Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
44DDs from 36Bs when the game began but of course it's 'normal'. [I reserve the right to complain about top-heavy tits & no amount of criticism, of whatever kind, will ever stop me BTW, because I want them back as they were, futile tho' the effort might be]. I toyed with idea that she might stick Dylan's head between them until he'd had enough. Even he must have his limits, surely? If you wait long enough maybe L&P will make them light up in the moonlight, as a guide for shipping. Isn't San Alejo on the coast?
I agree with Saber's thoughts that the intent of Sophia's breast being large was in the author's interest in the first place. I know I provide you with examples of this before in another post a couple of months back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6331964

But here's an addendum to that post which happens on PD 3 with Sophia/Sam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It appears that L&P was playing with the Daz's Morphs Dials here as the comparison photos from my other post, and with her bust press up against the back of the guitar, It appears to be the same morphs we have currently in the novel. This was roughly the same time he was still learning Daz, plus he converted his novel from RPG to Ren'Py. The first 3 PDs were part of the original release, So I don't know how it was Fan Service from the start when it appeared this was L&P's intent from the beginning. So unless he was getting emails about her bust size when he announced his novel, I don't see Fan Service here but more of L&P's intent.

From what I can tell, as he familiarizes the workings of Daz, as slow as that might be..., His intent was Sophia was always to have big breasts, as said in another post. If he were to honor your request and reduce her bust size, he would have to revisit all the narrative about her bust size. At this point, I don't see it happening. I think what we see now is what we're going to get from here on out.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
MetF updated!!! YEAH. Waiting AWAM will be cool
(MetF, TPoNR, Office, BAtT, AEA - my top non-AWAM best games !)

Last edited:
Reactions: Micin

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Before folks get worked up into a tizzy over the upcoming update; asking when, asking for heroes and other silliness -

The last update was posted to Patreon Three days after he reached 4x100%

If anyone (patrons included) sees the update before Monday I'll be surprised
Indeed. And IIRC it was a few days after THAT before it made it onto F95. He was actually delaying delivering it to new patreons so that it wouldn't leak, IIRC.

A fool's errand-every game ever released has always leaked. But that doesn't mean it can't be a while. I'm a patreon on College Bound, and I've noticed that the latest F95 release can lag weeks behind what's available for patrons.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
I want to see so many things, this is like. one of the games I don't actually skip through everything so I appreciate it ^_^
gotta give myself time to reach climax before.. you know. I mean what?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes