Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are you referring to the desktop app? In the mega website I can't do that. It always says me: it seems that you are trying to download from too many connections and it doesn't allow me to continue with the download.
Discussing any further would be off-topic, obviously
Is there gonna be a aiden's task in this update?
Obviously not, there's only ever going to at most one Aiden event per day, and we just had one. Next update will be though. But as has been established, from the 4th task onwards the tasks are going to be completely optional, so don't expect anything significant.

Reactions: YvanelLoyd

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Are you referring to the desktop app? In the mega website I can't do that. It always says me: it seems that you are trying to download from too many connections and it doesn't allow me to continue with the download.
Yes you have to download Mega Desktop app to download 5GB AWAM game using VPN

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I agree with Saber's thoughts that the intent of Sophia's breast being large was in the author's interest in the first place. I know I provide you with examples of this before in another post a couple of months back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6331964

But here's an addendum to that post which happens on PD 3 with Sophia/Sam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It appears that L&P was playing with the Daz's Morphs Dials here as the comparison photos from my other post, and with her bust press up against the back of the guitar, It appears to be the same morphs we have currently in the novel. This was roughly the same time he was still learning Daz, plus he converted his novel from RPG to Ren'Py. The first 3 PDs were part of the original release, So I don't know how it was Fan Service from the start when it appeared this was L&P's intent from the beginning. So unless he was getting emails about her bust size when he announced his novel, I don't see Fan Service here but more of L&P's intent.

From what I can tell, as he familiarizes the workings of Daz, as slow as that might be..., His intent was Sophia was always to have big breasts, as said in another post. If he were to honor your request and reduce her bust size, he would have to revisit all the narrative about her bust size. At this point, I don't see it happening. I think what we see now is what we're going to get from here on out.
I had thought the narrative as being scripted after the size increased. That's when the focus seemed to emphasise "the twins." Sometimes, in my saner moments, I even wonder why it bothers me at all, as it isn't important. Then, I see those mutants &/or somebody posts a render & I know why. Anyway, as the silly season has started, judging by the posts, I hereby undertake not to add another word on this topic until after the season ends, around a fortnight after the update & then only in reaction to the events of said update, if such events merit the same.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Do you think we are going to repeat the same thing of the last update? When we all were very eager waiting for a leak and the first link shared was DOL version, not just one time but two times XD. The worst part is that the guy was like,: "Guys, I'm uploading the game to Mega" Everybody excited and after 2 hours waiting, we were like: "Oh no, It's DOL" hahaha

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and Jude6

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
Do you think we are going to repeat the same thing of the last update? When we all were very eager waiting for a leak and the first link shared was DOL version, not just one time but two times XD. The worst part is that the guy was like,: "Guys, I'm uploading the game to Mega" Everybody excited and after 2 hours waiting, we were like: "Oh no, It's DOL" hahaha
Happens every time :)

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
'Beauty and the Thug' by 'zegamez' will be updated tomorrow, two days before AWAM you may enjoy it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
'Beauty and the Thug' by 'zegamez' will be updated tomorrow, two days before AWAM you may enjoy it.
We might be able to download AWAM today, though. Depends on L&P and the uploaders out there. BaDIK just got released, and 2mins later, multiple download links for the 19gb were available. Would be surprised if it took AWAM's uploaders any longer.

Question is if L&P releases the game today. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BRTT
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes