RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Calm down, everything is going according to plan, we went to bed, woke up and the new car drove up..... You're not Tru-La-La.. like on YouTube who's the first... haaaaa :WeSmart::FacePalm::coffee:;)

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
And all screamers and storytellers, it is necessary to ban them harshly... for don't fuck) To breed trouble....
Especially those who have played and merge photos.... heh :giggle::illuminati:

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
almost just as bad as cyberpunk 2077, just wait. probably aren't even paying for it anyway.

just be like me, have a vibrator and play with your own jiggly bits! (boobies)

GNFNNVCN

Mar 1, 2021
almost just as bad as cyberpunk 2077, just wait. probably aren't even paying for it anyway.

just be like me, have a vibrator and play with your own jiggly bits! (boobies)
what if you aint got one or maybe twice then???

talking about boobies tho

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
A famous quote from a popular AAA game developer goes like "arriving when it's ready"... And I'm pretty sure it applies to AWAM 0.150 too and just like that AAA game, we all are going to be disappointed by the high expectations when 0.150 is released So just get on with your everyday work and and come back probably by end of Sunday :)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
A famous quote from a popular AAA game developer goes like "arriving when it's ready"... And I'm pretty sure it applies to AWAM 0.150 too and just like that AAA game, we all are going to be disappointed by the high expectations when 0.150 is released So just get on with your everyday work and and come back probably by end of Sunday :)
the update isnt bad, is just the dev pacing that feels off. If you arrive today to this thread and play this for the first time you're going to like the update. For those waiting, meh

Maybe it's a feeling that will go away with L&P moving to per-event update as he said he would.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes