Apr 16, 2018
Love this game, I get caught up on the updates to fast then have to wait lol. Not saying to rush, just that I like it that much. It's one of my favorite erotic games, can't wait for more.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Love this game, I get caught up on the updates to fast then have to wait lol. Not saying to rush, just that I like it that much. It's one of my favorite erotic games, can't wait for more.
Yes welcome to our fanbase! Pretty sure we‘ll see this month following part:
Day 15 (playable day 8):

Morning:

1) "Dylan/Sophia" - Event (Bikini Deal)

2) "Ellie/Julia/(Elena)" - Event (At the pool)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
end of the month or first days of november
I have a birthday on 1 november.

I just remember this conversation in PL thread.

-Why the FUCK we would want a faithful husband route anyway....
-Some people are into that weird shit.

I think we have something like that here too:)

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Is anyone worried that this game has an uncertain future? IIRC the dev claimed that if their patron wasn't pulling in 10/12k by the start of 2019 (or shortly after? can't remember for certain), the time commitment wouldn't be justifiable. Well, they're not half way there and i REALLY doubt they make it close.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Is anyone worried that this game has an uncertain future? IIRC the dev claimed that if their patron wasn't pulling in 10/12k by the start of 2019 (or shortly after? can't remember for certain), the time commitment wouldn't be justifiable. Well, they're not half way there and i REALLY doubt they make it close.
12K!!!!???? I don't think with what the dev delivered till now it deserves that huge amount of bucks. there is almost no content but a nice story telling. t other games reached this target but with a good amount of content and really good art. I dont understand why people think that the art in this game is amazing. you cant bump in such a mess in real good art games such as Anna Exciting Affection (deepsleep) where the art is by far better than AWAM plus the dev is very humble and don't think he's creating a Picasso. those images from AWAM game seem to be from an amateur and not from a dev who pretend building the best game ever and ask for 12 000$ a month. who said the dev is very miticulous????. I wonder what image quality he'll deliver if he wasn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I have a birthday on 1 november.

I just remember this conversation in PL thread.

-Why the FUCK we would want a faithful husband route anyway....
-Some people are into that weird shit.

I think we have something like that here too:)
PL?and why not a faithful husband?with a wife that hot why you need to cheat?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
You do NOT recall correctly.
That misinformation has been addressed (several times) in this thread, read a few pages back to get the facts my dude.

Reactions: Gexter and UncleVT

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You do NOT recall correctly.
That misinformation has been addressed (several times) in this thread, read a few pages back to get the facts.
I have the feeling that the hardest thing for most is to read some pages back:)
Or maybe after the questions.When is next update?Saves?Walkthrough?Can we fuck the daughter/sister/mother etc.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I have the feeling that the hardest thing for most is to read some pages back:)
Or maybe after the questions.When is next update?Saves?Walkthrough?Can we fuck the daughter/sister/mother etc.
I think it's time to write something like Q/A on the first page.:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: satoshi36
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes