ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Now i wanna see them under the moonlight

View attachment 1506967
44DDs from 36Bs when the game began but of course it's 'normal'. [I reserve the right to complain about top-heavy tits & no amount of criticism, of whatever kind, will ever stop me BTW, because I want them back as they were, futile tho' the effort might be]. I toyed with idea that she might stick Dylan's head between them until he'd had enough. Even he must have his limits, surely? If you wait long enough maybe L&P will make them light up in the moonlight, as a guide for shipping. Isn't San Alejo on the coast?

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
And maybe in another hand :
should waiting for next step
Now is update 100%
This game need more for release ....120%

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I see every time Viper speaks he shakes some idiots' asses in here. We all know he succeeded in putting L&P in the face of his contradictions and lies ... to the point of making him jump out of his hole to come here to vomit his insults.
But I also see that even L&P's watchdogs had a sore ass that day.
Singing the lower octaves. Donk has not added anything new for over year. And that I get by just evaluating responses. So what is the point? Also, it ultimately takes very little to spin L&P up, down or sideways and his response is very predictable. What was really achieved other than wasting production time? Donk ain't worth the time or effort.:giggle:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes