humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I am not really interested in Sophia/Sam story arc, or for that matter, I am not interested in 80% story arcs in game, it is just too many characters and story arcs. I usually expect that I am not going to be interested in about 30-50% of game parts, but in this game it is too much, that is why I would never be supporter.

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
the update isnt bad, is just the dev pacing that feels off. If you arrive today to this thread and play this for the first time you're going to like the update. For those waiting, meh

Maybe it's a feeling that will go away with L&P moving to per-event update as he said he would.
A question : Are you saying that the update isn't bad based on the known events or based on playing the update already? In any case, I partly agree with you that a new player would enjoy the game.. but I don't see the point of a per-event update. Two reasons for that:
1. AWAM's events aren't that extensive. A single event is definitely not worth an update as things stand. Unless he does a NLT media release strategy like releasing every two weeks.
2. This brings me to the hotly debated topic on this thread.. Is there enough sex or will it ever be enough? As I have stated before, I can definitely understand the developer's vision of how he wants the story to unfold. In fact, one of the reasons I like AWAM is because the MC doesn't just fuck every character she meets within a span of days.. But at the same time, I don't think people will be ready for a per-event 'touch the fabric' or 'oops.. my finger tips are accidentally near his penis' updates.. So I just hope he carries on with the current strategy but probably pace it well as you mentioned.

proxyto

Oct 8, 2017
I am not really interested in Sophia/Sam story arc, or for that matter, I am not interested in 80% story arcs in game, it is just too many characters and story arcs. I usually expect that I am not going to be interested in about 30-50% of game parts, but in this game it is too much, that is why I would never be supporter.
Nobody ask you.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes