Hlextor

May 6, 2017
12K!!!!???? I don't think with what the dev delivered till now it deserves that huge amount of bucks. there is almost no content but a nice story telling. t other games reached this target but with a good amount of content and really good art. I dont understand why people think that the art in this game is amazing. you cant bump in such a mess in real good art games such as Anna Exciting Affection (deepsleep) where the art is by far better than AWAM plus the dev is very humble and don't think he's creating a Picasso. those images from AWAM game seem to be from an amateur and not from a dev who pretend building the best game ever and ask for 12 000$ a month. who said the dev is very miticulous????. I wonder what image quality he'll deliver if he wasn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe both images are not at this time well done. But have a look to this 843DAD1B-5C59-4DA0-BB48-2B6959EABBAA.png This is amazing!

Jun 30, 2017
Revenge with her sis Patricia
Patricia picked her sister up and they drove to the area where the thugs (who tried to rape Sophia in the subway) are usually hanging around, watching for them.
What's this about thugs in the subway? All that happened when I went into the subway was my character seeing no available trains and then just taking a cab home or something.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What's this about thugs in the subway? All that happened when I went into the subway was my character seeing no available trains and then just taking a cab home or something.
You should read the walkthrough. It depends on Patricia‘s reaction along a walk with the hobos ... i guess you‘ve decided for filthy.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Maybe both images are not at this time well done. But have a look to this View attachment 163369 This is amazing!
And the further the better the quality. In a year, it will probably get even better. Author perfectionist.
Revenge with her sis Patricia
Patricia picked her sister up and they drove to the area where the thugs (who tried to rape Sophia in the subway) are usually hanging around, watching for them.
I chose this scene as the final choice for the end of the day for next update.XD
Look in the walkthrough. The choice in the early days of the game.
You should read the walkthrough. It depends on Patricia‘s reaction along a walk with the hobos ... i guess you‘ve decided for filthy.
You are faster than meXD

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Maybe both images are not at this time well done. But have a look to this View attachment 163369 This is amazing!
there's not only those 2 renders which are not at the expected level of quality. there are many others in the game. my point is that when you put such a low quality images in a game you want to be among the best (I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game), then you can't pretend to be meticulous or perfectionist and making the higher quality renders. Actually i do like the game, otherwise I would not be here writing, even if it's not in my top 5. what I don't like is the dev unjustified arrogance and vainglory. I don't like when he threaten people to pay more otherwise he'll abandon the game believing he is holding the sky above our heads. if so, he can drop it and nobody will die.. it's just a game and there is plenty of good quality ones around.

Reactions: Nalex

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
there's not only those 2 renders which are not at the expected level of quality. there are many others in the game. my point is that when you put such a low quality images in a game you want to be among the best (I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game), then you can't pretend to be meticulous or perfectionist and making the higher quality renders. Actually i do like the game, otherwise I would not be here writing, even if it's not in my top 5. what I don't like is the dev unjustified arrogance and vainglory. I don't like when he threaten people to pay more otherwise he'll abandon the game believing he is holding the sky above our heads. if so, he can drop it and nobody will die.. it's just a game and there is plenty of good quality ones around.
Actually, you are confusing quality with resolution. Well okay. And what's the problem, he did not threaten anyone, why such a negative.

Reactions: dima1986

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
12K!!!!???? I don't think with what the dev delivered till now it deserves that huge amount of bucks. there is almost no content but a nice story telling. t other games reached this target but with a good amount of content and really good art. I dont understand why people think that the art in this game is amazing. you cant bump in such a mess in real good art games such as Anna Exciting Affection (deepsleep) where the art is by far better than AWAM plus the dev is very humble and don't think he's creating a Picasso. those images from AWAM game seem to be from an amateur and not from a dev who pretend building the best game ever and ask for 12 000$ a month. who said the dev is very miticulous????. I wonder what image quality he'll deliver if he wasn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're right that some of the first renders in the game aren't very well done! It's easy to explain. I started from zero and had to learn a lot and gain experience. At the time I was creating the first game day, I think I didn't even know 5% of what I know now! Nobody starts as a pro! Starting with game day 2 the renders are getting better and better!
And you and many others are misinterpreting the term "quality of a render". There are two things which define the quality of a render. 1) The sharpness of the image and noise level what is actually the easiest thing how to simulate a high quality render, if you have the money to afford a 10k-15k $ PC! All the very high supported devs are having so sharp renders because most of them are rendering in 4K (takes about 16x more time than rendering in 720p!) and then scaling down to 1080p. That gives the renders this sharp "high quality look"! And I think many are also often using "preset light sets", what makes all renders pretty bright but on the other hand reduces the noise to zero! I don't do that because I want to achieve a natural realistic light look by often meticulously adjusting the light by myself for every scene. 2) The level of detail. This includes everything else, like right hair position/movement; authentic flawless poses; authentic expressions; adjusted and edited clothes; clothes variety; some unique edited clothes; (adjusted) backgrounds everywhere, many of them elaborately manual designed and composed together; diverse background people cars, animals etc.; authentic lighting; a lot of unique manual created locations; a lot of added and manual adjusted unique props; special effects; unique sound effects; natural skin effects; authentic changing day time; changing clock time, natural body squeezes; undressed clothes on the ground, etc. etc. etc.! This is all to what I pay the highest attention to, next to paying attention to a very low noise rendering, what would be even easier if I'd render in 4K and then scaling down! And furthermore post-editing all renders in Photoshop. All that you can see from about day 2 on in particular. So I didn't lie with my intention of "developing my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game"! It's exactly my focus!
And anyway I wanted to redo some of the worst renders of day 1! Some of them I already redid. Here are some examples:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
@Lust&Passion I really like your work! But at first, I wrote it , I was a little disappointed. Because there were no sex. But later I saw the big Picture and the pace of your game. And I am loving it!

Reactions: Born2game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am not worrying:) You do not have to worry about that;)
I only worry we maybe won't have a chance to blue balling Liam.
That's for sure, if there is a choice how to spend time in the evening. :D
You know it's surprising how many don't like Liam at all.Not that much like Eric,Davide,Robert,Silver etc but still:)
Yesterday we have a nice surprise -release of the Freeloading Family,I realy need to check from time to time Patreon/
I wonder which game will come first-AWAM 0.065,JOHN 0.10,Babysitter 0.1.6,Melody 0.0.6,MSN 0.12 or Midnight Paradise 0.1?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You know it's surprising how many don't like Liam at all.Not that much like Eric,Davide,Robert,Silver etc but still:)
Well, I'm fine with him(until he began pester to Ellie, I have suspicions especially related to his work.), and instead of "Eric" we have Luke.
I wonder which game will come first-AWAM 0.065,JOHN 0.10,Babysitter 0.1.6,Melody 0.0.6,MSN 0.12 or Midnight Paradise 0.1?
I would also like to have HL part/day2 very soon, but for now this is just a good dream.

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes