Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I used 2 Phones. one running Android 8 and the other android 11. But there is no way I can get my phone keyboard (virtual ofcourse) Pop up so that I can press those keys. If u can pls share the save file it would be great...
Here are two saves.

1st one is - Old men and Alyssa route, max filthy points, so you can yourself choose which storylines to play

2nd one is - 2nd side job and Julia and yoga event route, again max filthy.

Hope it does the work. If you need some other save feel free to say.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The issue isn't with the story, I like it. Or with the renders as such, they're very nice and there's no lack of them per update and the characters look really nice as well. The problem, if you want to call it that, as far as I'm concerned, is that the AWAM devs use a hundred renders where everyone else uses three or four. In writing that would be considered ridiculously verbose and would lead to accusations of padding.

Having said that, I keep coming back to it so they're doing something right :devilish:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The issue isn't with the story, I like it. Or with the renders as such, they're very nice and there's no lack of them per update and the characters look really nice as well. The problem, if you want to call it that, as far as I'm concerned, is that the AWAM devs use a hundred renders where everyone else uses three or four. In writing that would be considered ridiculously verbose and would lead to accusations of padding.

Having said that, I keep coming back to it so they're doing something right :devilish:
I also keep coming back, despite the problems, the main one being, IMO, the (in)frequency of updates. Renders are often excellent, the writing varies a lot but can be very good, each character is interesting in their own way, etc., etc. There's much to like & this still outweighs, for me, the volume of stuff that I actively dislike.

It's the sheer size & scale of the endeavour which has resulted in extremely slow progression. This has led to numerous suggestions from the floor as to how to speed things up, none of which seem to have had any chance of being adopted or adapted, leaving the fans with the inescapable projection that AWAM will last for decades. This is where the ridiculous aspect of the game/VN comes to the fore.

So, 'what are you rambling on about?' I hear my facepalm chums saying. It's this, i.e. all we can do is tag along for as long as it lasts. As I've done this (& continue to do so) with several games, many of which were abandoned, it doesn't fill me with confidence that we'll all be here to see the various storylines progress to their conclusions.

As we're about to see event-based updates, it becomes a question of what this will mean for progression & we've already seen the outcomes of every other measure supposed to address this issue.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

The story is good, but I think L&P would have been better served if he started Sophia and Dylan at the same level that Alyssa and Zac are at. When we first meet them Alyssa is much more uninhibited and open when it comes to her sexuality compared to Sophia, while Zac is much more mature and not trying to force things with his mother compared to Dylan. This could have made for a much shorter story while enabling the action to take place much quicker between the two. Having Sophia and Dylan start basically at the beginning in terms of getting closer together obviously takes a much longer time in making it a somewhat believable storyline for them and the action would have to be kept sparse to build up the tension. There is nothing wrong with choosing this way, but L&P should have realized early on that it would take a lot longer for him to make this story all on his own with no help.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Hey did anyone did something like this as I am about to explain ?

Events are sequenced in progression of sexual acts in game with playable days.
For instance, sophia witnessing jerk off by male persons.
1st instance - Dylan jerking in bathroom without penis shown. sophia barely allowed this to happen.
2nd instance - janitor scene where he showed his penis at considerable distance and sophia was little bit intrigued by his penis size.
3rd instance - dylan jerk off in booth in beach, close scene, sophia showed interested in dylan penis.

similarly, sophia showing her boobs to people(male).
1st instance - areola scene with sam.
2nd instance - side boobs to sam after beach return.
3rd instance - full show to dylan in scene in mall.
4th instance - art class shown to multiple people. here aiden got to grab a boob, consensually but not willingly.
lesbian scenes are also there but I dont remember much.

In future developer is going to turn up the heat leading to all kind of sex acts like grouping, kissing, rubbing, sucking, hj, bj, etc etc. Basically all developers do this in their game. But L&P is special because he does this in elaborate and imaginative manner with things like just showing 1/3rd of areolas in a scene.

My mains point is that could it be worth to make at informative schematic to show such progression with assumption that developer is not going backward or repeating scene with slight change in details and characters. Or someone already did this.
My choice and limitation is an excel file where progression is shown in PD and sex events and with whom. or there could be better format for showing this.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes