Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I will also express my assessments of this update.
In general, I liked the update and I even get the impression that several developers are working on the game, not one.
The only thing I do not understand and do not support the developer in this is that during Natalie's massage it was necessary to bare Sophia's breasts! The bra was clearly superfluous!
The same thing happened at the moment of Sam's kiss. To begin with, everything was great, but at least he had to put his hand under the bra and at the end push it away to kiss the nipples, but unfortunately this did not happen.

This is constructive criticism, but there is little of it on the forum, unfortunately, mostly nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
I have not got a chance to play this yet but I'm recharging my batteries for my vibrator, was thinking on having it inside my panties or maybe vag? while I play it, should i be playing with myself a little bit before I start playing the new update or during? hmmmmmmmmmmm

also! I've been so busy today all I wanna do is play the new update >.<

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bill_Buttlicker

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Just realised something. The Nathalie event has a GW/Filthy choice, with the ideal choice being the Filthy one. So we might be wrong about Nat being the woman for the GW Threesome.
You are right, I quickly checked and it seems the first time that a "pure lesbian" event has also filthy points. It happened at the club with Patricia and then Tyler.
On the other hand you have the Antonio event that is in the lesbian route with Alyssa but that only award filthy points.

He once explained that "Filthy points are more like cheating points and finding other ways "to get some fun"!":
1) For the Good Wife path it was actually planned that Sophia will experiment a few things with her husband. With the oral sex scene and Sophia's reactions on mouth-creampie and deepthroat, I tried to imply, that her behavior to this could change later! I mean, why shouldn't it? How do you come to the conclusion that this won't happen? You don't need the filthy points for that because Sophia will do that as a Good Wife! Filthy points are more like cheating points and finding other ways "to get some fun"! Sophia can also get filthy in love for her hubby!
So I don't think that the filthy points awarded here automatically place Nathalie in the FW. She played a game with Sophia to challenge/push her and the filthy point is for Sophia being "naughty" (and for whatever will happen with the postman in the future, if anything).
That does not mean that Nathalie will be part of the threesome in the GW either. We have hints from what Liam said but still no clear evidence obviously.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Why you guys dont understand.. LnP is playing the real life role of Liam,, he wants to be a cuck, but then he gets jealous. That's the reason of these kind of updates.
He is the kind of guy wo would make his wife dance im a strip club but would get offended if someone tried to buy her and take her home.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
How to get the scene Sam licking sophia?
For me it just Someone returned and sophia told Sam to leave

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I agree with Bane71. Breast exposure is self-evident. It's a pity that LP didn't implement it. Now fan art will have to do it. :) But I really wanted to get it from LP. :cry:

Reactions: Bane71

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Briefly about the update:
I only need two bullets, one for the postman, second for Liam!)

But seriously, I don't understand why L&P censored two such gorgeous scenes! For a complete picture, you needed a naked breast, as they probably said more than once here, in the scene with the massage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in the pool with Sam
And who told me that there will be no kiss with Sam?__))) A-A-A - who was right!)
and top of wat
How to get this scene with sam?
Liam returns and sophia tell sam to leave, idk which option i missed

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its a non-event. We get it, L&P needed some filler to pad the "Ellie owes Dylan" storyline but damn, that's a CTRL event.
Preaching to the choir dude. But then I think that about most if not all of the Dylan route. And Sam route for that matter.
You are right, I quickly checked and it seems the first time that a "pure lesbian" event has also filthy points. It happened at the club with Patricia and then Tyler.
On the other hand you have the Antonio event that is in the lesbian route with Alyssa but that only award filthy points.

He once explained that "Filthy points are more like cheating points and finding other ways "to get some fun"!":

So I don't think that the filthy points awarded here automatically place Nathalie in the FW. She played a game with Sophia to challenge/push her and the filthy point is for Sophia being "naughty" (and for whatever will happen with the postman in the future, if anything).
That does not mean that Nathalie will be part of the threesome in the GW either. We have hints from what Liam said but still no clear evidence obviously.
True. I realised after I made that post that the one FW point you gain probably isn't going to make much of a dent if you're playing mainly GW route.

But now I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get the 15 Lesbian points necessary to play the scene on a mainly GW route.

Reactions: xxxorro

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Can you show me where he said this is a "SEX GAME" where there will be sex every update. Show it to me.
Strawman.
From the very beginning that was never expected. If you compare the first release with right after you can see Sophia getting more uptight.
At the same time the GW path was basically abandoned when it was the one path that should've gotten you something.

And then the "faster" updates hit. Now only one or two characters got some advancement per 0.XXX update and that was every other quarter year.

And if you just want to play selected paths, then you have to patiently wait. He works at his pace, not even the big Devs advance every single storyline of the game in every update. He is a one man show and there will be reprecussions of that.
Yup got a better rig I think twice and even promised to get other people on board.
I've been here since the Demo, I know that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my analysis of the new content in 0.150:

This update can be broken down into 2 major scenes and 3 minor scenes. I will cover each.

I think it is a bit of "Unfortunate Timing" that this was released on exactly the same day that "Being a DIK" was, and shortly after it was. AWAM is like looking up at the night sky studying the constellations looking for that shooting star getting the telescope out, and looking up at that beautiful full moon... Being a DIK coming out at the same time is like trying to do all that while the Sun is out shining very brightly overhead at noon. The slow burn teasing style of AWAM is much more difficult to appreciate when the masterful sex scenes of Being a DIK is still fresh on the pallet. If either update came out a week earlier or later it would have been better.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

A Wife and Mother [v0.150] + KoGa3's Mod

[Apk + obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Here is my analysis of the new content in 0.150:
Different folks different strokes but licking holes would be too f much for that Natalie scene so soon. Get the MC topless and thats it. Would be more than enough and still believable (actually, taking into account the past days, much more believable if she went with no top).
As for Sam, any kind of hj or bj would be too much. Again, no top, or Sam should have been bolder with the top.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Different folks different strokes but licking holes would be too f much for that Natalie scene so soon. Get the MC topless and thats it. Would be more than enough and still believable (actually, taking into account the past days, much more believable if she went with no top).
As for Sam, any kind of hj or bj would be too much. Again, no top, or Sam should have been bolder with the top.
Development started in 2017. It is now 2021. It's not "Too much too soon!" for a handjob or blowjob. There has been sufficient build up. Last update she jerked off two boys at the same time, and Sam can't even get a little tuggy tuggy?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes