Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Some of these scenes should have gone farther. Nathalie could have at least taken off her bra and massaged her breasts directly, I thought that was super weird. We've already had naked breast massages (w Ellie). Why didn't Sophia and Patricia flash during the concert? Seems not that unreasonable and would have made the concert way more interesting than it was. And finally, I think it would have been way hotter for Sophia and Sam to hook up in his car, where the tension is literally palpable.

Nov 8, 2021
6 GB for 2 sex scenes with husband and 98 teasing scenes is too much. My disappointment is immeasurable, the dev is the biggest cockblocker
half a year of waiting for this? The renders are great, and scenes are hot, but what about some progress? Cant imagine what guys who are following the game for 3 years are feeling

Jan 21, 2018
Everyone's being complaining about how long the updates take and how boring and idiotic it has become to wait for such a hysterically teasing game which is insanely devoid of any degree of sex scenes between relevant characters on the basis of the dev might have been earning money from his few loyal supporters till now after all these excruciating years of wait, then let me tell you something fellas...

I agree with you 100% :BootyTime:

Get a grip dev, this ain't gonna last long now. Make the most of it before someone better comes by and makes your game as well as art almost completely, if not fully, irrelevant. And I say this with complete and utter respect for all you have achieved through you amazing art, concept and storyline, but its been too long now to keep this moronic and illogical thing going of depriving your source of incoming its demands.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Those people who have not played this game will get the most buzz, and they will start from the moment when there is a real movement or a complete end. But all those who consume these doses will not get such pleasure, unfortunately.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Never played the game, only followed it for updates. 1st time downloaded it just to check renders with unren.
These renders are great and there are so many of them like wow. But the fact this game has so many images and its just blue balling is insane. The game is 4 years old already and no real action, dude took milking on another level.
No offense, I aint paidfor this game but if his patrons are fine with it, then its ok. Just crazy how people can pay for years to see something, like for real just think how long it is

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
How to use save file in android because I download many save files and add in the save file folder
still I can't play the game
If there any other way so tag the answer
And pls attach the new save after130v

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes