Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Most fan of the game are waiting for dylan/sophia .and thats a fact.no one wants to see a lesbian scene or a husband and wife scene or even a sam/sophia scene.The problem is that we get dylan/sophia scene 1000 years later
Dude there are tons of people that play this just for the lesbian scenes and while I prefer the Sophia/Dylan storyline myself the Patrica and Ellie ones are very close seconds.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think it's pretty sexy, the type of guys younger than Dylan, but I generally like all the content, except for the old men, well, the type of old men and the shota are two extremes anyway, maybe someone didn't notice these two works manifestations of literally extremes, two old farts are literally living corpses, and 3 dwarfs are literally younger than Dylan, it goes out of context, naturally all the characters are 18 years old
Shota to me is like Futa, insofar as both seem to appeal to young people & for reasons which I can't really fathom. Both have spread around the world because of miraculous technology but to me it's a miracle they caught on. There again, I'm what you yourself would colourfully describe as a "living corpse," so I don't have to find explanations. Incidentally, although old age has various disadvantages, should you reach the living corpse stage, you may find you prefer it to the alternative!

Having said that, I've several times written that I think both side job stories should disappear. They're not necessary. Unlike many of our young friends here & on Patreon, judging by the poll results, who seem to strongly identify with Dylan, I don't feel this way about either of the old men. That's because when you're old, (until or if your mind goes), you still feel about 27-30. Ask any old man. It's also a time when there are more women in the world that you find attractive, than ever before. Think about it...

As for the Myers kids being 18? I don't think so. I don't want to get into that controversy because I cheerfully chose not to play that route but if they were 18, it simply wouldn't be shota now, would it?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Most fan of the game are waiting for dylan/sophia .and thats a fact.no one wants to see a lesbian scene or a husband and wife scene or even a sam/sophia scene.The problem is that we get dylan/sophia scene 1000 years later
It depends on how you define most. If you sum all the players then Dylan is not above 50 percent (Based on favorite totals). However if you just pick who has the largest single number (Not a plurality or a majority, it would be Dylan. Ergo your presumption is false.. Personally I look forward to Dylan discovering a bizarre 'flash' light and disappearing from the content.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Shota to me is like Futa, insofar as both seem to appeal to young people & for reasons which I can't really fathom. Both have spread around the world because of miraculous technology but to me it's a miracle they caught on. There again, I'm what you yourself would colourfully describe as a "living corpse," so I don't have to find explanations. Incidentally, although old age has various disadvantages, should you reach the living corpse stage, you may find you prefer it to the alternative!

Having said that, I've several times written that I think both side job stories should disappear. They're not necessary. Unlike many of our young friends here & on Patreon, judging by the poll results, who seem to strongly identify with Dylan, I don't feel this way about either of the old men. That's because when you're old, (until or if your mind goes), you still feel about 27-30. Ask any old man. It's also a time when there are more women in the world that you find attractive, than ever before. Think about it...

As for the Myers kids being 18? I don't think so. I don't want to get into that controversy because I cheerfully chose not to play that route but if they were 18, it simply wouldn't be shota now, would it?
I strongly agree with the majority of what you said. In fact, much of it deserves a hallelujah! My sole reservation is the comment, "...you still feel about 27-30...". I suppose many older gentlemen feel spry when they are sitting in their Lazy-boy. However, when tasked to do anything strenuous it is my experience that the vast majority do not feel spry when called upon to be spry. In fact, they will soon give up the strenuous activity abruptly so that they can 'feel' spry again in the Lazy-boy.
Empathetically, Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: ancienregimele

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
If we take your question as it is, yes there is. (GW route)
But if you mean sex with Sophia outside of her husband, no.
What does GW mean?

And yea I meant that beautiful mother. I just want her to do something sexual and not with her husband lol

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I strongly agree with the majority of what you said. In fact, much of it deserves a hallelujah! My sole reservation is the comment, "...you still feel about 27-30...". I suppose many older gentlemen feel spry when they are sitting in their Lazy-boy. However, when tasked to do anything strenuous it is my experience that the vast majority do not feel spry when called upon to be spry. In fact, they will soon give up the strenuous activity abruptly so that they can 'feel' spry again in the Lazy-boy.
Empathetically, Jack.
Ha! I know you have busted your proverbial butt all summer. I also have more fun when I am rooting about. Unfortunately, Miss Poison Ivy found me the wench! I am still rooting just only where the wife unit authorizes. LOL! I find that I may tire faster but I enjoy it more.:)

Reactions: Jack Adams

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report. Ver. 0.150. :cool:(y)

100% - 100%
100%
- 75%

View attachment 1497858
Getting there! Next weekend looking more and more certain!
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS100%5%5.00%
Programming & Translation75%15%11.25%
Total Pct of Update Completed96.25%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production131
Estimated Completion Date11/18/2021

Until then I suppose we'll all have to keep on with our daily routines ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes