PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
lol we saw her in bikini :ROFLMAO:.maybe next time we saw her "Heart" .
she should have pulled her shirt up higher and exposed a nipple. when the jump ended: the nipple had to remain exposed. there had to be a choice for dylan to look or say something.

the scenes are always well done, but that something is always missing on the end to make them perfect:
1- in the bar when patrica wants to flash boobs, why did they stop?
2- when sam touches sophia's breast why doesn't she move the costume and show her nipple?
3- same thing nathalie.
by god viperdonkey is right
sophia gives handjobs to strangers and then zero nipples

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Actually Sophia and Patricia do comment on the outfit, but they frame it as being too sexy.
Yes but I'd like to think that Sophia's inner thoughts while preparing kind of reflect L&P "disappointment" for the dress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First two sentences and then try to justify the "people choice". ;)
I don't know if I'm imagining things and see some other nods to the fan base even in other events, but I was waiting for something like that because he needed to frame the choice of the dress somehow.
(and sure he could have gone his way without the poll or chose two different dresses more appropriated etc etc like we discussed back then)

Damn it, it's too early to discuss this, but I'm worried about the question: what will Aiden's 4th assignment be like? Looks like Sophia will have to do it at school ...

Is it possible that Aiden will ask Sophia to comment on one of the artist's depictions of her naked and wearing a mask?

Or maybe this is something new, not related to the previous actions, but forcing her to move on and demonstrate even more to the whole class?
LOL, the water is still warm in the hot tub and you are already there! :D
Just joking! ;)
This "lascivious business style with sexy stockings" seems to imply that there will be some exposing again but he already misled us many times with these hints.
The thing is that it will be probably another big step wrt the previous 2 in the classroom because it has to be humiliating enough to induce Sophia to ponder about calling Don Morello for help. I'm not saying anything involving nudity but something that will embarrass Sophia more that before in front of the class. And at the same time, something that she can live with or for which she can find a rationale or even enjoy a bit like the previous 2. What it could be it's really hard to say now though. We have to wait for the first teaser probably, if there will be one.

We can ask KillJoys nexer down in the fan art to try to find a "lascivious business style with sexy stockings" asset ;)

I have suspicions about the timing of the Don Morello conversation and the Aiden conversation occurring at the same moment. I feel that they (Morello and Aiden) are connected somehow (are they coordinating together?) and Sophia better be careful.
I had the same thought during the playthrough. It's really strange coincidence. I don't think there will be a twist though. And L&P himself said that Don will be the way out of Aiden's blackmail. That the two of them somehow know each other could be possible but for different reasons, but I don't think they are in cahoot. :)

What stroke me about the conversation with Morello is that "Nothing" that abruptly cut Sophia question:
Probably they will meet in person again for the Aiden's affair, but here it seems to imply that he was interested in Sophia. Could it be that going with Morello also open some other path? :unsure:

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yes but I'd like to think that Sophia's inner thoughts while preparing kind of reflect L&P "disappointment" for the dress:
I don't know if I'm imagining things and see some other nods to the fan base even in other events, but I was waiting for something like that because he needed to frame the choice of the dress somehow.
(and sure he could have gone his way without the poll or chose two different dresses more appropriated etc etc like we discussed back then)
yes, I thought the same thing too.
was not satisfied with the choice of the fans and tried to make it understood.
but my question is: how many fans have noticed?
I would be happy if someone mentioned this on patreon

Reactions: xxxorro

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What a bad update :sleep:
6 months of waiting for a bad update.
6 months is a long time.
2 or 3 month updates would be ideal.
is the developer afraid to do sex scenes?
4 years of development and only one or two sex scenes that show nothing :(
when will we have a nice update with Ellie and her brother in hot scenes?
preferably sex between 2.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

LOL, the water is still warm in the hot tub and you are already there! :D
Just joking! ;)
This "lascivious business style with sexy stockings" seems to imply that there will be some exposing again but he already misled us many times with these hints.
The thing is that it will be probably another big step wrt the previous 2 in the classroom because it has to be humiliating enough to induce Sophia to ponder about calling Don Morello for help. I'm not saying anything involving nudity but something that will embarrass Sophia more that before in front of the class. And at the same time, something that she can live with or for which she can find a rationale or even enjoy a bit like the previous 2. What it could be it's really hard to say now though. We have to wait for the first teaser probably, if there will be one.

We can ask KillJoys nexer down in the fan art to try to find a "lascivious business style with sexy stockings" asset ;)

I had the same thought during the playthrough. It's really strange and a coincidence. I don't think there will be a twist though. And L&P himself said that Don will be the way out of Aiden's blackmail. That the two of them somehow know each other could be possible but for different reasons, but I don't think they are in cahoot. :)

What stroke me about the conversation with Morello is that "Nothing" that abruptly cut Sophia question:
Probably they will meet in person again for the Aiden's affair, but here it seems to imply that he was interested in Sophia. Could it be that going with Morello also open some other path? :unsure:
Really good points.

I think the utter happiness that L&P put into the Don's side of the conversation indicates something is afoot. And he gets quite focused on his brother's new found attitude. I may not be here for when it happens but, I would not be surprised if the removal of the Aiden blackmail results in the entrance of Larry Morello view a new path. Like L&P does not add a new path every update. I know what a ridiculous thought. I should be ashamed. :giggle:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If I use dildos, am I not a lesbian? :oops::ROFLMAO::devilish:
Are you building them and have an extensive testing regimen? Possibly a masochist or a sadist or you have stock in some battery companies? Maybe it is like a lucky rabbits foot for you? Not judging here just spit balling. Lot's of other possibilities!:giggle::ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Everything is correct, but there could still be a bit more speed. Sophia doesn't have to have sex with everyone, with one or two (except of course her husband), or be able to do a few other things. Or one of the other major characters could have sex. After all, that would be realistic for all the teenagers. If this continues at this rate, Sophia might have her first extramarital sex scene by the end of next year. The developer just makes too many side stories, which of course take time. While the hoped-for relationships develop very slowly. I mean, for example, the relationship between Sophia and her 2 children. According to the developer, there should also be a Dylan-Ellie relationship at some point. But if it goes on like this, then you wait forever.
As I said, great story and very well made game! But with the pace, there is (in my opinion) just too little action in the characters;).
IF, you read say the last 200 + pages. you would discover that you time estimate is significantly off, unfortunately. Alley_Cat, Talcum Powder , (and especialy the donk) have covered this reality well. Unfortunately.:(

• Hey there
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes