Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
он yeah i hope you guys can made it for two more years to next scene with this alyssa lol
2? Curious about your math on that one. Noon of playable day 17 is more like 6-7 years away. 2 is more like the next Ellie event.

Assari

Jan 15, 2018
2? Curious about your math on that one. Noon of playable day 17 is more like 6-7 years away. 2 is more like the next Ellie event.
but you still happy with that? why he is adding new characters instead of focus on a small amount? He wants to please everyone?

Maxdrogo4

May 11, 2021
Ok. This update is really short. I don't think it took 6 months. As a developer I can say it doesn't take that long to code or design even though your a indie developer. Only thing time consuming is rendering if you have a low end PC like me. I think he already finished next update. but he's not going release it another six months.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
but you still happy with that? why he is adding new characters instead of focus on a small amount? He wants to please everyone?
Am I happy with the Alyssa event being 6 - 7 years away? She's not lesbian route, so I couldn't care less. I'm not Killjoys.

As for the next Ellie event being two years away, that's Dylan's fault. If you cut the bonus storyline, the Amber route, the Emma route etc, not only would the Ellie event arrive sooner, but so would the two Sophia/Dylan events (I don't particularly care about those, but I appreciate there are those that do)

Assari

Jan 15, 2018
Am I happy with the Alyssa event being 6 - 7 years away? She's not lesbian route, so I couldn't care less. I'm not Killjoys.

As for the next Ellie event being two years away, that's Dylan's fault. If you cut the bonus storyline, the Amber route, the Emma route etc, not only would the Ellie event arrive sooner, but so would the two Sophia/Dylan events (I don't particularly care about those, but I appreciate there are those that do)
dylan's fault huh? are you sure that he planned add sex relations with daughter from the beginnig? or it's just you lesbian lovers made him do that?

Last edited:

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
I can't get the scene that sam hide in the tub... I selected every point about sam. Anyone could share a save for android?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Ok. This update is really short. I don't think it took 6 months. As a developer I can say it doesn't take that long to code or design even though your a indie developer. Only thing time consuming is rendering if you have a low end PC like me. I think he already finished next update. but he's not going release it another six months.

Yeah, really short !! :unsure:

So short it took me over an hour to play one route.

Some people are never happy.

I thought it was excellent.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, really short !! :unsure:

So short it took me over an hour to play one route.

Some people are never happy.

I thought it was excellent.
I only got a little over half an hour of playtime this update. It's still one of my favourites. But then I've been saying for a while that there's only really 20% of the game I enjoy. But that 20% is still pretty good. Sure, it doesn't have an M/D threesome like other games I play, probably never will. But I still thoroughly enjoy the route I play.

Reactions: TeamEquipe
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes