edcaco

Jun 18, 2021
na moral, 1 ano e nem mesmo um mamilo, e até legal, para instigar mais atrasos para novos episódios. fica frustrante

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

in morals, 1 year and not even a nipple, and even nice, to instigate more delays for new episodes. it gets frustrating

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

edcaco

Jun 18, 2021
in morals, 1 year and not even a nipple, and even nice, to instigate more delays for new episodes. it gets frustrating

BilalHoroz

Oct 9, 2018
this update is complete bullshit, people did nothing but bullshit, I can't believe I've been excited for this update for so long people are free to write their own thoughts, supporters of the manufacturer don't be bullshit yes we love the game but we are trying to explain that there is insufficient progress.

• Angry
Reactions: Bahraini and Matt1

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
i was disappointed with the last update was excited with this updated. but all this reviews r stoping me to download this game
Well no matter what happens in this game people will always have negative things to say, anything below a gangbang is unacceptable to most. I'd say download for yourself if you are interested in Nathalie or Sam. The compressed version I believe should work fine.

Aug 27, 2020
WTF :mad: ! Once again this update is the worst update for Dylan's fans. I am very disappointed and very boring with this update. I think Dylan fans would be better off not downloading this update. And this update isn't worth downloading:cautious:. Because Dylan's event in this update is again a utterflop and a very boring event:confused:, it will be a huge disappointment for you as soon as you download and watch that event. Your internet(data), your money and your valuable time will be wasted.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes