. This is my standard pace. I wish German would be No. 1 language in the world. Then I'd need maybe just 4-5 days to type everything in and check it.
Can someone confirm this comes from his patreon/him?
Really can't believe it tbh. It's that bad.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I've been thinking a bit about the future of this VN and I don't think we will ever see it get finished.
He won't voluntarily abandon it but I think that the chance is very high that he will lose Patreons over time until he deems it no longer profitable to work on the game.

Here are some of my reasons why I think that:
1. From the very beginning of the development the description of his Patreon was already a massive red flag for me. The description already read like the game is some incredible masterpiece despite the fact that the very first release looked pretty bad tbh.
2. Even if he wanted to find someone to help him with the game I simply don't think it will happen, no one sane would want to work together with him after reading just some of his posts in this forum.
3. He is an arrogant asshole (which ties into number 2) who is not able to not micro manage the work someone else would do for the game if he found someone to work with which simply would defeat the purpose of getting help.

He is simply his own worst enemy and his behavior probably has cost him a lot of Patreons.
Just look at people like Icstor, the driving theme of both VNs are very similar (Incest) and he was not only able to amass over 7000 Patreons at his peak but he was also able to keep most of them despite the fact that he tends to abandon games and simply not provide any updates for over a year with plenty of bullshit excuses.

Had L&P been more humble since the beginning of development then he probably would have much more Patreons by now and thus more than enough money to hire skilled people to help him.
But that ship has unfortunately sailed.

I do like the the game and the story of it quite a lot (I would only change minor things which would probably be controversial considering some of the moral busy bodies in this thread) but I simply see no future for it without him fundamentally changing his behavior.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Can someone confirm this comes from his patreon/him?
Really can't believe it tbh. It's that bad.
Sounds like something L&P would post.

For example all the variables and test runs for bugs.
This one's especially funny. All those "test runs", and yet he's unable to fix the most obvious bug in .130? A bug that's literally game-breaking. And no, unlike what some people like to think of it, it's not fine just because you can use a silly cheat-tool to get past it. Man, those test runs must be a real bugfest if this one can slip through. Now I'm even more curious to see if he's going to fix it in .150. He's such a perfectionist afterall, right? :unsure:

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If you want sex scenes next month you can play BADIK and SU.
The most I can see to happen is some make out with Nathalie.
For more we can hope if Christine goes EOL way,where sister's friend is going for her brother inspiring the said sister too.
i don´t like Badik and Su last updates were meh.i enjoy more Paradise lust,our red string (last update 0 lesbian scene :cry: but the male MC got 3 good scenes)
i got big hope in the Sophie/Natalie event.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i don´t like Badik and Su last updates were meh.i enjoy more Paradise lust,our red string (last update 0 lesbian scene :cry: but the male MC got 3 good scenes)
i got big hope in the Sophie/Natalie event.
Not a lot of games makes me likes so many of the characters,from first update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-7645#post-6836298
Yeah Nathalie scene will be nice,but I don't put my hopes too high.After all I doubt they will do it on day 12.
Christine probably can participate in spicier scene with Dylan and Ellie than Sophia.

Reactions: Michael Rawson

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019

0.150 Release time span

Release: 3rd week of November (between 15th and 21st)

Content: Around 870 Renders spread over 5 main events and some tiny ones.
(27 MS Word pages of text to translate)

Currently I'm redoing some tiny scenes and re-render them. Then I will edit some things in the code for the improvements and eventually add the gallery mode.

I'll start with the P&T part on Sunday/Monday.
L&P-Great bluffer!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes