Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
How long do I have to wait until Sophia first penetration scene
what is long? 4 more years may be long for us but on a cosmic scale that is nothing. If you think about it the universe is 14 billion years old, where countless civilizations a million times older than us have already risen and fallen, whole galaxies have been absorbed by their supermassive black hole, and where distant worlds have already seen their last sunrise before going extinct of all life. Does it even matter how long it will take? Sit down friend, have a cup of tea, and realize that we too, shall be nothing but dust by the time sophia gets fucked

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Factually false regarding the content :)

Number of renders per playable day
View attachment 1491743

version / playable day / number of days for P&T
v0.090, pd17 2/2 > 20d
v0.095, pd18 1/2 > 15d
v0.100, pd18 2/2 > 24d
v0.115, pd19 1/3 > 13d
v0.130, pd19 2/3 > 24d
v0.150, pd19 3/3 > expected 20d

(I don't have the exact duration on versions prior to the 0.090)

and so if you have more content then the translation time will be longer : you are closer to reality :cool:

500 renders > 4/5 d
1700 - 1800 renders > 15/16d

And we must not forget that since the 2018 versions, different paths have been established, the game has become more complex. Just look at the amount of backup we all have to follow all the paths.

So 4 to 5 more days to implement and test all paths does not seem unjustified to me. :coffee:
Those are not playable days, those are days in the game ;)
If you are confused, I remember that someone made a great post to avoid that confusion... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2020
I can assure you the problem is not on all Android, since I primarily play it on my phone. The problem most likely imo exists only for specific devices or maybe it could be related to the android version being used.
I used 2 Phones. one running Android 8 and the other android 11. But there is no way I can get my phone keyboard (virtual ofcourse) Pop up so that I can press those keys. If u can pls share the save file it would be great...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is it possible the subway thug part would continue in the next release after v0.15? Really look forward to that personally.
The subway thugs will have another appearance in very late-game, from what I understand. We're probably talking 12+ years from now. I think you're out of luck hoping for an event like this to happen in the near future, unfortunately.

Edit: Just noticed you've been asking this exact same question multiple times in the past. You might think that people are trolling considering their response, but they really are not. It really is gonna take 12+ years until you can even start to hope for their appearance in the game again (if AWAM is still being worked on, which, who are we kidding, won't be the case).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes