t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is typical of games that have double digit side stories, and thirty or more ancillary characters. To me AWAM has gone to shit. That is my opinion and I will probably get bashed for it.
Got no worries with it. You made a clear statement. No BS attacks and straightforward. Nail meet hammer!:)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What a bad update :sleep:
6 months of waiting for a bad update.
6 months is a long time.
2 or 3 month updates would be ideal.
is the developer afraid to do sex scenes?
4 years of development and only one or two sex scenes that show nothing :(
when will we have a nice update with Ellie and her brother in hot scenes?
preferably sex between 2.
It has been made clear by the dev himself that there will be no sex outside of marriage until PLAYABLE DAY 19. which is approximately 6 years away minimum. So you should come back in 6 years and see. Before that there will be no sex.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I don't know if someone else already mentioned but right off the bat I had a chuckle when I saw this after loading the game
1637516137792.png
Again a reference to all the discussions that went wild after the last update about the age of the apostles? :D
Or something more in line with the recent policy of websites like patreon etc? :unsure:
(nota bene: I don't want to spark that discussion again, it's me again imagining things! ;) )

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
NP, just do the English translation. The rest of actually do want to know. OK so maybe not ALL but at least some of us. OK, I do there. I said it! And thank you for the explanation.
NP, just do the English translation. The rest of actually do want to know. OK so maybe not ALL but at least some of us. OK, I do there. I said it! And thank you for the explanation.
General Rule #5:

"We are an English-only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English."

Not many people care to know of or read the rules governing this site. It would make things easier for all.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
The update was super short and I never expected it to be super erotic anyway but my favorite part was when she opened the door in lingerie

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I agree with L&P.

This is the problem you get with playing games while they are being developed. If we forget about pleasing the fappers for a moment, I think we have to agree that the update makes sense.
The game has several lines of progress. We got a scene with Nathalie and a scene with Sam. Given the current progression of these characters in the game, and going by L&P dev style, it wouldn't make sense to get much more than this. There was basically groping with clothes. Next update on these lines will certainly have bare breasts, groping and kissing, 100%.
If say, we had a new scene with Ellie, because they've been naked together many times, there would be nudity 100%.

I know we're all disappointed for not having nudity and max lewd with every update and that these updates take a long time. I wouldn't have minded if Nat got Sophia to take her bra off in their scene and if Sam got to the same in his scene, but I accept that it didn't happen.

Personally I am a fan of the eroticism that L&P is able to create and the render quality in my view is amazing. The lesbian scene between Sophia, Julia and Ellie remains one of my favourites scenes in all VN's and is unmatched anywhere. Most lewd scenes go from dressed to cum in 10 renders, that is definitely not AWAM.

PS: Still freaking disappointed :) Perhaps give us an update next that pushes a nudity line and another line that doesn't, how about that?

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Will there be *Workupload* available?
Mega is good but I won't like waiting 5 hours for the 1.05GB that will be left to download from out of the 6.05GB, due to their limits.
I do not trust the other websites as two of them which I know contain False positive or is actural Malware and I don't want some malware.
The new one called Terminal is something I've never heard off and won't trust it.
Gosh... I miss Nopy.:cry:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Also there is huge argument in L&P official website about game update. View attachment 1512171 View attachment 1512172 View attachment 1512176 View attachment 1512178
So here it is guys the reason why you don't see the mc banging left and right is cuz the dev is fearing that ppl will get bored and then who will he milk on... what a pathetic thought from him, dude look at OrbOrigin and his game A Mother's Love, we pretty much can bang the the main LI from the start and ppl can't wait to play the game to see what's next (me included) no one got bored that we can bang her and see her naked a lot if you have a good story behind your game... this is such a lame excuse from some developers that don't know how to portrait the story of their carachter in game so then they come with this bs of excuse that ppl are getting bored of too much nudity or sex, really man since when can you be bored by that?!?!

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Also there is huge argument in L&P official website about game update. View attachment 1512171 View attachment 1512172 View attachment 1512176 View attachment 1512178
Ahem... Fast&Furious created 9 films and 1 spin-off despite that we all know about endings of this movies. L&P trying to bless his lazy and patrons milking. If he updating game every month, i personally will fight for him in this thread, but he wasted a half year even not on blueballing and teasing, you can see almost two scenes and chit-chat with Kathy & Andy. I`m paying not for talkie with friends when developer even not add a choice which words Sophia must say or think. It feels like Michael Scott taken developing part of this game by autsource and know everything about how to sale AWAM but nothing how to create scenes in time and writing cringe answers on patrons hate

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes