BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
IS A SEX GAME, is not because the protagonist is a female, when i play with a male protagonist i expect him to fuck everything that moves, THE SAME THING WITH A FEMALE. If the developer dont want to make a game with sex, what is the point of making a sex game?
It was a sex game, halfway into development it changed into an erotic game and now we're at the point that a tit can't even be shown. It all changes and will keep changing as long as he keeps supporters paying him for this kind of bullshit.

It doesn't take a genius to see that the game had 1 pace in the first half and another pace now.
Sophia has been naked in front of 5 guys in the gym, 3 guys in a sauna. Now she shows up in a conventional lingerie in front of the mailman and we're suposed to be "wow". Yeah its a good scene and a good surprise but the outfit choice should have been different. Get her on a robe with only the bottom underwear, much better. Oh yeah still not good enough, because she has done that before. Which is the mantra of this game. See Sophia moving 1 small degree forward in corruptio every 5 months.

Then the rockbar scene, in the bar, bland.

Sam scene, like I said a few days ago jokingly "wow they kiss woowww a kiss". Sam should've just pushed her more or at least we should have the option as Sam to push it more.

Dylan with another scene that no one remembers anymore.

Cathy and andy event... Can any L&P stan here seriously tell me how could he take 5-10 days for those 17 renders? The appartment was done, he only added a few props, lights. Even the fucking travel suitcase was in the same place as the default asset lmao :ROFLMAO:

In the end, whoever like to be robbed in daylight, just subscribe to L&P.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I remember being all interested a couple years ago when the dev emphasized this game would be a slow burn. I would have never expected THIS much of a slow burn. At this rate, she might accidentally touch a cock by the end of next year. Actually, that's pushing it...

kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
So this is it what we waited for 4 months
After downloading it for 1 hour i played the updated game for 10 min if u keep pressing skip it will last for 5 min
Important fact is
People like me who dont pay the creator on patreon- it ok for us as we dont donate we cannt expect more but compare to the time he takes the update is not good.
And the people who donates on patreon actually it is not worth-it to pay for this 20 min update and wait 4 month
I love this game because of the filthy ness of sophia with other characters. its ok not to have sex scene beacuse it keeps up the interest on the game. Expecting to make it more lenghty

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I did not read a lot of opinions about this update, so I don't know how this community resived the update, but for me it was quite a good. My favorite scene was with the maid although lesbian path not my first choice, however, that massage was hot. Hot tub scene with Sam is very good as well and for Sphiya to enjoy herself during it was very hot. I really hoped more from Ellie this update, but I always want more from her, she is the hottest for me.
where is the update. on mega it is not downloadable.

brt654

Dec 29, 2019
Let's see ... if you don't like it, then don't play it. Many of you comment as if it were something personal ... I would love to know what goes through your head to be so pissed off. LP offers something and x people buy it or subscribe. If I buy something and I don't like it, I don't spend all day in forums criticizing and insulting the creator ... I don't know ... I consult this forum a lot and specifically this post ... and I think many of you miss out on less good. Either they are children or they really should go to a psychologist. Reading more than 1000 pages in a forum about a game and in almost all of them seeing vipermonkey or someone else criticize for so long and with so much anger seems incredible to me ... If LP releases updates faster and with more content, right now I would have more followers (more money) and if tomorrow releases an update of
Sophia giving a blowjob, it would double her income ... you really are very ... to all those who say that he milks, think a little please

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes