Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Anyway when the game will be updated I'm going to give one copy to to each of my Filipino crew, if someone of you guys will ear about one captain left on a small uninhabited island in the middle of pacific ocean by his mutiny crew please inform Brother Robert, he is going to pray for my lost soul.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Disappointed in what? Are you still high on doorknobs?
He can always switch to fire hydrants. I have heard they are good for squat thrusts. Never seen it though.:giggle:;):LOL::cool::ROFLMAO:
Guys, guys :confused:.
I'm working on a custom doorknob right now, every time I open the room door I'll give Sophia a reason to ... be happy :sneaky:
SS.png
SS.png

Last edited:

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Have the elite patrons already received the update or not? Or hasn't the game been released yet?
Sorry for my English
I can tell you, on the AWAM-Site is at the moment only the 130. Version. When the 130 version is delete from the AWAM-site, the 150 version will be upload on the AWAM-site. And when the upload is finish, then will begin the download of the 150 version.
So no 150 version on AWAM site, no new version to download. ;-)

Reactions: jack_daniels_

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I currently use a VPN called freewhale, 'freewhale.live'. BTW, most cheap vpn was with Chinese GUI. I suggest you get some vpn base in HK which could offer an English GUI.
I recommend you avoid anything from that area of the world. Just Sayin' I recommend a choice from the land of 3 Cs: Cheese, chocolate, and clocks (Watches)

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes