Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Gregory321, post: 6988400, member: 1207850"]
Привет, кто-нибудь может выложить прохождение
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Deka84

Sep 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "Bazarr, publicación: 6988299, miembro: 1801725"]
Todo el mundo dice que este juego es una tontería, cálmate, la MC en 2025 luego cuando tenga 60 años se sacará la dentadura y veremos una verdadera mamada, solo esperando.
[/CITA]
¿Sabes que es un juego y el MC no envejece, verdad? Solo lo digo porque parece que los que escriben en este foro son mononeurales
LoL, you call someone "mononeural" and you cant understand sarcasm, and you cant speak 2 languages...

OT: this happens when you got 32432434 story branchs, u cant give content to all of them, this game should have a restart now or never and die like this

• Sad
Reactions: Priappus and brt654

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
Let's see ... if you don't like it, then don't play it. Many of you comment as if it were something personal ... I would love to know what goes through your head to be so pissed off. LP offers something and x people buy it or subscribe. If I buy something and I don't like it, I don't spend all day in forums criticizing and insulting the creator ... I don't know ... I consult this forum a lot and specifically this post ... and I think many of you miss out on less good. Either they are children or they really should go to a psychologist. Reading more than 1000 pages in a forum about a game and in almost all of them seeing vipermonkey or someone else criticize for so long and with so much anger seems incredible to me ... If LP releases updates faster and with more content, right now I would have more followers (more money) and if tomorrow releases an update of
Sophia giving a blowjob, it would double her income ... you really are very ... to all those who say that he milks, think a little please
I don't like the update..
Easy ..., no patreon , and finish the problem

Reactions: Tekilala and brt654

jigarsingh15

Dec 25, 2020

This is a little teaser of what is going to happen after Sam's concert. Would like to also apologize to all my patrons who have been getting subpar vague teasers for what they paid these past 48 months.
Good news: the update is out next weekend in the beginning of October.
Auf Wiedersehen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jk
How to reach this event in the latest update?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I mean there's a reason the outspoken old guard of the fans isn't here anymore to defend what is happening.
Oh, I'm still here! And yes I had my own problems with the dev, but I still like the game very much. I just don't get into the same arguments for 4 years over and over again, so I let the "blue balls"-screamer scream and enjoy the updates when tey come.

Apr 29, 2018
I just tried this game for the first time on a whim and loved it. Checked the forum expecting overwhelming praise but I guess those who have been following for a while are frustrated with the pace. I get that, this game has been in development for a long time for something that barely has any actual sex. Playing it all the way through for the first time with all the content that's been released so far was awesome. The story, models and renders are all top tier imo and I love how much choice the player has. And the narrative pacing makes sense considering MC's character. Dev hasn't been putting out trash the last couple years, there's clearly effort put into this. But, knowing how slow the game is developed definitely quelled a lot of excitement I had for future updates. Checking back every 3-4 years for a good chunk of content doesn't sound appealing. Either way, as far as quality of the content, this is one the best games of its type I've played.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes