mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Although I'm really looking forward to this update - especially the dylan and sam events (no offense meant to the lesbian route lovers) - there's something that tells me to curb my expectations as to how the events might turn out to be. There's no question that there will be indeed be some hot moments but I believe it is best to not expect too much nudity and be disappointed later.

All being said, I do look forward to 'atleast' sophia having a first look at Sam's dick and the same for Ellie/Christine with Dylan.. well, a man can dream I guess:p It probably might have been discussed before but anyone has an opinion on how filthy these two events might be?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Although I'm really looking forward to this update - especially the dylan and sam events (no offense meant to the lesbian route lovers) - there's something that tells me to curb my expectations as to how the events might turn out to be. There's no question that there will be indeed be some hot moments but I believe it is best to not expect too much nudity and be disappointed later.
(y)

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Not so fast, as his usual - hhmmm, I guess that it will be good if we could see this update at Christmas eve, like the last year. My bet.

With best regards.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes