Sep 12, 2018
exactly like for Love and Submission, he chose so much to play this game, I do not care about the creators of this game. And I hope the project is not ready to stop.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
lol yes so less content all ease and its not even a game is seen more potansial more game like fell erotic manga.
compare to this ton of real good game and lot of novels there.
non stop read tease and why people ask even walkthroth dunno its show anyway all bonus given its relationship or good wife or filthy.
its need one more year little consideration.
i dont wana insult but after seen people bash up about complane i didnt able hold my self this one of weakest less contented game i ever seen and its not new.
grafical detail not turn a game good.
my first game after ancient flash games etc was akabur games.wasnt really advance grafical.small cartoon ish was even first russian moslty those.
those was good games
label those almost cant play bilion text after 25 m non content 2-3 erotic sceen click few option even for visiual novals aint good.

maybe u some like it.
but lot of people didnt like it instead of insult.
u must seen ton of flaws.

like i cando list author and game update over years abondoned and still goes on.top 20-50 list at this wont enter.few year back if didnt dead then maybe can worth look some time.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Don't expect incest to happen before she have sex with other characters,probably other women:)
We can pretty much count sex with Dylan or Ellie to be no early than 2020.
Well, I don’t expect much yet. Now I’m more waiting for that moment when Sophia begins to doubt her thoughts about her son and daughter. It will definitely begin very soon. But some kind of sexual scenes, even without physical contact will also be sooner.
Actualy it's more than an year.He started the game around July 2017.We just get the Ren'Py version much later.
I know, I really liked the RPGM version. But the transfer to Renpy was inevitable due to limitations. And he spent a lot of time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I don’t expect much yet. Now I’m more waiting for that moment when Sophia begins to doubt her thoughts about her son and daughter. It will definitely begin very soon. But some kind of sexual scenes, even without physical contact will also be sooner.
I am waiting for good footjob with stockings if I may ask:)Have the feeling that Jessica will do it first.

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
How do you know that it'll be very soon? Did the dev tell you that?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I am waiting for good footjob with stockings if I may ask:)Have the feeling that Jessica will do it first.
Well, I doubt that it will be even next year. But who knows.:D
How do you know that it'll be very soon? Did the dev tell you that?
No, but it must happen no later than 16-17 days.
"Soon" I mean the playable day of game and not the next update. Although I think the morning shower in day 10 with Ellie will probably no longer be so innocent. And the 3 deal with Dylan will definitely be more daring.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I doubt that it will be even next year. But who knows.:D

No, but it must happen no later than 16-17 days.
"Soon" I mean the playable day of game and not the next update. Although I think the morning shower in day 10 with Ellie will probably no longer be so innocent. And the 3 deal with Dylan will definitely be more daring.
Hey we should get at least handjob and footjob next year.Maybe even titjob and blowjob:)

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I also hope that the developer will not become a money slave to those who pay the most, , as in the case of the BB mentioned some posts above, and so many others game developers which pursue whats players suppose to want see to make more money. I am even against any votes among patrons about the future content of the game either. Let him be faithful to his vision, it works best, since the game is already developed and thought up to the end, therefore any such interference can only spoil the game and the story. And the story is an important part of this game.

But what about something else. One thought, how he could probably speed up the game as the whole and speed up the updates. Probably all of us doesn't like so much all that lesbian content included in this game. For me lesbian action is rather boring or in other words is much less interesting then other kinds of action. If he would abandoned all that lesbian content he could more concentrate on other more interesting aspects of the game. He could more concentrate in such case on filthy route which of course includes Patricia and Ellie paths, I don't mind against Patricia and Ellie (how could I). But if he would drop pure lesbian content, the game production speed could probably rose at about 30 % at least.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Who knows what will be the sex of Sophia and Liam on Monday at day 16.:D
This sex between Sophia and Liam, is it going to be inevitable event or choosable event? I would like it to be the second option or maybe there will be some twist of action, because in progression path for next days with that event is some other character connected (?) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I also hope that the developer will not become a money slave to those who pay the most, , as in the case of the BB mentioned some posts above, and so many others game developers which pursue whats players suppose to want see to make more money. I am even against any votes among patrons about the future content of the game either. Let him be faithful to his vision, it works best, since the game is already developed and thought up to the end, then any such interference can only spoil the game and the story. And the story is an important part of this game.

But what about something else. One thought, how he could probably speed up the game as the whole and speed up the updates. Probably all of us doesn't like so much all that lesbian content included in this game. For me lesbian action is rather boring or in other words is much less interesting then other kinds of action. If he would abandoned all that lesbian content he could more concentrate on other more interesting aspects of the game. He could more concentrate in such case on filthy route which of course includes Patricia and Ellie paths, I don't mid against. But if he would drop pure lesbian content, the game production speed could probably rose at about 30 % at least.
There are 2 good reasons why this will not happen.
The author planned 2 main characters, but chose one Sophia.
The second point follows from the first, the Author obviously likes lesbian scenes and romances. He even once wrote about milf-teen actions on forum, talking about choosing the MC.
If he wanted to work for money, he would have chosen Liam or Dylan as the main character.
By the way voting was only 2 times, about the new hairstyles. The author has a plot, he will not change it.
As for the lesbian paths, I like them, there are potentially only three. And Ellie and Patricia, but it's a little different. And what I like is that they are truly lesbian and not a threesome with a man. I hate when in other games threesome means a lesbian tag.
This sex between Sophia and Liam, is it going to be inevitable event or choosable event? I would like it to be the second option or maybe there will be some twist of action, becouse in progression path for next days with that event is some other character connected (?) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)
As I understand it, he plans for each game day a chooseable end of the day. Obviously sex with Liam will be just a choice. I, for one, would prefer Sophia to spend the evening with Ellie, even without any sexual action.:cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Who knows what will be the sex of Sophia and Liam on Monday at day 16.:D
No matter what will be,Liam is not Patricia.Or Ellie.Or Dylan.Or even the tugs.
I also hope that the developer will not become a money slave to those who pay the most, , as in the case of the BB mentioned some posts above, and so many others game developers which pursue whats players suppose to want see to make more money. I am even against any votes among patrons about the future content of the game either. Let him be faithful to his vision, it works best, since the game is already developed and thought up to the end, therefore any such interference can only spoil the game and the story. And the story is an important part of this game.

But what about something else. One thought, how he could probably speed up the game as the whole and speed up the updates. Probably all of us doesn't like so much all that lesbian content included in this game. For me lesbian action is rather boring or in other words is much less interesting then other kinds of action. If he would abandoned all that lesbian content he could more concentrate on other more interesting aspects of the game. He could more concentrate in such case on filthy route which of course includes Patricia and Ellie paths, I don't mind against Patricia and Ellie (how could I). But if he would drop pure lesbian content, the game production speed could probably rose at about 30 % at least.
Sorry but if you're not into lesbian that much,next year will have almost nothing for you.We know that Sophia will first have an affair with women and much later with other guys.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I love the slow burn more than most and my problem with this game isn't the lack of sex.

The story fails to build sexual tension consistently. It constantly teases what might be in the future but then takes a right angle and introduces yet another character, yet another plot line instead of progressing with what's already been established.

I was actually amazed the last update didn't progress the bikini storyline, instead it teased it which is ridiculous when you consider the storyline itself is a tease. So now we have a tease within a tease.

I'd really like to see the dev demonstrate he can deliver a sexy storyline. Not the promise of one to come.

The artwork in this is really beautiful so I'm sure he'll have a great career no matter what he ends up doing. Let's hope he'll always at last keep his hobby of making games for perverts.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
As I understand it, he plans for each game day a chooseable end of the day. Obviously sex with Liam will be just a choice. I, for one, would prefer Sophia to spend the evening with Ellie, even without any sexual action.:cool:
Yeah, I'd also would prefer to have a choice. Sophia could have on option to spend the evening with enyone else but Liam, even without sex, because at this point of game sex with Liam on filthy route spoils the reality of the game, I think. If they don't have sex at all, as it is so far on filthy route, Sophia becomes more angry, more impatient about this lack, and therefore more liable for other sexual tempations. Such situaton add more reality to the game, that is why I would like to avoid sex with Liam on Monday on filthy route, maybe only on good wife path.

Reactions: datastorm3600

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018

The speed of release of updates does not depend on this. The author needs more income, then he can buy another computer and hire an assistant. Without this, there will be no faster updates.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes