footba1100

Sep 11, 2020
我停止支持这个创作者,直到我看到每年超过 2-3 次更新。我看到 5-6 有很好的尺寸内容我会重新开始。似乎创作者正在抢钱。
[/引用]
I've been waiting with three new CGS for so long this time. He can play this game for a lifetime. Please stop sponsoring him immediately

Reactions: gilgamesh9

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I've been both playing this game on and off as well as just observing the board...Some people make actual logical points based on perspective whereas others just rant to being ass monkeys. Yes this is a pirate/leak site, which admins/mods do the best that they can for keeping up to what's updated...although the other fact is a few members here bring up the fact that really what game at all would take 5+ years of just piling up without even coming close to finishing even one path..and they aren't hurting for money given the specs on patreon...it's just really flat out dev is scamming in a way...there's my little bit on just a mere fresh outlook that takes it from both perspectives yes both come off as good angles but in the end the dev knows they're not at all in breach of patreon terms thus they still submit content based on their tiers. Also those that do such reactions of a facepalm to this post clearly shows that they're too immature on being on the forums.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
Why andy cathy wanna swing with liam and sophia? and Bennett offered to have sex so stupid and Dylan must have eaten leftovers from other guy.

256772206_991330234927757_7873568688103658668_n.jpg

Rip my hero dylan No.1
Hope Dylan will come back is real .
GGWP sam

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Honestly if these updates were coming monthly or bimonthly it would be fine, it's just the pace of the game combined with the amount of time between updates. I'm not sure how this is sustainable
HE is changing the uploads. Now there will be a release for patreons after every big event.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Everyone's being complaining about how long the updates take and how boring and idiotic it has become to wait for such a hysterically teasing game which is insanely devoid of any degree of sex scenes between relevant characters on the basis of the dev might have been earning money from his few loyal supporters till now after all these excruciating years of wait, then let me tell you something fellas...

I agree with you 100% :BootyTime:

Get a grip dev, this ain't gonna last long now. Make the most of it before someone better comes by and makes your game as well as art almost completely, if not fully, irrelevant. And I say this with complete and utter respect for all you have achieved through you amazing art, concept and storyline, but its been too long now to keep this moronic and illogical thing going of depriving your source of incoming its demands.
If he is depriving the source of his income their demands why does he have such a popular game. So many patrons. It is your demand that is not satisfied. I am happy and so are many others. Don't speak on everyone's behalf.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes